Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont think so. how can he do that against a S-rank shinobi, this is not the genin skirmish he had on part 1.
This is your answer

Zabuza was a s-rank criminal too in the bingo books, thats how Kakashi knew it was him in 5 seconds when they met. Also just because Konan was in Akatsuki doesnt mean shes S-rank, Suigetsu and Karin joined akatsuki and they werent S rank.....

ShaneEyyy

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont think so. how can he do that against a S-rank shinobi, this is not the genin skirmish he had on part 1.
So just because shes S-rank? Hidan and Zetsu are S-rank they can beat Zabuza too?

Hidan wont be able to cut Zabuza because he wont be able to see him so Zabuza can incapitate him

Zetsu cant fight well at all, Tobi even said that so he can kill Zetsu too

Tartarus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
konan imo, Zabuza can't slash up konan because she can just turn into paper bombs and Zabuza really doesn't have a way to hurt her. And I think konan is overrated.

ShaneEyyy

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
konan imo, Zabuza can't slash up konan because she can just turn into paper bombs and Zabuza really doesn't have a way to hurt her. And I think konan is overrated.[/QUOT

If she cant see how will she know when to activate her paper jutsu, and how would she then kill him?

KuroRai

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Konan takes this mainly because she has two great advantages over Zabuza.

1) She can fly. The hidden mist technique is useless on her. Not only can she sense presence and chakra with her paper she can fly out of range if all else fails.

2) Zabuza mainly specializes in water-jutsu and kenjutsu(swordplay). Water jutsu is useless on her. Why? She was fighting Tobi in the rain and was not at all hampered by it. Also Kenjutsu and Taijutsu is useless against her because it would go through her.

Apart from this Konan is also calm, collected and intelligent in battle. I agree she wouldn't be able to use the 600 Billion Paper Bombs but those are just an indicator of her highly analytical thought process. She could come up with great startegies.

KuroRai

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok she floods the air with explosive tags and clears the mist then what? i swear none of u guys on this website know what ur ****ing talking about. HOW WILL SHE KILL ZABUZA? SHE DODGES HIS ATTACKS BUT HOW WILL SHE KILL HIM? if taijutsu doesnt work he'll use his giant vortex jutsu
How about wrapping a few hundred paper bombs around him (a few hundred MIND YOU) and then sitting back with a bowl of popcorn to enjoy the fireworks?

Seriously.

She can form kunai, chakrams, shurikens with her paper in vast quantities. Not to mention she can turn any of the paper around Zabuza into tiny spears and turn him into a watering can.

How exactly will a water jutsu harm her when she tore of Tobi's arm in a HUGE DELUGE?(that's lot of rain in case you didn't know) She is NOT hampered by water at all!!!

ShaneEyyy

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Konan takes this mainly because she has two great advantages over Zabuza.

1) She can fly. The hidden mist technique is useless on her. Not only can she sense presence and chakra with her paper she can fly out of range if all else fails.

2) Zabuza mainly specializes in water-jutsu and kenjutsu(swordplay). Water jutsu is useless on her. Why? She was fighting Tobi in the rain and was not at all hampered by it. Also Kenjutsu and Taijutsu is useless against her because it would go through her.

Apart from this Konan is also calm, collected and intelligent in battle. I agree she wouldn't be able to use the 600 Billion Paper Bombs but those are just an indicator of her highly analytical thought process. She could come up with great startegies.
not gonna lie u have some points but some r wrong

Konans paper jutsu doesnt activate automatically, she has to activate it, and to activate it she needs to know when Zabuza strikes, and kakashi noted with silent killing u can get killed in an instant and not know what happened as u pass in the afterlife. He also said the slightest movement of the eye can give the opponent away so even if she does fly Zabuza has a chance of useing his water dragon jutsu, one of his only mid-long rand jutsus and knock her out possibly, or just simply jump in the air and try to cut her.

