Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Presenting the latest fan fic from Daki Kibe [that's me] and Gatsndshanks [that's my Senpai]! The series is based on our RP characters - Daisuke Kibe and Kairi Jyuzou Kimaira. We hope you enjoy it!

The sweet melody of a bird fills the air around Konoha's training grounds, only to be disturbed by the light tapping of some footsteps.

Tsukiko: Ah! Another wonderful day to train! I wonder what's in store for us today.

Fuura: Yeah, it's just weird how Sensei isn't here yet. He usually arrives before us.

Sai: *runs into the training ground* Hey, guys ... there's something you should see *Sai hands a letter over to Tsukiko and Fuura*

Fuura: A letter? *she starts reading the letter out loud*

Due to certain circumstances, I have been asked to leave Konoha. I understand that this is all very sudden and I apologise for not having the time to personally bid you goodbye. I hope all three of you go on to be the great ninjas that you are capable of becoming.
Your Sensei, Kairi Jyuzou Kimaira

Tsukiko: What?!

Fuura: A resignation letter?

Sai: More like he's been kicked out by the Hokage! *runs out of the training area*

Fuura: *shouts* Where do you think your going?

Tsukiko: You better not be heading off to Tsunade - sama, you'll make matters worse!

Sai: No! I'm going to the Konoha gates!

Tsukiko: There's no use! Sensei's probably gone by now!

Sai: *stops and turns around* Well, we can't just stand here and do nothing! *raises his arm in aggravation*

Fuura: But that’s the thing, we CAN’T do anything, Sai! These are the Hokage's orders! Let’s ask the Hokage why she made Sensei leave; it might give us a better idea of where he is right now.

Tsukiko: She’s right, Sai. We don’t know why he left, when he left, where he’s gone to; we can’t try finding him without any information.

Sai: *stops running, long pause, sighs* your right, but whatever we do, we’ve got to do it fast! *starts running toward the Hokage’s Mansion*

---

On the outskirts of Konohagakure lies the motionless shadow of a man.

Kairi: *sighs* They've probably seen the letter by now ... I hope they don’t do something drastic like come trying to find me. But I’ve got more pressing issues on my mind right now - what will I do? I have no home, no food, no water and very little money ... I guess I should just keep walking in the hope that someone will find me *continues walking with his head down*

---

A cold but gentle gust of wind goes by, carrying the fallen dried leaves with it.

Kumiko: Dai, wait! Don’t go! It’s been three years now, just accept it, he’s dead!

Daisuke: No! He’s alive, I know he is! I can sense it, Kumi ... he’s out there somewhere ... he’s not dead. *starts walking out the village gates*

Kumiko: Dai, please! Come back!

Daisuke vanishes into thin air.

Keep your eyes open for Chapter Two of Yunaiteddo: Revenant Path!

Last edited:

Daki Kibe

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yep. We might add more in. We're fully open to suggestions so if anyone has an idea for next week's chapter, post it up and we just might consider it :D

Mugen Ryukyu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Presenting the latest fan fic from Daki Kibe [that's me] and Gatsndshanks [that's my Senpai]! The series is based on our RP characters - Daisuke Kibe and Kairi Jyuzou Kimaira. We hope you enjoy it!

The sweet melody of a bird fills the air around Konoha's training grounds, only to be disturbed by the light tapping of some footsteps.

Tsukiko: Ah! Another wonderful day to train! I wonder what's in store for us today.

Fuura: Yeah, it's just weird how Sensei isn't here yet. He usually arrives before us.

Sai: *runs into the training ground* Hey, guys ... there's something you should see *Sai hands a letter over to Tsukiko and Fuura*

Fuura: A letter? *she starts reading the letter out loud*

Due to certain circumstances, I have been asked to leave Konoha. I understand that this is all very sudden and I apologise for not having the time to personally bid you goodbye. I hope all three of you go on to be the great ninjas that you are capable of becoming.
Your Sensei, Kairi Jyuzou Kimaira

Tsukiko: What?!

Fuura: A resignation letter?

Sai: More like he's been kicked out by the Hokage! *runs out of the training area*

Fuura: *shouts* Where do you think your going?

Tsukiko: You better not be heading off to Tsunade - sama, you'll make matters worse!

Sai: No! I'm going to the Konoha gates!

Tsukiko: There's no use! Sensei's probably gone by now!

Sai: *stops and turns around* Well, we can't just stand here and do nothing! *raises his arm in aggravation*

Fuura: But that?s the thing, we CAN?T do anything, Sai! These are the Hokage's orders! Let?s ask the Hokage why she made Sensei leave; it might give us a better idea of where he is right now.

Tsukiko: She?s right, Sai. We don?t know why he left, when he left, where he?s gone to; we can?t try finding him without any information.

Sai: *stops running, long pause, sighs* your right, but whatever we do, we?ve got to do it fast! *starts running toward the Hokage?s Mansion*

---

On the outskirts of Konohagakure lies the motionless shadow of a man.

Kairi: *sighs* They've probably seen the letter by now ... I hope they don?t do something drastic like come trying to find me. But I?ve got more pressing issues on my mind right now - what will I do? I have no home, no food, no water and very little money ... I guess I should just keep walking in the hope that someone will find me *continues walking with his head down*

---

A cold but gentle gust of wind goes by, carrying the fallen dried leaves with it.

Kumiko: Dai, wait! Don?t go! It?s been three years now, just accept it, he?s dead!

Daisuke: No! He?s alive, I know he is! I can sense it, Kumi ... he?s out there somewhere ... he?s not dead. *starts walking out the village gates*

Kumiko: Dai, please! Come back!

Daisuke vanishes into thin air.

Keep your eyes open for Chapter Two of Yunaiteddo: Revenant Path!
that was excellent good job