Zabuza is one of fastest ninja in series (inside mist)

Please rank zabuza speed (inside mist)

• 1/5 (turtle spees)

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • 2/5 (slow)

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • 3/5 (fast)

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • 4/5 (very fast)

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • 5/5 (light speed)

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters

Katkot

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Esdeath-253870 said:
I think the new Sauske has finally caught up to Zabuza's speed .
Zabuza was faster than sasuke until he received his new eye (renningan) so current sasuke became faster than zabuza (inside mist).

Current Kakashi? Current Kakashi can beat Current Zabuza. Want to know why? Because Zabuza's dead.
That's lame excuse lol ..

Katkot

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man, don't get angry at me, but can I tell you a big secret about Silent Killing and all that Mist stuff?

First of all, he isn't moving any faster than usually, it's just the others are moving slower. Get it? And why? Do experiment yourself. Get in the dark room for couple of days. Where everything is dark and there is just a little bit of light. Now, when the cuople of days past, invite someone over. And, look at a wonder, what happens next?? You've been there for a few days and your eyes have adapted to the environment. Normally you'd move better than your friend. THAT'S THE BIG SECRET. Zabuza is adapted to mist, while others are not. Because of that it seems he's 'moving fast'. That's not true. Others are just moving slow. But imagine SM Jman, Naruto, Minato, Kabuto and any other powerful sensor type? The stomp Zabuza with no difficulty.

And you really think Kakashi couldn't kill Zabuza one on one? You are amazing! Help from Naruto and Sasuke? That's called plot. They had to fight him to get the sense what shinobi life is really about. ;) If they met one on one, Kakashi would stomp.

Also he survived because Haku helped him. How is that any better than Sasuke&Naruto help?

Just deal with it. Zabuza is a fodder. It will hurt you less.
Zabuza isn't fodder and you will be idiot if you think he's fodder.
Zabuza is low kage level ..

Read my previous posts because I already answered your questions ..

1st Fight:

Kakashi was more worried about the client but true he lost that fight

2nd Fight

Kakashi completely fodderized Zabuza and needed help from Haku not to die, and Zabuza still couldn't fight anymore

3rd Fight

He just needed their help to find them and to seal him cuz he's a Edo and was far away

False they don't come back at full power but they can spam attacks, don't get tired or hurt

Almost at full power + Immortal Body + Regenarating Powers + Refilling Chakra > Full Power
Look both kakashi and zabuza were a rivals.

In their fights anything can happen, do you know why ?

Because they are at same level
Holy christ @bold. Kamui snipe, Kakashi wins neg diff... And I see that you're butthurt of Kakashi beating Edo Zabuza seeing as you said and I quote "he was controlled by idiot who can't use zabuza at his full potential". Kakashi actually could've beaten Zabuza neg diff with Kamui then and there.
Kakashi lost his sharinghan , read last chapter before you say he can kamui ..

You must be registered for see images

He can't kamui anyone now ..

Without sharinghan kakashi cannot defeat zabuza.

That's why current kakashi is no match against zabuza.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zabuza isn't fodder and you will be idiot if you think he's fodder.
Zabuza is low kage level ..

Read my previous posts because I already answered your questions ..

Kakashi lost his sharinghan , read last chapter before you say he can kamui ..

He can't kamui anyone now ..

Without sharinghan kakashi cannot defeat zabuza.

That's why current kakashi is no match against zabuza.
Because you would need to resort to no Sharingan Kakashi to have your little Zabuza stand even a ghost of a chance against Kakashi. How about pitting Kakashi in his prime against Zabuza in his prime. Hows that work out for your boyfriend Zabuza?

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zabuza was faster than sasuke until he received his new eye (renningan) so current sasuke became faster than zabuza (inside mist).

That's lame excuse lol ..
I know XD

But in all honestly and being serious, current Kakashi's abilities is unknown, but seeing how his eye was a big part of him, I can see Zabuza beating him.

Tobi98

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Zabuza:
Base stats: 30,5
+
Has Hidden Mist Jutsu that can be called a special tech

Kakashi
Base Stats: 34,5
+
3 Tomoe Sharingan abilities
+
Kamui

No they aren't at the same level

Kakashi base stats

Masked man

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don´t think that mist increase his speed because if it does, Kishimoto would put more emphasis on it.
I think that opponents were just desoriented because they couldn´t see anything so their reactions were much slower.

On the other hand, in my opinion Zabuza is one of the best written character because his story line, fighting style and character. Zabuza is much better than Obito or Madara for me because he was cool unlike them and he wasn´t casting one godlike technique by one.

Katkot

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because you would need to resort to no Sharingan Kakashi to have your little Zabuza stand even a ghost of a chance against Kakashi. How about pitting Kakashi in his prime against Zabuza in his prime. Hows that work out for your boyfriend Zabuza?

Zabuza in his prime fought stronger ninja that's even stronger than kakashi.

Zabuza fought obito (4th mizukage in disguise) and zabuza survived.

Zabuza managed to escape from obito and mist anbu because he was one of the fastest ninja once mist activated.

manga proof

zabuza by far is the most underrated character in NB.

zabuza fought obito and survived

You will ask yourself that I am joking but I am not ..
I have proof that will support my argument.

read what kakashi said

who was mizukage back then ?

It was obito and zabuza is OP to fight someone strong as obito and survive until he fought kakashi.
It seems obito failed to kill zabuza too since zabuza left village.

