pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
counters with (Kekkaimon Gofuu Jutsu:Hachimon Heijou)-Five Point Barrier Sealing Technique:Hachi`s Gate to trap you a a barrier the size of a village.Now your attack hits my barrier and your trapped.(its the new barrier from last weeks double episode)

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you fell into my trap now I`ll use
(Suiton:Chakra Kenpa No Ame)-Water Style:Chakra Senseing Rain to make it rain into the barrier.I left a kage bunshin in the barrier thats how I`m able to use jutsu inside of the barrier with out entering it.Ok now (Suiton:Mugensame)-Water Style:Infinite Shark Frenzy and they know your location now and to add a spark (Raiton:Jinbashi)-Lightning Style:Electromagnetic Murder so there electricly charge and so is the water. your go

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you fell into my trap now I`ll use
(Suiton:Chakra Kenpa No Ame)-Water Style:Chakra Senseing Rain to make it rain into the barrier.I left a kage bunshin in the barrier thats how I`m able to use jutsu inside of the barrier with out entering it.Ok now (Suiton:Mugensame)-Water Style:Infinite Shark Frenzy and they know your location now and to add a spark (Raiton:Jinbashi)-Lightning Style:Electromagnetic Murder so there electricly charge and so is the water. your go
i use Shuushi Ame)-Stop Rain
dis: This technique defines the users chakra control and for tactical measures for other techniques. The user creates the necessary handseals and every rain drop stops in mid air or wherever they are
then i create a shadow clone and he used Suiton:Mugensame)-Water Style:Infinite Shark Frenzy to attack your sharks

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok so your stll shocked by my lightning attack.My go

(Raiton:Rairyuu No Tatsumaki)-Lightning Style:Lightning Dragon Tornado

* Type:Attack
* Range:Short-Mid
* Chakra cost:30
* Damage Points:60(+10 for a strike that hits opponent if the attack misses for a total of 2 strikes)
* Descripton: Lightning that covers the user and spun around there body till its shape like a dragon of wind and lightning which doesnt need to hit the opponent directly to cause damage.If it misses a bolt can leap from it and strike the opponent on the users order.

lest see you stop this one

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice so next since you didnt destroy my kage bunshin I`ll have him use (Katon: Aoi Hou Inferuno)-Fire Style Blue Fire Inferno

* Chakra Cost:60
* Damage Points:90
* Description:Can burn almost all substances and the flame is so hot its near invisable.The only way tho see it is to look at the area to see the heats distortion of the air.If your not careful you`ll get burned to cinders.Unlike wild fire this jutsu can be made on the ground without spitting the fire out of your mouth. to turn all the water inot steam and with no where to go it turns inot a storm cloud.I`ll use kirin.( its unavoidable only amaterasu and susanoo can block it. )You take 80 damage form that one buddy

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O_O ok

i attack the clone wit Suiton:Tsuin Suiryudan-Twin Water Dragon
dis: Two huge rushing water projectiles in the shape of a twin dragons that dont have to attack at the same time(both dragons are made at the same time but users has option to only make on attack and doesnt cost extra to keep on the field) but are a part of one jutsu.

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My clone is gone let me find a pic of the enter kanji so we can fight or better yt I`ll release the barrier and use

(Kuro Ame no Jutsu)-Dark Rain Technique

* Type:Supplementary
* Chakra cost:40(-5 each turn after 3 turns have passed)
* Damage Points:N/A
* Descripton: The user forms the necessary handseals and the all the rain drops in the area becomes pitch black, they can be felt pouring down but would not be seen, and they would still be transparent. This is a very strong technique because as soon as this is done every technique the user create using this will be pitch black and the enemy will not see them coming

and combo with

(Rasen Yari no Kirinonai Kouu)-Endless Rain of the Spiral Spears

* Chakra cost:40
* Damage Points:80
* Descripton:An advanced form of the Rain Spear that uses chakra to condense a large amount of rain water into one place to form spears of water in the clouds. The spears can at any time be called down to strike an opponent with only one hand-seal. Unlike its predecessor, these spears are made of constantly moving water that can actually cut an opponent. They also move in a corkscrew pattern that can be slightly manipulated. By widening or sharpening the turns, you can change where the spear will hit mid-technique. The water will stay in the form of spears for a short amount of time (2 turns). Any spears that are not used by that time it will fall uselessly as rain.

your move

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i use Boufuu Kumo Kaigara)-Storm Cloud Shell
dis: A powerful technique that draws down a small portion of rain clouds and places them over the user like a full body shell. The clouds continue to produce rain, which allow the user to send out rain jutsu like the Rain spear from their body. This shell also defends against lightening jutsu, cutting their damage in half.
to block your attack..
and i attack u wit Katon:Ryuuguu)-Fire Style: Palace of The Dragon King
dis: The user Creates a huge and dense wall of fire that surround the opponent and shoots out fire dragons(6) that bounce back a forth until they hit an object.Jutsu lasts for 2 turns(if dragons don not hit anything they will disappear).

