Sakumo Hatake

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok Listen Very Careful Kirin Is a Powerful Ligthing Jutsu This Jutsu Takes a lot of Chakra Now To do the Kirin You Must Concentrate Your Ligthing Chakra In Your Body And pass it to your Hand If You Use This Jutsu More Than One Time You could be out of chakra if you try to force it You Probably Die

However, the extreme preparation time required also decreases the technique's efficiency. This technique in the absence of active thunder clouds requires Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique or other such techniques to produce the necessary storm conditions to initiate it.

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok Listen Very Careful Kirin Is a Powerful Ligthing Jutsu This Jutsu Takes a lot of Chakra Now To do the Kirin You Must Concentrate Your Ligthing Chakra In Your Body And pass it to your Hand If You Use This Jutsu More Than One Time You could be out of chakra if you try to force it You Probably Die

However, the extreme preparation time required also decreases the technique's efficiency. This technique in the absence of active thunder clouds requires Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique or other such techniques to produce the necessary storm conditions to initiate it.
ok
i know Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique . will the effect of kirin increase if the area is on fire

Sakumo Hatake

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Concentrate Your Ligthing Chakra and then do this Hand Seals: Tiger, Rat, Horse, Monkey, Dog, Dragon Put Your Palm In The Ground Say Kirin

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Concentrate Your Ligthing Chakra and then do this Hand Seals: Tiger, Rat, Horse, Monkey, Dog, Dragon Put Your Palm In The Ground Say Kirin
ok
*concentratin my lightning chakra* hm...........
*performs hand seals* Tiger, Rat, Horse, Monkey, Dog, Dragon
*place my hand on the ground*
kirin
You must be registered for see images

how was it??