Zabuza is one of fastest ninja in series (inside mist)

Please rank zabuza speed (inside mist)

• 1/5 (turtle spees)

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • 2/5 (slow)

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • 3/5 (fast)

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • 4/5 (very fast)

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • 5/5 (light speed)

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters

Katkot

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"One of the" learn English....
That's because I am posting through my phone ..
teleportation and movement and two different things. zabuza is still moving thus nowhere near minato's speed. the mist only make it seem like he's fast cuz the opponent dont see him coming. its still his normal speed without mist
Minato is fast in long area while his speed is equal to zabuza in short area.
Still I can't disagree that minato is faster than zabuza.

xaxaax are you serious 1km
Yes I am serious
so now you're doing this? geez dude... what a way of wasting your time...
I don't think if someone make thread to discuss about his favourite ability is waste of time
Your list is just... SO WRONG.. *_*
Give me proper list if you disagree with mine ..

Katkot

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope.

If he was so fast, he'd still be alive instead buried next to his lover while Suigetsu went around playing hack n slash with his sword.

Suigetsu is fodder comparing to zabuza ..
Zabuza could live and became one of strongest ninja but Zabuza choose to die and he could kill kakashi but he choose death.

Zabuza could kill kakashi backtime ..

review their previous fights

First fight:

look what zabuza did to kakashi

You must be registered for see images

Kakashi couldn't move from bed more than week because of zabuza

If naruto and Sasuke didn't help kakashi here then kakashi will be dead for sure

2nd fight:

haku protected zabuza and sharinghan failed to defeat zabuza so he used summoning jutsu .
Kakashi suppose to be dead but he won because zabuza was deep hurt once he saw haku died in front of his eyes.

Kakashi already admitted that

Edo fight:

Zabuza lost when he was edo because he wasn't at his full power either full potential and he was controlled by idiot who can't use zabuza at his full potential.

Finally kakashi was lucky and technically, zabuza soloed kakashi

Last edited:

cajin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Give me proper list if you disagree with mine ..
Man, putting fodder like Zabuza over Lee??? That's funny. Even base Rock Lee>Zabuza. And six gates Lee? Kill in blink of an eye. And also, if you count Minato's FTG as 'speed' than he must go before Gai. You've read the latest chapters, right?

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't say he possess ftg ?
You didn't read my thread ..

Zabuza is my favourite and I am not trying to make him looks bad.
I am here trying to discuss about his speed and ability once mist activated.

He became very fast and surprised his opponents by his instant attacks.

It's not FTG but it's very fast attack.

Zabuza isn't base fighter and currently he is stronger than current kakashi (no sharinghan).

I am fan not fanboy and I am not saying zabuza is fast as minato but he became very fast inside mist.
I did read your thread. Its just quite silly how you wank your character and then try and cover it up. You said that Zabuza can get to his target in "less than a second" while within the mist. This is false and you know it.

Tobi98

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Zabuza could live and became one of strangest ninja but
Zabuza choose to die and he could kill kakashi but he choose death.
Zabuza could kill kakashi backtime ..

review their previous fights

First fight:

look what zabuza did to kakashi

Kakashi couldn't move from bed more than week because of zabuza

If naruto and Sasuke didn't help kakashi here then kakashi will be dead for sure

2nd fight:

haku protected zabuza and sharinghan failed to defeat zabuza so he used summoning jutsu .
Kakashi suppose to be dead but he won because zabuza was deep hurt once he saw haku died in front of his eyes.

Kakashi already admitted that

Edo fight:

Zabuza lost when he was edo because he wasn't at his full power either full potential and he was controlled by idiot who can't use zabuza at his full potential.

Finally kakashi was lucky and technically, zabuza soloed kakashi
About the second fight, if Zabuza didn't die because of Haku it wasn't a 1 on 1 fight...

Kakashi was rusty in part 1 (he was still stronger than Zabuza either way), in Part 2 he was back in his A game, and we can clearly see it when he fights Edo Zabuza, you can say what you want but Kakashi won fair and square and he had help from Haku again

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Zabuza could live and became one of strongest ninja but Zabuza choose to die and he could kill kakashi but he choose death.

First of all, I didn't compare Zabuza to Suigetsu.

Second of all, Zabuza could've lived, but he didn't so no could haves. Anything could have happened, but it didn't. Sakura could have been a likeable character. Kiba could have had a cat instead of a dog. Neji could have had a mohawk. Itachi could have been evil instead of some sort of tragic good guy. A lot of could haves.

Zabuza chose to die? Really? I'll agree to that. He lost to Kakashi and chose to get impaled in order to kill bossman.

He could have killed Kakashi? Kakashi, the same man who basically broke Zabuza's arms? Zabuza lost to Kakashi. Zabuza wasn't weak, but he was Kakashi's *****.