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Jutsu Chuuwa)-Technique Neutralize

* Chakra Cost:20 + original cost of jutsu being canceled
* Damage Points:N/A
* Description:The user can stop and cancel an opponents jutsu.
* Note:Can only be used twice per battle and only me(Pein87) or Third hokage can use it or anyone taught this jutsu.
to cancel that jutsu and counter with

(Katon: Aoi Hou Inferuno)-Fire Style Blue Fire Inferno

* Chakra Cost:60
* Damage Points:90
* Description:Can burn almost all substances and the flame is so hot its near invisable.The only way tho see it is to look at the area to see the heats distortion of the air.If your not careful you`ll get burned to cinders.Unlike wild fire this jutsu can be made on the ground without spitting the fire out of your mouth.

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i use Boufuu Kumo Kaigara)-Storm Cloud Shell again to block it
then i use Suiton:Seibun Houfutsu)-Water Style:Water Cannon Replica
dis: user makes water come from the ground in the form of medium sized water droplets that then converge on the targets location or the water can come from directly under the opponents feet. to create a water bubble and u r trapped inside it
then i use Mizu Sousou)-Water Burial
dis: water that crushes the opponent with high pressure after it covers there whole body.

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry i was watching naruto shippuuden ok here we go.While inside of your water I used mizu kawarimi-water replacement to turn into water.Then escape harmlessly out of your water jutsu ok now I use this (Kekkaimon Gofuu Jutsu:Hachimon Heijou)-Five Point Barrier Sealing Technique:Hachi`s Gate again(cant use it anymore)now I use (Kinjutsu:Edo Tensei)-Forbidden Technique:Resurrection Of The Impure World to summon for people(seito,tou-u,nauma,kitane).Now I use kage bunshin-shadow clonex100.The finisher is this(a new jutsu from this weeks anime) I`ll have those for use (Raiton:Raimu Ranpu)-Lime Light.thi jutsu takes three turns better stop them from reaching there points.

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry i was watching naruto shippuuden ok here we go.While inside of your water I used mizu kawarimi-water replacement to turn into water.Then escape harmlessly out of your water jutsu ok now I use this (Kekkaimon Gofuu Jutsu:Hachimon Heijou)-Five Point Barrier Sealing Technique:Hachi`s Gate again(cant use it anymore)now I use (Kinjutsu:Edo Tensei)-Forbidden Technique:Resurrection Of The Impure World to summon for people(seito,tou-u,nauma,kitane).Now I use kage bunshin-shadow clonex100.The finisher is this(a new jutsu from this weeks anime) I`ll have those for use (Raiton:Raimu Ranpu)-Lime Light.thi jutsu takes three turns better stop them from reaching there points.
O_O
i use Hyoukyo)-Devil Possession
dis: This jutsu is a demonic transformation that only the most twisted of souls can perform.The user summons evil chakra that has been granted to them via a demon.Then the user is transformed inot a sick and wild fighter.Only those who have a signed contract with a demon may use this jutsu.
Note:This jutsu lasts 4 turns and the chakra boost is a one time deal per jutsu usage and will disappaer after this jutsu wears off.Once this jutsu is used the user cannot use it again for 34 turns
then i use Maki A-MI-)-Demon Army
dis: After using devil possession the user can have shadow demons attack the opponent.This jutsu lasts 2 turns and there damage is 10 per attack.
to attack them

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry i cant allow that each one has 25 kage bunshin-shadow clones and with one of my bodies with each one I`mm have the faft one absorb the ones who come his way.(absorbs jutsu and there a jutsu)next the long haired one used summonig jutsu and summons the dog who will take out the ones following his and my kage bunshin with the other 2 use Fuuton:-Senpuuken-wind style hurricane fist to blow them all away your go after your next turn its over.