minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok first of all fix your spelling for god's sake. And that has nothing to do with the battle. And I bet you dont even know who Mei is because you haven't watched or read Naruto.
Post automatically merged:

And If you actually say that Zabuza can beat a kage, I cant even have this discussion with you.
stop mock my spelings.. focos on debate ..

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What ends this discussion right here is the fact that she blew Obito apart... Obito is well over Zabuza's level. And that is that. She blew Obito to smithereens... Think about it.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She terribly hard counters him.

His hest hope is an ambush scenario, where he sneaks up and cuts her. However, even that is questionable because simply transforming into paper could heal her injuries and allow her to reform her body.

In proper battle, its an embarassment. As soon as she turns to paper, there is nothing he can do. His Water Prison can't suffocate paper. His Water Dragons can't smash against paper to any meaningful effect. His Hidden Mist can't block her sensing. So all his techniques are completely ineffective against her paper form.

His best hope would be to somehow get Water Prison and outlast her, but her achievement with the 600 billion paper bombs suggests that her stamina and reserves are vastly superior to his own.

If she turns aggresive, she simply turns to paper, hardens it and covers the field in sharpened papers.

I'm not sure if there is a difference levels of shinobi-hood, but her technique is . . . just too much for him.

KonanFanboy

Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She terribly hard counters him.

His hest hope is an ambush scenario, where he sneaks up and cuts her. However, even that is questionable because simply transforming into paper could heal her injuries and allow her to reform her body.

In proper battle, its an embarassment. As soon as she turns to paper, there is nothing he can do. His Water Prison can't suffocate paper. His Water Dragons can't smash against paper to any meaningful effect. His Hidden Mist can't block her sensing. So all his techniques are completely ineffective against her paper form.

His best hope would be to somehow get Water Prison and outlast her, but her achievement with the 600 billion paper bombs suggests that her stamina and reserves are vastly superior to his own.

If she turns aggresive, she simply turns to paper, hardens it and covers the field in sharpened papers.

I'm not sure if there is a difference levels of shinobi-hood, but her technique is . . . just too much for him.
thank you. Another thing. Konan can make around 993,000 paper bombs a second. Lowkey thats enough to end the fight right then and there.

Reactions: Infant

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Idk I googled it and it said that idk
Then this . . .
If you take Konan 6 billion paper bombs and divide it... Gosh this is too much math
Was quite dishonest of you . . .

Of course, i myself know the precise number and have the sources to confirm it . . .

Practically, you may as well be correct because as soon as you go over 1000 paper bombs, its . . . well, just too much

KonanFanboy

Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then this . . .

Was quite dishonest of you . . .

Of course, i myself know the precise number and have the sources to confirm it . . .

Practically, you may as well be correct because as soon as you go over 1000 paper bombs, its . . . well, just too much
Honestly why do you care so much did you not get the point

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We're still on this? Lol Konan would obliterate Zabuza. That's it. There is no explanation needed. Zabuza was a good part I setback. Konan was part of the strongest and most villainous organization in shinobi history... Part II. All capable of piecing up a Jinchuuriki... Zabuza couldn't handle 2 year old Kyuubi Cloak Naruto... These guys were taking out full fledged, battle hardened shinobi who have seen and all overcame battle as well as jinchuuriki's that were in perfect harmony with their tailed beasts ,mastering them and their powers and most of them still got their cheeks taken. The hell out of here. Konan done mummified an entire village. The strongest village. Zabuza needed 50,000 handseals to take out 3T part 1 Kakashi... And even that didn't work.