chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was reading the wikia for Momo and it mentioned a "side effect" of Vegapunk's fruit that Momo wasn't able to transform into a dragon as big as Kaido, or an animal as big as most zoans in general, then I thought well duh it's 'cus he's a kid of course his is smaller. Then I realized that's never really been said or shown anywhere so do you think the size of the transformations can grow with the user if they eat it early enough or grow?

i.e. Say when Momo's 20 do you think his dragon form will be any bigger?

Also

If someone else not as giant as Kaido had his dragon fruit would they be as massive of a dragon? Or on the flip if someone the size of Kaido or WB had Drake's Allosaurus fruit would they be bigger than him or the same size when transformed?

I would think the size of the transformed modes is correlated to the size of the user and on that note I think we'll find out Vegapunk's "failed" fruit wasn't failed.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Imo I would say age matters, but size doesn't

I don't think kaido would be bigger than sengoku if he had eaten the Buddha fruit. I think they would be the same sized buddhas. That's why I don't think size of the person matters

But I would find it hard to believe Momo's dragon won't grow as he does with age