Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I stand perfectly still with my arms crossed infront of my chest while I patiently await for Roku to show up*

U_U

No one other than myself or Roku may post in this thread, if you are not one of us, I will report you and have your post removed U__U You have been warned!

Xylon

Legendary
Kin
352💸
Kumi
268💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry to inform you Zanji-san but Roku got caught up in a lab experiment. The stallion he put on top of an old lady suddenly experienced a nervous breakdown and they both suffered a sad demise. Currently, Roku is in trial and im his replacement ^_^

Lets by activating the component natures of Dark release, Fire and Lightning.

Last edited:

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ya know I warned him several thousand times NOT to do that experiment nothing good would ever come out of it but no he just had to try and breed a centaur the hard way and most illogical way at that.......when we both knew his lab was more than capable of creating a test tube baby centaur........*sigh* shmuck.......

Anyways easily done mate.......

*creates a RasaenRyuu around my right hand and I slam it into a tree right next to me destroying a chunk of the forest behind it*

(Katon: Rasenryuu)-Fire Release: Spiraling Dragon
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: A rasengan elementally recomposed into fire chakra. It is recomposed in shape so that the fire rasengan sits in the open mouth of a fire dragon. The fire dragon engulfs the hand of the user without hurting him/her. When it makes contact the attack releases itself from the users hand completely and emerges into the form of an enormous fiery dragon that lunges forward, destroying anything in it?s path.
Note: Changing the element and or name of the attack without the users permission will count as copying the jutsu. User must know rasengan. Can only be used once per battle.

.......>_>..........That was not my intention.......annnnnnnnyways.......

*creates the Rasenbakudan with my left hand and I chuck it high into the air in hopes of not hitting anything but accidentally nails Rags last flying lizard rabbit hybrid*

(Raiton: Rasenbakudan)-Lightning Release: Spiraling Bomb
Type: Attack
Range: Long
Damage Points: 80
Description: A rasengan elementally recomposed into lightning chakra. It is recomposed in shape so that the lightning rasengan is sourrounded by powerful surging lightning chakra similar to chidori. This is attack is known to cut and grind as an added affect but when detonated it causes an explosion that obliterates a small area. This attack can be detonated any time the user wants to. The user can also weaken the attack for a smaller effect. At full power, this is attack is powerful to collapse a whole mountain. This attack can be thrown.
Note: Changing the element and or name of the attack without the users permission will count as copying the jutsu. User must know rasengan. Can only be used once per battle.

........f*ck......well.......we didn't need that mess of an abomination anyways.....

Xylon

Legendary
Kin
352💸
Kumi
268💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ikr?!? But ethics could never cage him <_< Animal abuse, sexual harassment, violation of human rights and waste of our time z-z

Now activate them at the same time, under the influence of yang chakra. As i remember my training, emotions affect the creation of Darkness so pull out your dark side, the sith, the yellow lantern corps, the phoenix etc

Last edited:

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Let my emotions effect the technique.........activate both lightning and fire at the same time.....we'll that shouldn't be too difficult for me to do.........*as I am starring at Xylon, I focus at with an angered look, and an extremely intense urge to kill all around me, and with a angry tone I say*

Now lets get the show on the road.......

*I begin to focus fire chakra into my left hand and lightning chakra into my right hand with parts of my sleeves burning and singeing off and sweat rolling off my forehead a little bit*

huh....a little harder than it thought....and my favorite shirt is ruined.......great well thats something else Roku owes haha

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-Notices the miasmic aura of Dark release around you-
you must really hate me :|
Nah you just know those of us who used to be in the Akatsuki tend to have an easier time getting angered......I just tend to think of how easily and pathetically Ame and the Akatsuki allowed themselves to be taken over, and how people prefer to argue instead of actually fight so yeah........

*focuses more and more fire and lightning chakra into my fists*

Xylon

Legendary
Kin
352💸
Kumi
268💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thats good, reach infinity..

(Kuraiton: Kurogarandou)- Dark Release: Dark Void
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Damage: N/A
Description: The user creates a dark orb of infinite dark energy that can be used as a source for all darkness jutsus (if it is required).

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
o_O Reach Infinity? What do I create the orb with one hand or two or where...........Roku has done a good job training you you have learned his mannerisms hahaha

*I place both my hands out infront of my chest and I try to focus my dark chakra into a sphere infront of my chest in an attempt to use the Dark Void technique, but even I can see that the sphere is unstable and incomplete in my first attempt and drop my hands releasing the technique*

gah, alright lets try that once again

*I repeat my previous actions and I make a more complete sphere (orb) between my palms*

Hows that Ibbs

Xylon

Legendary
Kin
352💸
Kumi
268💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
o_O Reach Infinity? What do I create the orb with one hand or two or where...........Roku has done a good job training you you have learned his mannerisms hahaha

*I place both my hands out infront of my chest and I try to focus my dark chakra into a sphere infront of my chest in an attempt to use the Dark Void technique, but even I can see that the sphere is unstable and incomplete in my first attempt and drop my hands releasing the technique*

gah, alright lets try that once again

*I repeat my previous actions and I make a more complete sphere (orb) between my palms*

Hows that Ibbs
Good enough, but repeat that in rapid succession

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alrighty then lets do this

*Much like I was doing I place both my hands out infront of my chest and I try to focus my dark chakra into a sphere infront of my chest in an attempt to use the Dark Void technique, rapidly creating perfect spheres of dark energy in rapid succession*

hrmm I wonder......what if I try to make it bigger.......

*I repeat my previous actions but I pour more amounts of dark energy into the dark sphere in an attempt to make it larger*