"Don’t worry I won’t kill you..."

Basic Information
Name: Zanji Yuki
Nickname: The Ice Sage, The White Wolf, Ice Demon Slayer
Clan:
You must be registered for see images
Yuki

Description
Looks: Zanji appears as a middle-aged man with dark hair and a stubbly beard. He has a large scar running from the top of his forehead down the left side of his face until it reaches his left ear. He wears two earrings, one on each ear, with crosses at the end of them. His attire is that of plated chest armor with the words "ABSOLUTE ZERO" over his black top that sports fur in the neck line. He also wears a black bottom, gloves and shoulder armor. (Also look at the pics)

Personality: Zanji is a rather lazy, unenthusiastic man who prefers to spend much of his time asleep, in which none of his closest friends or allies try to stop him from doing so. HE has never been the one to take the leadership role allowing others to take it regardless of his veteran status, or his battle knowledge. He is not interested in anything that goes on around him, despite him being very observant and a very capable analyst.

But when fighting his demeanor seems to take a complete 180, he is very cold, calculating and would rather kill his opponent than offer them mercy as he see begging for your life is a complete sign of weakness.

Village Info
Village of Birth:
Kirigakure
Village of Alliance:
Konohagakure

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: Kage
Specialty:
Hyouton,
SakuzenHyouton , Kenjutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Taijutsu
Elements:
Doton,
Katon,
Raiton,
Suiton,
Fuuton,
Hyouton,
SakuzenHyouton, Kuraiton
Your ninjutsu:
Basic 5 Elements - Mastered
Hyouton - Mastered
SakuzenHyouton (Dry Ice Release) - Mastered/Created
Kuraiton (Dark Release – RokuNR ver.) - Student
Taijutsu - Mastered
Ninjutsu - Mastered
Kenjutsu - Mastered
Genjutsu - Mastered
Kinjutsu - Mastered (Non-Medical)
Fuuinjutsu - Mastered (Non-Medical)
Summoning - Dragon related techniques
Summoning - King Cheetah related techniques

Background Info
History: I was born in a small village just outside of Kirigakure, no one outside of the village had even heard of the town other than possibly the Mizukage, but even then that was barely likely. At a young age my family had taught me in the way of the shinobi. Though when my parents had found out that I had acquire our families dreaded bloodline ability of Hyouton, they quickly disowned me and cast me out of the village in fear of their own lives and their fellow villagers lives. Not caring for what their reasons were I wondered aimlessly for much of my child hood perfecting my skills on my own, scrounging for even the smallest of meals jumping from village to village never staying in one place for too very long. Until I had found myself in Konohagakure, out of energy, not eaten a single scrap for days. One of the village’s Jounin had found me sitting against the wall completely out of it he offered me a place to live.

A few years had passed since that day, the Jounin that had offered me a place to live, helped me master my skills as a shinobi as well as my kekkei genkai. I had passed the chunnin exam with relative ease, and during of which I had come across a few individuals who I had eventually called my friends, they were Yamato, Madara, Izuna, Bishamon, Grimm, Riku, Roku, Tsukoshi, Shisui, Scorps, Goro and Gats…..Throughout our days as chunnin we pushed each other to become stronger. Over that time Bishamon and myself had developed quite the rivalry as our two Kekkei Genkai’s were in complete contrast of one another with his being that of Lava and mine being that of Ice……the hole Fire & Ice deal going on. Over that time our peers had developed odd unique names for the two of us…..his being the Earth God, the Earth Sage, and mine being the Ice Sage, and the White Wolf. But as the years went by, our friends drifted apart, retired from the shinobi life, or just outright disappeared. We had all just gone our separate ways…..

A few more years had gone by, the Kage had sent me on a mission into the desert where I was supposed to be chasing a lead on an unknown individual who was calling himself a member of Akatsuki. Upon my travels I had finally encountered the individual though he kept his face hidden from me the entire time I tried using a simple wind technique to though it proved useless as he simply held his hat and without even a warning struck me with an intense attack that left me unconscious on the ground, with a massive wound across the left side of my face. A couple days had gone by and I had awoken with a bandage covering my wound and the individual who had caused it sitting in the corner of the room in the shades hiding his face. He asked me if I remember anything, and I decided I would play along and gave him a confused look and asked who he was, where we were, who and how I got there. You could hear the man snicker and emerged out of the shadow with a smirk, he announced himself as Bishamon and that my name was Zanji and we were both members of the terrorist organization known as Akatsuki and our leader had sent us on a scouting mission, which had turned south. He then told me we were to return to the headquarters and report to the current leader Jiraiya. Having known Bishamon for years I knew he wouldn’t just sit idly by and let anyone be the boss of him, intrigued I decided that it would be best to follow him back to their base.

After about a month of traveling we had finally made it back to the base where I had come face to face with Jiraiya, just to see that a few other friends of mine were also there and members of Akatsuki, and Jiraiya, then told us that we will be going on a full out war with Konohagakure and Kirigakure, sending both Bishamon, and myself to Konohagakure. Knowing full well on just how dangerous that task could be especially if they saw me, I suggested that we bring another along with us, that being Ali. With there now being three of us I would be more than capable of masking my presence behind them. When we had arrived at Konohagakure, we unleashed hell on the village leaving little to no time to defend against our techniques, and as soon as we had more than half the village destroyed, Jiraiya had sent us a message to head to Kirigakure as fast as possible. So I jumped on Bishamon’s bird with him instead of summoning my own dragon’s and as soon as we had arrived at Kirigakure we had noticed a massive fight breaking between Akatsuki and the Kiri Nin, with groups of other villagers there as well, meaning that we had fallen into a rather overwhelming trap. Even so much so that members within Akatsuki had shown their true alliance to their former villages.

