You must be registered for see images

Personality:

Greedy & arogant, but a perfect gentleman
Village Info.
Village of Birth: Konohagakure
Village of Alliance:Amegakure
Rank/Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: Kage
Specialty: Water & wind Techniques|Agility/speed|chakra control|byakugan/jyuuken|handseals|Cursed seal of Heaven

Elements: All basic 5 + Rain
Your ninjutsu:Fuuinjutsu | Toads & octupus Summoning | Regular Nin, Gen and Tai + jyuuken | Kaito's Tai except Willpower of the Hearth and 6th Sense

Customs-

Background Info.
History:
Zeus is from the hyuuga clan,main branch in konohagakure, but his birth place was Amagekure because his father married there,after his birth his father took him back to konohagakure.where he learned jyuuken from his beloved sempai hiddenshadowninja 0_o
While in konohagakure he was known by all for his rapid growth mentaly and physicaly.graduating from the academy at 10, and although his fellow genins who participated in the chunin exam was about 10yrs ahead of him, which made him the youngest/smallest to participate.he amazed everyone including his senseis by passing the chunnin exams.After he became a chuunin his father gave him a giant fan as a gift ,the giant fan was known as "fold" simply because, it can be folded and strapped unto the user's back and opened when needed for battle.
He became a jounin at the age of 15 and was given the name (byakugan sage),because of his vast knowledge of the byakugan and its technique, at a tender age.
He once went back to Amegakure,to visit his mum,then he eventually met a girl called Nikkou arashi,she was a jounin in Amegakure and also an expert in rain techniques.
So, They later became close friends.
Then one day, Nikkou Arashi taught him how to use rain based techniques and Zeus in return taught her Taijutsu because, jyuuken was based on hand to hand battle. He spents most of his time training(water & wind based) with her.
After spending some months with his mum in amegakure, he later returned back to konohagakure,were he made the anbu black ops.

Other
Water & wind madness
With his many years of training and love for water & wind release.especially water release,he is able to perform any water technique with just a handseal.

Agility/speed
He has a fair dashing power,compared to that of the Raikage (A).

Chakra control
Being a member of the hyuuga clan, he has an amazing chakra control.

Byakugan/gentle fist
He has a vast knowledge of the byakugan and gentle fist, thus why he was giving the name byakugan sage.

Handseals
After many years of practice,his now able to perform a good number of handseals, in just a matter of seconds but accuratly.

Weapons
You must be registered for see images

Background Music

Birdman- loyalty rmx

Battles
Won: 0
Lost: 0

~Approved~

Last edited by a moderator:

Igneel

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol nice bio......but age should be greater as zeus is way older than 40 i guess and it doesn't fit your pics.....just sharing my veiws........ :) and you wrote your name as zues

Magic..

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,012💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Zeus a hyuga member :lmao: :rofl:
nice bio though
Yeah xD
nice bio

1st pic doesnt work though
Thx and its working 0_o
Nice but you've written Zues not Zeus in one place
Fixed and thx
lol nice bio......but age should be greater as zeus is way older than 40 i guess and it doesn't fit your pics.....just sharing my veiws........ :) and you wrote your name as zues
I did it to correspond with the history,thx anywaz
Lol nice bio(zeus doesn't have lighting style?)
I hate em :p
Remove everything about being a god. Remove everything about the handseals, only one element with less handseals is allowed.
Its a custom 0_0
Thx :)