Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok i use Suiton:Baku Shuishouha-Water Style:Bursting Water Wave
dis: The user spits out a lakes worth of water that can be used to attack or used to make other water attacks.
and then i use Suiton:Mugensame-Water Style:Infinite Shark Frenzy
dis: A highly advanced form of Eating 5 Shark Frenzy where the user creates on shark that attacks the opponent drgging them into the water.Then the user unleashes a storm of sharks to attack the opponent from all angles and directions.
to attack in your suiton, damaging u badly

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok i use Suiton:Baku Shuishouha-Water Style:Bursting Water Wave
dis: The user spits out a lakes worth of water that can be used to attack or used to make other water attacks.
and then i use Suiton:Mugensame-Water Style:Infinite Shark Frenzy
dis: A highly advanced form of Eating 5 Shark Frenzy where the user creates on shark that attacks the opponent drgging them into the water.Then the user unleashes a storm of sharks to attack the opponent from all angles and directions.
to attack in your suiton, damaging u badly
Im not in the water so uh-uh.:D

Shoots Raiton: Raikyuu - Lightning Ball and electrifies the water and destroying ur sharks...

*Activates hallow mark*

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
my sharks cannot be damaged in water so they r still there (my hand is still touchin the water)
i create 10 water clones to protect me

wat is hallow mark?
if ur still on the water then ur electricuted.:p

Its the opposite of a curse mark, completely pure chakra.
zanji received the curse mark from his cousin and i later changed it into a neo-curse mark(neither good or bad) but set it so that it would purify and become a hallow mark. He later bit me and i got it....It contains pure white chakra and transforms the user into a certain animal that they are like...in my case....*Wings grow out of madara's back, scales form on his back and shoulders, horns grow out of his elbows, knees, and shoulders, his skin turns a pale red, and claws grow on his hands.*...a dragon.(smirks)

Takato Uchiha

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if ur still on the water then ur electricuted.:p

Its the opposite of a curse mark, completely pure chakra.
zanji received the curse mark from his cousin and i later changed it into a neo-curse mark(neither good or bad) but set it so that it would purify and become a hallow mark. He later bit me and i got it....It contains pure white chakra and transforms the user into a certain animal that they are like...in my case....*Wings grow out of madara's back, scales form on his back and shoulders, horns grow out of his elbows, knees, and shoulders, his skin turns a pale red, and claws grow on his hands.*...a dragon.(smirks)
i want that i need more power

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O_O
i should have kept my curse mark that zanji cuz gave me

i made the sharks attack u
5 water clones attack wit Suiton:Mizu KamiKiri-Water Style:Water God Slicer
dis: Highly compressed water jets that can cut throw rocks and trees and can be used with out a water source.

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
O_O
i should have kept my curse mark that zanji cuz gave me

i made the sharks attack u
5 water clones attack wit Suiton:Mizu KamiKiri-Water Style:Water God Slicer
dis: Highly compressed water jets that can cut throw rocks and trees and can be used with out a water source.
Use Gouryuuka no Jutsu - Great Dragon Fire Technique to cancel god slicer.
Come to clones and blsat them all away with Suiton: Rasendoriru. Teleport away.

Fliy up in the sky....Shoot rapid blasts of fireballs at you...

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i cancel the sharks and i use Suiton:Mizu No Muya-Water Coccon
dis: The user draws in water in the form of a sphere that surrrounds there body.The user compresses the water to add to its density making it a great defencive jutsu. its like gara's but made of water and i can c tru it :D it my jutsu that i made:D
to protect me
(still in cocoon) i attack u wit u Suiton:Tsuin Suiryudan-Twin Water Dragon
dis: Two huge rushing water projectiles in the shape of a twin dragons that dont have to attack at the same time. i made this jutsu :D
the first dragon attacks u

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i cancel the sharks and i use Suiton:Mizu No Muya-Water Coccon
dis: The user draws in water in the form of a sphere that surrrounds there body.The user compresses the water to add to its density making it a great defencive jutsu. its like gara's but made of water and i can c tru it :D it my jutsu that i made:D
to protect me
(still in cocoon) i attack u wit u Suiton:Tsuin Suiryudan-Twin Water Dragon
dis: Two huge rushing water projectiles in the shape of a twin dragons that dont have to attack at the same time. i made this jutsu :D
the first dragon attacks u
I swing my claws at them spliting them bith up.
I then launch toward u with a black and much larger Rasenryuu(it seems to be stronger while in this state).
I hit ur cacoon and cause a huge explosion. I protect myself by covering my wings aroun me but ur cacoon is destroyed.