Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Basic Information
Name: Yusuke Urameshi
Nickname: Sharingan Swordsman (SS)
Clan: Uchiha

Looks: Yusuke has black hair, usually slicked back, with brown eyes. He wears a yellow sleeveless shirt and blue pants, with black shoes.

Personality: Having no father and with his mother always off somewhere else, getting drunk or partying, Yusuke has grown up in a very neglectful environment. He's short tempered, impulsive, and likes to intimidate those who are afraid of him. One of his most notable traits is his desire to fight, which becomes more noticeable. Yusuke has been noted on many occasions to being rather unintelligent, and, at times, just plain stupid. Yusuke's desire to fight is more out of enjoyment of a good brawl, and surprisingly Yusuke doesn't like killing if he can avoid it. Even though Yusuke is feared by most students; and severely disliked by almost all of the teachers, he is generally misunderstood.

Village Info.
Village of Birth: Kirigakure
Village of Alliance: Kirigakure

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: S-Class Ninja
Specialty: Weapons, Lightning Jutsu's
Elements:
Wind D-Rank
Fire C-Rank
Lightning A-Rank
Water (havn't triained yet)
Earth (havn't triained yet)

Your ninjutsu: (need training in sharingan)
Ninjutsu S-Rank
Taijutsu (havn't triained yet)
Genjutsu (havn't triained yet)

You must be registered for see images

Background Info.
History:

Yusuke's Start
Yusuke was born in the outscerts of Kirigakure. When his mother couldnt take the farming anymore they moved into Kirigakure where she enrolled him in the Ninja Acadamy for training to stop him from lazing around. he didnt stop his lazying around, he would skip school just to go and sleep some where quiet, and by himself. He did this meany times thoughout his acadamy days, until one day his mom had found him skipping school and when she did see him and caught him she beat the living daylights out of him, after that day he never skipped school again.

After the Acadamy
After he graduated his mother gaive him a sword for graduation, she sayed the sword was once his fathers, he didn't dig much into it just figured he shouldn't. After his graduation he was assigned his sensei and teamates for missions. One time they were on a mission to escourt a man to the outscerts of the village. when they finished the misson they were headed back to the village to meet with the Mizukage. While heading bad they were ambushed by enemy ninja. While there sensei was busy defending the frint of the group they were attacked from the rear, Yusuke defended for the sake of his teamates, while they were fighting the enemy he ativtied his Sharingan and fought off the enemy.

Going Home
His sensei ordered everyone to return to the village and their homes, while they left Yusuke's sensei walked him home. Once they get there he asks to speak with his mother. Yusuke got his mother, when she got to the door she told Yusuke to go to his room. Yusuke stayed in his room only after trying to hear his mother and sensei talk. After yusuke heard the front door close he went and asked what sensei and her spoke about. She told him about his father. As she spoke Yusuke's eye seemed to shine as he heard of his father untill his mother spoke of where he was from, Konohagakure. He was here for the war and was wounded in battle and yusuke's mother with her parents took him in and nursed him to health. Before he had left he told yusuke's mother how he had fallen in love with her. The night before he left, he and Yusuke's mother made love, and the next morning he was gone from their farm. Nine months later Yusuke was born, where he grew strong and safely. Then she told him his father was an Uchiha clan member which is why Yusuke has a Sharingan. When Yusuke asked why she hadnt told him before now she said "i never thought i would have to". After she said those words he rushed out of the house, crying but he would never admit it to anyone. When Yusuke left his house he left for good not to return home.

Other

Yusuke's Family
Mother - Kasumi Urameshi
Father - Daichi Uchiha

Picture:
Yusuke's graduation Sword
[/JUTSU]

Theme Song and Background Music:

Battles

Won: 2
Lost:

If this Bio gets approved im droping my

~Approved~ don't forget you need to be trained in the Sharingan if you haven't yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sade

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1 Mistake:
I think that you suppose to tell as a village of birth Konoha,and then add at village of allince Kiri,since Uchiha's restriction is to say that you have born in Konoha and and then you left the Village

But all in all is great!Have some good time till is gonna be approved!

-Tauburn-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1 Mistake:
I think that you suppose to tell as a village of birth Konoha,and then add at village of allince Kiri,since Uchiha's restriction is to say that you have born in Konoha and and then you left the Village

i wasnt sure of that myself but ill fix if cali says too

cause i think u were just to explain how u came from konoha but i dont realy know so ill just wait for cali

-Mugen-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1 Mistake:

not true.If in his bio descrepion its says his parents or 1 of them (for some reseon) left konoha before his birth,then when they came to kiri they gave birth to him making it kiri.I have done it before but you need a good history of why and how.

But good bio.:p

Sade

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
not true.If in his bio descrepion its says his parents or 1 of them (for some reseon) left konoha before his birth,then when they came to kiri they gave birth to him making it kiri.I have done it before but you need a good history of why and how.

But good bio.:p
Ahhh!Okay!Got it!
Thanks for correcting me :|

-Tauburn-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️