While the war waged on I had come across former allies of mine from my youth, a lot of them not recognizing me due to the new scar branded across the left side of my face, but knew my techniques none the less. After days of fighting overwhelming odds, the war had come to an end with Akatsuki having lost, and the few of us remaining retreating. Jiraiya then immediately stepped down relinquishing control of the organization to me and Bishamon. I decided that I would remain in Akatsuki for a short amount of time to learn new things about each of the members, but eventually when Bishamon had decided to leave the group and retire from the life of a shinobi I had decided that I would take the opportunity to return to Konohagakure, where my old friend Yamato had been announced the Hokage. When I had returned to Konoha, Yamato, Scorps, and myself all formed a council between one another to make what we had thought were the best decisions for the village, we had eventually recruited Riku, and Dante into the council to aid us with certain tasks. For a good while we had the village running in peak performance, until we had found out that there was a spy within our village from Iwagakure, so we had taken the opportunity to send in a spy of our own, with the only bad thing being it would have to be one of us council members, and we would have to leave in the most believable method. Due to my past I opted to take on the task myself. We all made the village members truly believe that I had turned my back on the village, including my closest of friends. Iwagakure had seen this as an opportunity to acquire another member of extreme talent and welcomed me in with open arms, where I managed to find that the spy that was in our village was more than just a spy in Konoha but as well as a spy within every village in the great nations.

Upon hearing my report, Yamato, Scorps, and Dante all made their way for Iwagakure demanding for my head. The stand-in Tsuchikage, Oraan, wasn’t willing to send me out there to be massacred by the three of them and instead, sent Blizzard, himself and a few other Iwarians out to the battlefield, telling me to remain within the village until I am needed……when I had noticed the Iwarians falling in combat I saw this as the best opportunity to show my true alliance with Konoha, and as Oraan was about to get back into the fight from getting blasted by Scorps, I had launched myself above Oraan and rammed my Rasendoriru into his chest killing him and alerting everyone of the Iwarians on the field that I was in their eyes a “traitor” and all came rushing out to kill me and my fellow Konoha members….after a drawn out match we had managed to pull back from them enter a peace treaty with Iwagakure. After returning to the village Scorps, decided it was his time to go on his own adventure, and left the village, Yamato retired from being the Hokage, and a shinobi, leaving me having to re-earn the trust of the village and electing Dante as the Hokage.

Other
Nature Transformation:
Being of the infamous Yuki Clan, Zanji is capable of utilizing the clan’s bloodline trait of Hyouton, threw the mastery of Water and Wind, Zanji is able to create even the most elaborate ice formations with extreme ease. Through his years of training and mastering the kekkei genkai, Zanji is able to perform even the most difficult of hyouton techniques with a single handed hand seal.

Another uniqueness of Zanji’s is was his creation of the element known as SakuzenHyouton, Dry Ice Release. Making him that much more dangerous to fight against, or even stay close to for extended periods of time.

Taijutsu and Physical Prowess:
Along with his years of mastering his clans Kekkei Genkai, Zanji also managed to master hand to hand combat, so much so that his past sparring partners were considered the best of the Kaguya clan. Zanji keeps his body in peak physical condition at all times.

Peak Human Strength: During a regular workout Zanji is capable of benching at most 810 pounds, during the most extreme measures Zanji is able to barely lift nearly 1,000 pounds

Peak Human Reflexes: During his training Zanji has honed his reflexes to the point where he can catch an arrow shot at him, or kunai’s thrown at him even during the middle of a hand-to-hand combat fight.

Peak Human Speed: Though admittedly not nearly as fast as Minato Namikaze, or the Sandaime or Yondaime Raikage’s with lightning their lightning armor. Zanji is quite fast, and capable of maintaining his top running speeds for prolonged periods of time

Peak Human Endurance: Zanji’s endurance is comparable to the finest of athletes. His lung capacity is so great that he is capable of holding his breath underwater for at least 3 minutes and 15 seconds.

Peak Human Agility: During his training Zanji has made his agility perfected with his main phase of movement being Parkour, in which he learned while scaling across the rooftops, trees, streets, and battlegrounds, throughout all of Konoha.

Pictures

Theme Song and Background Music and Battle record

Battles
Won: Too many to count
Lost: Less than 10

Note
►This bio is to replace my Yoton no Roushi bio link is in my sig.

~Approved~

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Vegeta

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Great bio man,heard about you and dat ice.
lol thanks, and yeah I am sure everyone has :p
This bio is bad and you should feel bad u_u
-_-" Shut up you know your jelly :[
Always sad to see a fellow Jinchuriki go. :(

But, you're Ice. So you should be Ice. :p
lol indeed xd and I am the one who made Ice a "big" thing here lol
Ice is nice .
Indeed :p
Ice ice baby ~
lol xd
Thans :p
An excellent choice for an ice bio.​
I thought so as well :p

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Very true indeed :(

But, I was wondering when Ice Sage would make his reappearance....
lol alot of apparently wondered that, and hopefully he will be again
Nice bio :)

Challanges you for the ice sage title !:devil:

and once approved I welcome the challenge :p......just remember there are a handful of people who do wanna fight me lol :p