That's proof that 1 sharinghan become useless once zabuza use his hidden mist and it's manga fact that zabuza already fought obito uchiha the 4th mizukage in disguised.

zabuza is fast and strong as well and even minato couldn't escape from obito while zabuza did it which mean he was one of fastest ninja and also powerful that he managed to fight someone as strong as obito and survive

Last edited:

Tobi98

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Zabuza managed to escape from obito and mist anbu because he was one of the fastest ninja once mist activated.

manga proof

read what kakashi said

It was obito and zabuza is OP to fight someone strong as obito and survive until he fought kakashi.

That's proof that 1 sharinghan become useless once zabuza use his hidden mist and it's manga fact that zabuza already fought obito uchiha the 4th mizukage in disguised.

zabuza is fast and strong as well and even minato couldn't escape from obito while zabuza did it which mean he was one of fastest ninja and also powerful that he managed to fight someone as strong as obito and survive
Zabuza didn't fight Obito... Zabuza fought the 4th Mizukage, in other words fought Obito's puppet

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

manga proof

read what kakashi said

Escaping from a fight is different to fleeing from a failed assassination attempt. Who says he tried to fight Obito? The manga sure isn't, so the idea that he fought Obito and survived is fanfic. We saw what happened to Zabuza in his fight with Kakashi on the bridge. He was killed, get over it.

Katkot

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don´t think that mist increase his speed because if it does, Kishimoto would put more emphasis on it.
I think that opponents were just desoriented because they couldn´t see anything so their reactions were much slower.

On the other hand, in my opinion Zabuza is one of the best written character because his story line, fighting style and character. Zabuza is much better than Obito or Madara for me because he was cool unlike them and he wasn´t casting one godlike technique by one.
Zabuza is underrated especially in NB , I hope they make some fillers about him
Sasuke > any ninja Lol
Oh please ..
Zabuza:
Base stats: 30,5
+
Has Hidden Mist Jutsu that can be called a special tech

Kakashi
Base Stats: 34,5
+
3 Tomoe Sharingan abilities
+
Kamui

No they aren't at the same level

Kakashi base stats
Once he lost his sharinghan , kakashi level downgrade to 27.5 (similar as genma) ..

Kakashi lost his main power (kamui + all 1000 jutsu) and now he only can use raikiri that's why he's now no match against zabuza.

I know XD

But in all honestly and being serious, current Kakashi's abilities is unknown, but seeing how his eye was a big part of him, I can see Zabuza beating him.
At last , Thanks for being honest :flowers:

Katkot

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zabuza didn't fight Obito... Zabuza fought the 4th Mizukage, in other words fought Obito's puppet
Yagura is powerful mizukage, 3rd tailed beast jinchircki and was personally controlled by obito uchiha.

Escaping from a fight is different to fleeing from a failed assassination attempt. Who says he tried to fight Obito? The manga sure isn't, so the idea that he fought Obito and survived is fanfic. We saw what happened to Zabuza in his fight with Kakashi on the bridge. He was killed, get over it.

Zabuza fought 4th mizukage (yagura) and he was under obito's control.
He escaped after he lost the fight.

That's from manga not fan fiction ..

Against kakashi in the bridge, zabuza was the one who choose to die and kakashi didn't kill him.

Tobi98

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Once he lost his sharinghan , kakashi level downgrade to 27.5 (similar as genma) ..

Kakashi lost his main power (kamui + all 1000 jutsu) and now he only can use raikiri that's why he's now no match against zabuza.
It's still unknow if he can use the jutsus that he copied or not

And even if he can't, he still has lightning release, both A Rank and S Rank so he would have like 4,5 (minimum 4) in Ninjutsu instead of 5

He still has 33,5/34 in Base stats

And if you're gonna compare 2 characters, compare the best that we saw from both

Yagura is powerful mizukage, 3rd tailed beast jinchircki and was personally controlled by obito uchiha.
All we know is that he lost the fight you can't use that as a feat

-immortal-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Zabuza is underrated especially in NB , I hope they make some fillers about him

Oh please ..

At last , Thanks for being honest :flowers:
you give me a oh please? i didn't even read all this BS, zabuza top 10 fastes ninjas? lmao and you give me the Oh please F kin Fanboy

Rainzs

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree Zabuza is very underrated.
He was a very powerful ninja,and not fodder at all.

But Kakashi is at Hokage level,not only is he one of the most skilled ninjas in NV but also rather powerful.

Kakashi> Zabuzza

Zabuzza was human,and that is what made him awesome.
He was in the manga were guys died because of loss of blood,or chakra exhaustion.

If he came later,lets say he started in Naruto shippuden,it would of taken a hell of a lot more to kill him.

Reactions: Katkot

Tobi98

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree Zabuza is very underrated.
He was a very powerful ninja,and not fodder at all.

But Kakashi is at Hokage level,not only is he one of the most skilled ninjas in NV but also rather powerful.

Kakashi> Zabuzza

Zabuzza was human,and that is what made him awesome.
He was in the manga were guys died because of loss of blood,or chakra exhaustion.

If he came later,lets say he started in Naruto shippuden,it would of taken a hell of a lot more to kill him.

Reactions: Katkot

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Zabuza fought 4th mizukage (yagura) and he was under obito's control.
He escaped after he lost the fight.

That's from manga not fan fiction ..

Against kakashi in the bridge, zabuza was the one who choose to die and kakashi didn't kill him.
If you can bring me a scan saying he fought the Mizukage that would help your case. And I didn't say Kakashi killed him, he was killed from being outnumbered. And had the fight continued between the two, Kakashi would've had a greater chance to win that fight.