System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Has the ability to become anyone he touches or attains chakra from, then he can travel through the ground/ roots which connect to all places in the world. Can create copies of himself and creates perfect clones. Has wood release equal to yamato level and has the cells of the first hokage.

Last edited:

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,497💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Hmm, ok. Anyways, let's start with the first one:

( Haetorisou Kyūshū no Jutsu ) - Flytrap Absorption Technique
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Chakra cost: N/A ( +100 per use )
Damage points:
Damage points: Should White Zetsu come across a dead body, either one he's defeated or any other means, he is able to devour it , turning his body into a giant Venus Flytrap shape that wraps around the target. Opening it's body, it snaps shut on the target, eating and absorbing chakra from it quickly.
Note: Can only be used by White Zetsu bio and up to 5 times in all.
Note: Can only be used on each ninja one time and not on any clone technique.

Talk to me.

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm, ok. Anyways, let's start with the first one:

( Haetorisou Kyūshū no Jutsu ) - Flytrap Absorption Technique
Chakra cost: N/A ( +100 per use )
Damage points: N/A
Damage points: Should White Zetsu come across a dead body, either one he's defeated or any other means, he is able to devour it , turning his body into a giant Venus Flytrap shape that wraps around the target. Opening it's body, it snaps shut on the target, eating and absorbing chakra from it quickly.
Note: Can only be used by White Zetsu bio and up to 5 times in all.
Note: Can only be used on each ninja one time and not on any clone technique.

Talk to me.
Self explanatory.
Q: Do Edo summons or biography count towards this “dead body” notion?
Q: Do summons apply if they’re somehow dead and not returned (re-verse summoned) to their original home?
Q: Are full cyborgs or automatic tools applicable by this method as “dead bodies”?
Q: Yin-Yang creations count as means?
Q: Is that one Kinjutsu Mud-Zombies ninjutsu susceptible to this jutsu?
Q: Can clones use this ninjutsu allowing Main attain said chakra?

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,497💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Self explanatory.
Q: Do Edo summons or biography count towards this “dead body” notion?
Q: Do summons apply if they’re somehow dead and not returned (re-verse summoned) to their original home?
Q: Are full cyborgs or automatic tools applicable by this method as “dead bodies”?
Q: Yin-Yang creations count as means?
Q: Is that one Kinjutsu Mud-Zombies ninjutsu susceptible to this jutsu?
Q: Can clones use this ninjutsu allowing Main attain said chakra?
No, edo are still technically alive, in a weird damn sense. So I don’t not believe they would count.

Urm I’m not sure about this one either, I’d have to ask the staff about this one so I’m just going to leave this one for now.

No Rucken, come on now, when it comes to the “automatic tools” part. As for full cyborgs? Another question I’ll direct to staff.

That’s a trick one…but I’m inclined to say yes? I do believe they count since they have chakra.

I’m going to probably say yes since is a corpse but at the same time, I can see a debate as to why it might not. So I’ll leave this with a tentative yes.

Well, if you mean shadow clone then no, not directly at least. Once the clone disperses then yea the chakra from the clone will return to the main body but only 10% of it as per shadow clone rules.

• Haha
Reactions: System001

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, edo are still technically alive, in a weird damn sense. So I don’t not believe they would count.

Urm I’m not sure about this one either, I’d have to ask the staff about this one so I’m just going to leave this one for now.

No Rucken, come on now, when it comes to the “automatic tools” part. As for full cyborgs? Another question I’ll direct to staff.

That’s a trick one…but I’m inclined to say yes? I do believe they count since they have chakra.

I’m going to probably say yes since is a corpse but at the same time, I can see a debate as to why it might not. So I’ll leave this with a tentative yes.

Well, if you mean shadow clone then no, not directly at least. Once the clone disperses then yea the chakra from the clone will return to the main body but only 10% of it as per shadow clone rules.
Understood. I have no other inquiries about that jutsu.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,497💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
( Kiseichū Bunshin no Jutsu ) - Parasite Clone Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This technique allows White Zetsu to biologically produce clones of himself which he is able to communicate and control remotely. Being his perfect duplicates, they resemble him closely, aside from pants, sandals, and his flytrap like appendage. Unlike normal clones, they don't dispel when they are dealt damage or killed. Even if the original user is killed, they will not dispel. When used, the clones grow from the earth. They can also be used with White Zetsu's Substitute Technique to assume the form of any individual that he has touched. These clones are normall able to
Note: Can only be used by White Zetsu and shares the limits of the Shadow Clone jutsu, lasting up to 4 turns.

( Kagero ) - Mayfly
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 30 ( -10 per turn )
Damage: N/A
Description: The Mayfly is an infiltration technique, which is a signature characteristic of White Zetsu and its clone siblings, due to being infused with the cells of Hashirama Senju. It allows him to merge his body with the ground and flora and travel at very high speeds, 3x the speed it takes one to normally travel. His insectivorous plant-like shell has the ability to merge with the ground, because it is tinged with his chakra. Then, using the underground network of organic matter, consisting of things like plant roots and water veins, he can travel everywhere. Using this technique he can conceal himself in such things as trees and even sand. Once merged, his presence is completely concealed, making it almost impossible to detect him, even for sensor type ninja like Karin. This makes this technique perfect for close-ranged spying. If a White Zetsu does not wish to leave its location, it can connect itself to the nearby network of plant roots in order to send messages to other Zetsu created through the Spore jutsu or through the Parasite Clone jutsu. If an underground technique of higher rank is used, its possible to stop the user or force him to surface.
Note: Can only be used by Zetsu bios.
Note: Usable 5 times per event.

Next two, go.

