Dean-Winchester

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(sorry about the title was in a HURRy) R WE UNDERESTImating ZETSU thats my question and lets dicuss
this is whats on my mind

Lets look @ a few things cause sumtimes the answer is right under a big noses

He is a plant
and he just did something awesome a spore technique also

can do a slower version but still pretty fast version of madras technique

& is able to split himself
Like it seems h can split himself a apart
he almost seems to be like pain able to use his ohter half let him take the damage an do his attack and still able to live

ANd well since he is a planti will
assume he is able to control other plants and almost do the same thing as the 1st hokage

Reactions: platinum69

Kazeblade

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree, and I think there's more to him than meets the eye. In the past he's just been a character I've passed over, really not caring since we haven't really seen what he's capable of. But with war coming up, I'm looking forward to seeing what he's got. There's probably a very important reason Madara confided in him before he did Kisame (since he said Kisame was the one closest to him).

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We should also think about the fact that he and Kisame are the only Akatsuki left. That says something. All have been defeated except these 2 so i`m really curios what can "Aloe-Vera" dude do.

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pretty much. Only until recently, we've only seen his role as a scout but as Madara's supposed "second in hand", there's no doubt that he is a powerful individual/duo. We only saw the white zetsu use his powers in the Kage meeting so imagine what both of them combined can accomplish. I'm really anticipating what he has to offer in the future.

fugikai

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i wounder why kisame and zetsu are still alive????? actually i only wounder why kisame is, cause he has dissapeared since madara talked to him...... and i want to see him and zetsu let loose i think zetsu has more killing power than anyone gives him credit for they really should have sent him instead of pein to konoha he could have killed loads of peopleand he probably wouldn't die!

StealthShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i wounder why kisame and zetsu are still alive????? actually i only wounder why kisame is, cause he has dissapeared since madara talked to him...... and i want to see him and zetsu let loose i think zetsu has more killing power than anyone gives him credit for they really should have sent him instead of pein to konoha he could have killed loads of peopleand he probably wouldn't die!
well i think that zetsu is very strong after i saw white zetsu in action but there's no way in hell he would be stronger than pein if he was wich he isnt madara woul've sent him already:hypertobi:

punj

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well i think that zetsu is very strong after i saw white zetsu in action but there's no way in hell he would be stronger than pein if he was wich he isnt madara woul've sent him already:hypertobi:
I agree with you since Madra hasn't underestimated Naruto so he sent pein . I agree that Zetsu may be a killer machine but he is not more powerful than pein. Sometimes it lookes that Zetsu is only a scout and it looks that sasuke will end him...

I have a reason 4 it

Mino

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
zetsu is both a scout and a trashcan (disposer). He would be a pain in the ass for the Crime scene investigations as there is no bodies to investigate. he is also very kick ass in a very split personally way. It would'nt suprise me if he could make people de of instant cancer;) not really, but serioussly, he is good.

Last edited: