YondaimeHokage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
k ill go fist u choose the place my elements are water wind and fire pain87 gave me a rinregen eye 4 the telaporting jutsu so i just want to mention i have that

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i create 15 shadow clones and they attack your clones wit Hijutsu:Tsuin Chidori Suiryuudan)Secrect Technigue-Twin Chidori Water Dragon Bullet
• Type:Attack
• Range:Short-Mid
• Chakra Cost:50
• Damage Points:80
• Discription: Its Twin water dragon bullets charged with chidori that comsumes the opponent and delivers a shock to the foe.This shock is amplified since water is a conducter for electricity making the opponents body numb and rendering him/her unable to move.(each dragon can be controled seperately but -7 chakra per turn for each dragon to keep chidori in it)
and i summon my 10 headed dog

YondaimeHokage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nice but

Kaze no Yaiba jutsu -- wind it flatens 1 kilometer of land therfore stopping all oxygen flow sorry but no electricity if no air

then toad oil cannon- but i releas no fire therfore i fill up that flattend land with oil and freez it with Suiton Daibakufu no Jutsu- creats a impossable to break layer of ice above the oil

thats three

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
my 10 headed spilts into 10 huge dogs, they grab hold your toad
now its unable to move....
my clones attack your clones again wit Katon:Gouryuuka No Jutsu-Fire Style:Great Dragon Fire
and i attack u wit Fuuton:Renkuudan)-Wind Style Drilling Wind Bullet

YondaimeHokage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
tsk tsk lol i have telportation and and ill use the rinregan and bring six other bodies out then summon the carmilion and telaport 3 of the riregen ppl away

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i use Suiton:Chakra Kenpa No Ame)-Water Style:Chakra Senseing Rain to find u
and i use Raiton:Ribon Tegotae no Jutsu (Lightning Release:Ribbon Effect jutsu) - A skill that is normally used during the midst of a rain storm. The user will send forth a lightning bolt from their hands, that will be channeled through falling rain drops. When hitting the rain drops, the lightning will seperate and scatter, turning into many smaller lightning bolts. Which all are concentrated towards the opponent, to shock them from multiple directions.

brb

Last edited:

YondaimeHokage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wow uve managed to beat the six fakes in just a turnbut i have half of a kyubia in me so that means a lot of chakra so here i go
tajuu keymo kage bunshin no jutsu--- lighting clonesx 50
then i telaport them in a 1 mile barriar that onichimaru used agianst the 3rd its called Zankuukyokuha so ur rain is useless now lol