• Love
Reactions: System001

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 30
Description: This technique allows White Zetsu to biologically produce clones of himself which he is able to communicate and control remotely. Being his perfect duplicates, they resemble him closely, aside from pants, sandals, and his flytrap like appendage. Unlike normal clones, they don't dispel when they are dealt damage or killed. Even if the original user is killed, they will not dispel. When used, the clones grow from the earth. They can also be used with White Zetsu's Substitute Technique to assume the form of any individual that he has touched. These clones are normaly able to
Note: Can only be used by White Zetsu and shares the limits of the Shadow Clone jutsu, lasting up to 4 turns.

( Kagero ) - Mayfly
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 30 ( -10 per turn )
Damage: N/A
Description: The Mayfly is an infiltration technique, which is a signature characteristic of White Zetsu and its clone siblings, due to being infused with the cells of Hashirama Senju. It allows him to merge his body with the ground and flora and travel at very high speeds, 3x the speed it takes one to normally travel. His insectivorous plant-like shell has the ability to merge with the ground, because it is tinged with his chakra. Then, using the underground network of organic matter, consisting of things like plant roots and water veins, he can travel everywhere. Using this technique he can conceal himself in such things as trees and even sand. Once merged, his presence is completely concealed, making it almost impossible to detect him, even for sensor type ninja like Karin. This makes this technique perfect for close-ranged spying. If a White Zetsu does not wish to leave its location, it can connect itself to the nearby network of plant roots in order to send messages to other Zetsu created through the Spore jutsu or through the Parasite Clone jutsu. If an underground technique of higher rank is used, its possible to stop the user or force him to surface.
Note: Can only be used by Zetsu bios.
Note: Usable 5 times per event.

Next two, go.
A core jutsu to Zetsu, this allow the user to make clones with same ruling applications as shadow clones however with a twist which enables these clones to die and not poof out of existence. Created from the ground initially, and appear a tad bit different in form from the user. Jutsu appears in-complete at the end...

No Questions.
( Kagero ) - Mayfly
Another core jutsu to zetsu's kit, the user can use this jutsu to became one with the natural element of the world as means to travel undetected by chakra sensory means, at a lesser level below space-time ninjutsu. While concealed, very few means of detection can be done to know if he's even in the area, doujutsu user's depending on the type may be able to sense his presence.

No Questions.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,497💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
( Hōshi no Jutsu ) - Spore Technique
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 40 ( -80 from opponent per turn )
Description: White Zetsu is able to plant spores in his opponents' bodies, unbeknownst to the opponents themselves ( including Chakra Sensors, Doujutsu users, etc ), for the purpose of remotely monitoring them. These spores are triggered upon the users will or after a set amount of time and grow into a white mass of a variable number of clones of White Zetsu, that engulf the target, restricting their movement and absorbing their chakra as they grow. They are also able to transfer said chakra to another individual by establishing physical contact with them. The spores can also be activated in order to shield their host from harm, or be forced into activation and expelled from their host's body if that individual takes in senjutsu chakra. Through this technique, the user is able to create up to 4 clones. The clones can then be used for the clone body substitution technique or for simply combat. With this jutsu, the user may make copies of up to 3 Ninja he has already faced before. These Spores can use any canon jutsu the target possessed when the spore was created. Doujutsu and H/A cannot be copied, however any AE or other KG/CC ability may be. Clones cannot be distinguished from the real ninja unless a emotional sensory technique is used.
Note: While the targets chakra is being absorbed, he is limited to A-Ranks and below.
Note: Can only be triggered twice per event and each target can only have a maximum of 3 spores.
Note: Spores must be validated and approved by two RP Mod and cannot be dropped for 1 month, each one lasting at max 3 and can be used in multiple NW events.
Note: Can only be used by White Zetsu

Last technique, talk to me about it.

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( Hōshi no Jutsu ) - Spore Technique
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 40 ( -80 from opponent per turn )
Description: White Zetsu is able to plant spores in his opponents' bodies, unbeknownst to the opponents themselves ( including Chakra Sensors, Doujutsu users, etc ), for the purpose of remotely monitoring them. These spores are triggered upon the users will or after a set amount of time and grow into a white mass of a variable number of clones of White Zetsu, that engulf the target, restricting their movement and absorbing their chakra as they grow. They are also able to transfer said chakra to another individual by establishing physical contact with them. The spores can also be activated in order to shield their host from harm, or be forced into activation and expelled from their host's body if that individual takes in senjutsu chakra. Through this technique, the user is able to create up to 4 clones. The clones can then be used for the clone body substitution technique or for simply combat. With this jutsu, the user may make copies of up to 3 Ninja he has already faced before. These Spores can use any canon jutsu the target possessed when the spore was created. Doujutsu and H/A cannot be copied, however any AE or other KG/CC ability may be. Clones cannot be distinguished from the real ninja unless a emotional sensory technique is used.
Note: While the targets chakra is being absorbed, he is limited to A-Ranks and below.
Note: Can only be triggered twice per event and each target can only have a maximum of 3 spores.
Note: Spores must be validated and approved by two RP Mod and cannot be dropped for 1 month, each one lasting at max 3 and can be used in multiple NW events.
Note: Can only be used by White Zetsu

Last technique, talk to me about it.
This jutsu allows the user to limit their opponent's ninjutsu ability as they're required to release themselves of the spores. Which in fact are hard to sense or know they're within your body. Unless one had a means of sensory that doesn't rely on chakra, however senjutsu chakra has means of expelling the spores also. Limited number of clones is 4, with the zetsu clones all able to copy and became other shinobi, however barred to only 3. Furthermore, these clones don't use customs, so the user is left with canon only, with a limit on Doujutsu/ H/A types. Given one can place 3 spores on their enemies, it can further limit them 3 ranks down (C-ranks) if needed. Key note: 2 RP mods are to validate per use in WSE. No Questions!