It is possible that taijutsu as in Zabuzas can work on Konan, because if u saw when she battled Tobi, Tobi stabbed her with a pipe because she didnt get a chance to activate her paper because she didnt know he was still alive(didnt sense it, thats what im thinking with Zabuza here)

Also Zabuza had intelligence too, he outsmarted Kakashi once and got him in his water prison jutsu, its probably true his water style jutsus werent work for offence but can work for defence

ShaneEyyy

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
genin skirmish? u mean Sasuke who was basically a chuunin, being able to use fire style jutsu which r C-rank jutsu and sharingan, and naruto being able to use the B-rank and forbidden jutsu multi shadow clone jutsu, also he is a jinchuriki.

and Kakashi was there too, he was on zabuzas level because zabuza was able to hold all 4 off

f4k3pyr0

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It would be very even. Whoever does a wrong step would regret it.... Thats basically whats decides the winner. But we havent seen Konan all-in
So we cant really tell

rhaine1819

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
not gonna lie u have some points but some r wrong

Konans paper jutsu doesnt activate automatically, she has to activate it, and to activate it she needs to know when Zabuza strikes, and kakashi noted with silent killing u can get killed in an instant and not know what happened as u pass in the afterlife. He also said the slightest movement of the eye can give the opponent away so even if she does fly Zabuza has a chance of useing his water dragon jutsu, one of his only mid-long rand jutsus and knock her out possibly, or just simply jump in the air and try to cut her.

It is possible that taijutsu as in Zabuzas can work on Konan, because if u saw when she battled Tobi, Tobi stabbed her with a pipe because she didnt get a chance to activate her paper because she didnt know he was still alive(didnt sense it, thats what im thinking with Zabuza here)

Also Zabuza had intelligence too, he outsmarted Kakashi once and got him in his water prison jutsu, its probably true his water style jutsus werent work for offence but can work for defence
she exhausted high amount of chakra back there so she cant make her body materialized. she said she used up her chakra for her 600 billion paper bombs

ShaneEyyy

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why ?!!

dont just go in a fvcking thread then say *name here * wins easily
state why :flaw::flaw:

OT: konan got this because she would just make paper clones with paper bombs then booooooom.
no because zabuza could make water clones, boom, a water clone is destroyed then shes cut in half

yuan of cruxis

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Although I do love Zabuza, Konan wins. People underrate Konan, she has an awesome talent of manipulating paper. People don't really think she's strong because we haven't really seen her fight much. And when she has, it was all set up so it's not really like it counts too much. I'm sure she could do some awesome things with paper. Zabuza, we've seen the extent of his capabilities and although it's high.. Konan's in the Akatsuki for a reason. I know people are going to say "Because Yahiko and Nagato were in it she was allowed in blah blah" nonetheless, she's strong and smart.
Good points
But i gotta give this to the demon Zabuza

Zabuza has water dragon jutsu along with his hidden mist jutsu which would allow him to know where she is

Zabuza can get Konan really wet high difficulty

ShaneEyyy

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good points
But i gotta give this to the demon Zabuza

Zabuza has water dragon jutsu along with his hidden mist jutsu which would allow him to know where she is

Zabuza can get Konan really wet high difficulty
he also has his giant vortex jutsu which is a level stronger than the water dragon jutsu, zabuza has this battle

USSJ Future Trunks

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
konan was hit by jiraiyas fireball and she didnt even notice. she is always in the RAIN village and her paper doesnt even get wet. i think this is because she can either be normal paper or make it hard like steel so everything that hits it just bounces off. and if she meets a strong enough attack, she can disperse completely into paper and scatter, reforming at another location. the hardened paper can form missiles and shurikens. with paper clones this means she can attack from all directions. if things get too difficult, she still has bombs mixed in with her paper, so combined with the metal shurikens, she can bombard people with a hail of bombs. since she has flight, this is easy. Konan has been shown to be able to produce and fold enough paper to mimic environmental surroundings, even a giant tree.

konans shown that she can travel along the ground as many sheets of paper then covering her opponent in them to blind and suffocate them

zabuza simply cant hit her. her reactions and speed were enough to catch tobi initially off guard and blow off half his mask. her paper missiles made jiraiya barely dodge to avoid it, and made tobi go intangible.

Last edited: