Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
not even wroth me using my sword

*sheeths the sword*

uses *Aisu Bunshin No Jutsu (Ice Clone Jutsu) x3*

1 clone uses *Aisu Danmaku no Jutsu(Ice Barrage)(Creates several needles while using the wind to launch them at a target.) making 1,000 needles*

1 clone uses *Aisu Heiki no Jutsu (Ice Weaponry) turning the 1,000 needles into 1,000 Kunai*

the last clone uses *Hyoton: Roga Nadare no Jutsu (Ice Release: Wolf Fang Avalanche)(This jutsu creates an avalanche of snow wolves that run towards the opponent, biting and crushing their foe)*

Rivarde

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nice attack but......

*tanjuu kage bushin no jutsu (mass shadow clones) *

the clone use * katon gokakyu no jutsu (fire release: great fireball technique) *

* burns the ice kunai, and the ice wolf avalanche to steam*

i hate when people judge me when i just arrived but i know your gonna need way more than that to beat me

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
nice attack but......

*tanjuu kage bushin no jutsu (mass shadow clones) *

the clone use * katon gokakyu no jutsu (fire release: great fireball technique) *

* burns the ice kunai, and the ice wolf avalanche to steam*

i hate when people judge me when i just arrived but i know your gonna need way more than that to beat me
*sighs*

try and melt this

uses *Hyoton: Itsukaku Hakugei (Ice Release: One-horned White Whale)(This jutsu fashions a massive narwhal from surrounding ice that jumps up and falls back down on the opponent. Upon finally crushing down, the whale shatters sending ice shards all over the place)*

1 clone uses *Hyoton: Hairyu Moko (Ice Release: Piercing Dragon Fierce Tiger)(This jutsu creates a large tiger out of nearby ice. Because it's so cold, it can freeze nearby water while attacking its target)*

1 clone uses *Hyoro no Jutsu (Ice Prison Technique)(Must know water prison prior to learnig this jutsu. This jutsu creates pillars of ice crystals that home in on an opponent and trap them in ice. Unlike the Water Prison Technique, no further action seems to be required to maintain the prison once the victim is caught. )*

the last clone uses *Hyoton: Yuki boufuu (Ice Release: Snow Storm)(This jutsu allows the user to suddenly create dense snow clouds in the sky which instantly start an extremly fast snow fall. The snow appears to be normal to user but sticks to anything allowing for the water molecules of it to be used against the target)*

I am not judging anyone.....oh and that fire technique u just used wont be able to melt thse that easily

Rivarde

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*shivers* man it's cold i guess i have to heat things up even more

*activates sharingan and then mangekyo sharingan* i guess i don't have a choice

* Amaterasu* *aims his right eye at ice prison first and burns it to the ground, then he whale and tiger and burns them down, then up in the sky and burns the clouds producing snow. Then i point it at the shadow clones and burn them as well. i even have to burn some of my skin in order to get the snow off.*

*it starts to rain and thunder and lighting. I deactivate sharingan*

Let's get serious now I tired of playing games

* Lighting strikes the ground infront of the enemy*

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well u just used up one hell of amount of chakra there......

but I guess it is time to get serious

*activates Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, unsheeths "Hyourinmaru", and teleports behind Rivarde*

*stabs Rivarde in the right arm with "Hyourinmaru" and freezes his entire arm*

Rivarde

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i know but it was for good use......

*bleeding pushes the sword out of my body but grabs a hold of zanji* but your in for a real shocker tho.....

*puts on a rubber band around his arm*

*raises my arm to the sky* Karen!

* lighting from my hand guides the lighting from the sky in the form of a dragon, stil holding on to zanji, lighting strikes us both *

* i walk around unscaved from the attack * thanx for the ice tho it made a great conductor for the attack

*gets back into attack position*

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i know but it was for good use......

*bleeding pushes the sword out of my body but grabs a hold of zanji* but your in for a real shocker tho.....

*puts on a rubber band around his arm*

*raises my arm to the sky* Karen!

* lighting from my hand guides the lighting from the sky in the form of a dragon, stil holding on to zanji, lighting strikes us both *

* i walk around unscaved from the attack * thanx for the ice tho it made a great conductor for the attack

*gets back into attack position*

before that even hits me *teleports out of Rivarde's grasp*

uses *Suiton: Suiryudan no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique) hitting u just before the lightining strikes u*

now that is goin to hurt

Rivarde

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
not really * shows the rubber band around his arm and the activated sharingan* i copy the attack before it hit me and the rubber is an inselator of electricty

but still i'm almost out of chakra * activates mangekyo sharingan* this my be my last attack but i'm going out with a bang

*Kusanagi no Tsurgi: Ku no Tachi (Kusanagi Sword: Long Sword of the Heavens)*

Dodge this.....

*Channels the rest of the my chakra into the sword *

*Fution Diatoppa ( Wind Release: Great Breakthrough ) i swing the sword and a gigantic tornado comes about....*

And with my chakra inside the sword i can tell the torando what to do what it is i want

* points the sword at the enemy *

oh and sorry i took so long

Last edited:

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
but you see the problem now is.....that you are covered in water......*smirks* and that tornado of yours........wont hurt me *teleports 15 feet behind rivarde*

uses *Aisu Bunshin No Jutsu (Ice Clone Jutsu) x 4*

2 clones *teleport around rivarde* they use *Hyoton: Saihyou Hyoushou Shikyo (Ice Release: Diamond Dust Crystal Ice Death)(The user grabs an opponent's body part with thier hand and uses chakra to freeze it. This causes ice crystals to form in the opponent's blood, destroying skin and muscle tissue.This also numbs the area stopping the flow of blood.) with one grabbing his arm w/sword and the arms shoulder, and the other grabs his neck and other arm*

1 clone uses *Suiton: Daibakufu no Jutsu (Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique) on the tornado....turning it into a water tornado*

1 clone uses *Hyoton to freeze the water tornado*