Katkot

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I did read your thread. Its just quite silly how you wank your character and then try and cover it up. You said that Zabuza can get to his target in "less than a second" while within the mist. This is false and you know it.
I provided scan from manga ..

Once zabuza activated his mist , he can reach his opponents in less than sec ..

Review kakashi vs zabuza (1st fight) for more details also you can find their legendary fight in youtube where kakashi couldn't defeat zabuza without naruto's help ..

About the second fight, if Zabuza didn't die because of Haku it wasn't a 1 on 1 fight...

Kakashi was rusty in part 1 (he was still stronger than Zabuza either way), in Part 2 he was back in his A game, and we can clearly see it when he fights Edo Zabuza, you can say what you want but Kakashi won fair and square and he had help from Haku again
1st fight :

Zabuza soloed kakashi ..
Naruto and Sasuke helped kakashi ..
Without sharinghan , he will lose because he copied zabuza ultimate jutsu.

2nd fight:

Kakashi himself admitted that zabuza could slash him along with haku but he hesitated once he saw haku died.

3rd fight

Without helps from both nara clan and yamakana clan , kakashi couldn't even come close to zabuza.
He got help from his comrades also edo zabuza wasn't at his full potential and tobirama already said that.

Also look at edo madara and alive madara for example.

Alive ninja > edo ninja (manga fact)

Last edited:

Katkot

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i bet haku is faster....
Databook said that zabuza is faster.

First of all, I didn't compare Zabuza to Suigetsu.

Second of all, Zabuza could've lived, but he didn't so no could haves. Anything could have happened, but it didn't. Sakura could have been a likeable character. Kiba could have had a cat instead of a dog. Neji could have had a mohawk. Itachi could have been evil instead of some sort of tragic good guy. A lot of could haves.

Zabuza chose to die? Really? I'll agree to that. He lost to Kakashi and chose to get impaled in order to kill bossman.

He could have killed Kakashi? Kakashi, the same man who basically broke Zabuza's arms? Zabuza lost to Kakashi. Zabuza wasn't weak, but he was Kakashi's *****.
Zabuza > current kakashi

Nobody disagree about this fact , without sharinghan kakashi can't defeat zabuza ..

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Databook said that zabuza is faster.

Zabuza > current kakashi

Nobody disagree about this fact , without sharinghan kakashi can't defeat zabuza ..
Holy christ @bold. Kamui snipe, Kakashi wins neg diff... And I see that you're butthurt of Kakashi beating Edo Zabuza seeing as you said and I quote "he was controlled by idiot who can't use zabuza at his full potential". Kakashi actually could've beaten Zabuza neg diff with Kamui then and there.

Tobi98

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1st fight :

Zabuza soloed kakashi ..
Naruto and Sasuke helped kakashi ..
Without sharinghan , he will lose because he copied zabuza ultimate jutsu.

2nd fight:

Kakashi himself admitted that zabuza could slash him along with haku but he hesitated once he saw haku died.

3rd fight

Without helps from both nara clan and yamakana clan , kakashi couldn't even come close to zabuza.
He got help from his comrades also edo zabuza wasn't at his full potential and tobirama already said that.

Also look at edo madara and alive madara for example.

Alive ninja > edo ninja (manga fact)
1st Fight:

Kakashi was more worried about the client but true he lost that fight

2nd Fight

Kakashi completely fodderized Zabuza, couldn't fight anymore and needed help from Haku not to die

3rd Fight

He just needed their help to find them and to seal him cuz he's a Edo and was far away

False they don't come back at full power but they can spam attacks, don't get tired or hurt

Almost at full power + Immortal Body + Regenarating Powers + Refilling Chakra > Full Power

Last edited:

cajin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man, don't get angry at me, but can I tell you a big secret about Silent Killing and all that Mist stuff?

First of all, he isn't moving any faster than usually, it's just the others are moving slower. Get it? And why? Do experiment yourself. Get in the dark room for couple of days. Where everything is dark and there is just a little bit of light. Now, when the cuople of days past, invite someone over. And, look at a wonder, what happens next?? You've been there for a few days and your eyes have adapted to the environment. Normally you'd move better than your friend. THAT'S THE BIG SECRET. Zabuza is adapted to mist, while others are not. Because of that it seems he's 'moving fast'. That's not true. Others are just moving slow. But imagine SM Jman, Naruto, Minato, Kabuto and any other powerful sensor type? The stomp Zabuza with no difficulty.

And you really think Kakashi couldn't kill Zabuza one on one? You are amazing! Help from Naruto and Sasuke? That's called plot. They had to fight him to get the sense what shinobi life is really about. ;) If they met one on one, Kakashi would stomp.

Also he survived because Haku helped him. How is that any better than Sasuke&Naruto help?

Just deal with it. Zabuza is a fodder. It will hurt you less.