Yuri vs. Yaoi

Immortallz

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
671 posts 90 reactions
Joined
Dec 14, 2011
Messages
671
Reaction score
90
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Which is better? Personally I like yuri. So whats your opinion on this topic?
 

TheOrangeSage

Member
698 posts 6 reactions
Joined
Jan 13, 2011
Messages
698
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yuri...... I'm not a fan of yaoi
 

ImNoOne

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,972 posts 252 reactions
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
1,972
Reaction score
252
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
LOL? I'd be inclined to watch Yuri rather than Yaoi. But to be honest I don't like neither.
 

Kerrah

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,703 posts 495 reactions
Joined
Oct 16, 2011
Messages
12,703
Reaction score
495
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

>.>
<.<

=DD
 

Zwei

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,448 posts 326 reactions
Joined
Oct 3, 2011
Messages
6,448
Reaction score
326
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yuri > Yaoi.

U_U i'd rather watch Two Anime girls doing ''Ding ding dong'' then two anime guys doing ''Ding Ding Dong''.
 
Last edited:

Bgkiller

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
888 posts 44 reactions
Joined
Jan 9, 2012
Messages
888
Reaction score
44
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
yuri but i have no problem with yaoi just not likely to watch it.
 
Last edited:

Majora

Banned
Legendary
13,348 posts 1,823 reactions
Joined
Oct 12, 2011
Messages
13,348
Reaction score
1,823
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
just.. wow..
 

Yanto

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,642 posts 215 reactions
Joined
Dec 28, 2010
Messages
4,642
Reaction score
215
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
yuri is better
 

Dr Strangelove

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,057 posts 608 reactions
Joined
Oct 20, 2011
Messages
10,057
Reaction score
608
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
If I had to pick between the two, yuri.
But if I had the option I wouldnt watch either.
 

Seffy

Member
9,367 posts 812 reactions
Joined
Aug 13, 2011
Messages
9,367
Reaction score
812
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
If I had to watch one of them it would be Yuri.
 

Majora

Banned
Legendary
13,348 posts 1,823 reactions
Joined
Oct 12, 2011
Messages
13,348
Reaction score
1,823
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 

Escorpiius

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,257 posts 707 reactions
Joined
Sep 30, 2010
Messages
8,257
Reaction score
707
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yuri obviously.

But this is a thread for girls.
 

I Just Died

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
11,936 posts 578 reactions
Joined
Jun 22, 2011
Messages
11,936
Reaction score
578
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Woman, you dare challenge me!

Yaoi of course.
 

Howard

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
33,078 posts 1,326 reactions
Joined
Aug 17, 2010
Messages
33,078
Reaction score
1,326
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
O_O Wait Yuri is two girls right? and Yaoi is two guys? I'd have to go with Yuri... O_O
 
450 posts 30 reactions
Joined
Dec 31, 2010
Messages
450
Reaction score
30
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Any of them is fine, as long as it is well developed and not just a bunch of smexiness and stuff...
 

Monkey d garp

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
971 posts 78 reactions
Joined
Nov 19, 2011
Messages
971
Reaction score
78
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
wtf are you people talking about???
 

Nerei

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,916 posts 380 reactions
Joined
Nov 7, 2011
Messages
1,916
Reaction score
380
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Any of them is fine, as long as it is well developed and not just a bunch of smexiness and stuff...

Lolz agree. I'd watch Yuri as long as it's sweet and doesn't have too much sexual stuff and as for Yaoi as long as it's sweet, the guys are super Bishie Hot and there's no oral or **** or anything like that I'll watch :eek:
 

lubricati0n

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,128 posts 205 reactions
Joined
Jul 29, 2011
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
205
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yuri? :3

You must be registered for see images
 
Top