Our Lord Sasuke

Regular
Kin
28💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think there not enough words about this badass swordsman but man Zoro is by far the most badass character in the One Piece series.
I mean this guy was the first member of the Straw Hats crew and strongest after Luffy.
You must be registered for see images

His fight against Baroque Works and Daz Bones was the best thing in the Alabasta Saga

This guy also doesn't give a f*ck about anything, he was the only member of the crew who don't forget Usopp for his shits but he was able to sacrifice himself for his captain

”Nothing happen”
Yes, he also forget his pride just to training with Mihawk
Zoro has the best character development in the series, his f*ck training are extreme and doesn't has a devil fruit to be strong.

Also Zoro vs Pica was damn
This guy solos Pica without his full power

The best man :score::sigar:

Reactions: Magi

Lyke

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There is no discussion to be had. You're either gonna have fanboys clamoring over how badass he is, saying the same thi-wait you're Lyke, one of the Itachi retards. Nvm, do you, bousin.
He is just pointing out his badassness, not everything becomes a discussi- wait, you're Riker, one of nbs thirsties alongside Odin. Nvm, do you, bousin.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Thats what everyone says when they are mad. Anyways, Im out before an admin comes here. Peace out deadmeat :win:
Wew, man, you realize that your joke doesn't work right? You used a word that doesn't apply to me in a context that it doesn't fit in.

What does being thirsty have to do with being in a discussion? You're just mashing up random things that don't fit together. I'd say extend your reach, but since you're basically an Itachi Pokemon, I don't expect you to have much to say anyways. Peace out.

Last edited:

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you have no answer? I thought so.
Riker stop lol

This is literally a wank thread which idk why these are still ok to do

U know bogard always talks How me and you are doffy fanboys yet I've never once seen either of us post something like this lol

And this kind of thing is always posted specifically about zoro lol :|

He also talks bad about sanji fanboys again we don't do shit like this

As for the topic of this boring thread pretimeskip zoro without a doubt is in running for best character development
As for post timeskip zoro's character personality is one dimensional

Last edited:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Make one of Doffy laughing in war somehow correlating it to being on marco's level also him making empty threats towards an admiral, and I swear you'll have more members sucking your dick on how smart you are.

More positive feedback and a lot more people adding you as a friend. Guarantee it :win:

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Riker stop lol

This is literally a wank thread which idk why these are still ok to do

U know bogard always talks How me and you are doffy fanboys yet I've never once seen either of us post something like this lol

And this kind of thing is always posted specifically about zoro lol :|

He also talks bad about sanji fanboys again we don't do shit like this

As for the topic of this boring thread pretimeskip zoro without a doubt is in running for best character development
As for post timeskip zoro's character personality is one dimensional
Lmao you believe anyone that isnt a Yonko or Admiral is below Doflamingo.