Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
R & R

Killing: Yeah (Not Bio)

Stealing: -_- nopes!

CJ/CW: Alright But limited . . .

Range: Long

Terrain: Mountain rocky field .. . with a little water on left and right.

S & K
: Noe!

------------------------------------
Uchiha in sig

Last edited:

Zoro..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Byakuugan activated.
As I see you in long range I waste no time and move to my left however right before doing so I perform 4 quick handseals blinding you as I move to my left which you wouldnt notice. At the same time as I move to the left I release a massive wave of water towards you by forming the ram handseal, this water moves at high speeds towards you as you regain your vision. As I fly through the air from launching myself into the air with the massive wave I place my hands on the water I have created which is heading towards you and create a lot of sharks to bring you under and then explode upon you. While doing this I pay close attention to you with my byakuugan.
I dont form the water into an orb.

Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
Type: Supplementaty
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: N/A
Description: After performing the following handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Type: Offensive,Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

(Suiton: Mugensame)-Water Style: Infinite Shark Frenzy
Type: Offense
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: A highly advanced form of Five Shark Frenzy where the user creates one shark that attacks the opponent, dragging them into the water. Then, the user unleashes a storm of sharks to attack the opponent from all angles and directions, ending up in a water explosion.

Yagura Yondaime

Veteran
Kin
459💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
~)(~

~As i see Laxus in battle field i start with a tearing palm to pull you inwards then as your getting pulled inwards i gather my chakra and release 6 fire flower which then in mid rage both turn into 2 big fireball then they both combine and turn even larger then a normal fireball. . .~

(Katon: Gouenka)-Fire Style: Fire Flower 2x
Type: Attack
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user spits three fireballs that combine in mid-air into one giant fireball.

(Doton: Retsudo Tenshō) - Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: After performing the required hand seals Boar → Ox → placing hand on the ground, the user causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them. This technique is capable of causing quite a bit of damage to the area. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.