Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Takes shirt off and shows off his brolic sexy oiled up tan chest

Hmm... Wind or Lightning ?

Ima choose Lightning (unless you rather wind)

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is the last Jutsu I used
(Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
Type: Offense
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30 (+5 if used in conjunction with a water jutsu)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.

This is how I performed it.
*Gathers lightning chakra, focuses all the lightning chakra to my arms and then quickly pushes all the lightning chakra down to my hands, as i see a clone off myself raise from a puddle of water not to far in front of me. I release the lightning chakra from my hands in the form of waves and shock my clone while he's still in the puddle of water*

DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is the last Jutsu I used
(Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
Type: Offense
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30 (+5 if used in conjunction with a water jutsu)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.

This is how I performed it.
*Gathers lightning chakra, focuses all the lightning chakra to my arms and then quickly pushes all the lightning chakra down to my hands, as i see a clone off myself raise from a puddle of water not to far in front of me. I release the lightning chakra from my hands in the form of waves and shock my clone while he's still in the puddle of water*
Very well. Now I want you to start by building up a large amount of lightning chakra into your body. I then want you to focus the chakra directly into your hands. Then I want you to use the chakra to materialize the lightning and then shape the lightning into the form of a sphere. Then send it towards my clone, hitting, electrocuting, and destroying him.