Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Magnus could feel he flip away heading towards the door. She was not only rude, but ignorant too. Magnus had entertained this long enough. He was tired of being disrespected in such a way. By someone who was claiming his on creation as their own home. It was time she learned. As she went to walk away through the door, with Magnus's back still turned, the doorway began to close up, forming a solid wall so neither of them could pass through.

What had happened is Magnus controlled the carbon within the fort that was originally used to make it, reshaping it to form a wall, stopping her in her path. Now turning to face them both, his face changed. No longer a careless look, but one intense stare at the woman as he released his killing intent upon her. The image of her life ending at the hands of Magnus as she's stunned with fear.

"I'm tired of your theatrics.... you take up residence in my fortress and act in such a manor.... give me one reason i shouldn't kill you here and now.... keep your theatrics to yourself...."

With this he maintained his killing intent on the woman. He was done messing around.

Jutsu Used

Type: Attack/Defence
Range: short - long
Chakra Cost: 10-40
Damage Points: 20-80
Description: This is the basic application of carbon release where the user will gather carbon in the air, the ground or create it from their own chakra (spitting it out ect) to form structures of carbon. This can be anything from weapons, to walls, to spikes, domes, anything inanimate which they can use as projectiles as well. For example the user could create a kunai of carbon and launch it at their opponent. The larger the object, the higher the rank. For objects larger, than the user they will need to be A rank. To use the A rank version and higher, the user will need to perform 1 handseal. This can also be used to reshape current carbon the user controls which they can use to attack with again, in a similar way to earth release but on a unique level. Due to the control required, the user is not able to form microscopic carbon, the carbon they gather will be around the same size of a small pebble and so always visible to normal ninja. B rank and below carbon structures can be made with arm movements or a single handseal. A rank can only be used once per turn. S rank can be used 3 times per battle, with two turns in between uses and no carbon above B rank in following turn.

(Sakki) - Killing Intent
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: N/A
Description: Killing Intent pertains to the ability of the user giving off their pure killing intention and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death, nausea, pain, etc. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all; simply a showcase of intention and power. The target will feel as if facing an overwhelming enemy and, even if not a sensor, will suddenly feel the pressure of the users chakra and its magnitude, making the effect that much more dramatic. To effectively be used, the user needs to focus on his target and concentrate on the killing intent towards it, meaning that one must see the target and be focused on it. The strength of the Killing Intent is dependent on many factors and go through several levels. If a difference in rank smaller than 2 ranks exist, the enemy will feel only the pressure and the ominous presence of their dark intentions. Its enough to lose your grasp on a weapon or stay clinched to it (depending on the situation) or even to hesitate in an attack, stumble or mess up a handseal, all depending on the situation and proximity. The effect is small and normally not that significant but can be effectively used to pressure enemies into making a mistake. If a difference of 2 ranks or more exist, the enemy will be frozen, almost unable to move as the overwhelming killing intent dominates their own conscious and riddles them with nightmarish versions of death. The paralyzation gradually weakens as time passes and can only be maintained while the user is focused on the target. The further away the target, the weaker it is and it can only fully paralyze a target within short range. Similarly, the more targets one focuses on, the weaker the effect is in each one (divinding the effects equally between the number of targets). Lastly, the stronger the user is in relation to the target, the stronger the effect will be. The target can counter Killing Intent directed at it through pain, "mind cleansing" techniques or their own Killing Intent.
Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user, distance to target and number of targets one is focusing on
Note: Can only be used once
Note: Lasts only while the user is focusing on it and while focusing on it the user can't mold chakra
" your Fort? Nice way to Bury the lead "

Avon could doubt her visitors claims but watching the structure tune to his will as she did not close up the door herself, considering its just two of them, he did it. Unlike before she decid not to make any more careless move, her visitor had gotten to a point of no return, she could sense his intent to kill but other than that she would be fine as she use her clan's trademark mind control technique 'haoshoku haki' to deflect any further influence from the emotions pouring out of her visitor.

Avon takes a fight stance while maintaining her mind technique.

" kill me? Let's see you try "

Just then her manservant breaks through the carbon wall to disrupt the tension in the room. He looks at stranger and her, giving her a look she knew too well. Avon hesitate to respond, she would be eager to give up her life for a skirmish during her young days but now things have change, there is more to live for, more to fall in love with, she revert from her fight stance showing no further sign of resistance.

" the only reason I have for you, is am lost and alone and need somewhere to call home "

Avon paused and gaze around before continuing.

" and I have to say, this already feels like it "

Range: Short - Mid
Description: Haoshoku Haki is a rare form of Haki that cannot be attained through training and only one in a million people carry it. This type of Haki grants the user the ability to dominate the wills of others. The most common usage in the series so far is knocking those with weak wills unconscious.Whilst inexperienced users are restricted to merely overpowering the will of one individual or blindly knocking out weak-willed people around them, those with more expertise can pick out weak-willed individuals in a large group and knock them out without affecting those around them. However, those with stronger wills can resist or even ignore the effects of Haoshoku Haki. According to Rayleigh, while this type of Haki cannot be attained through training, it can be improved through training, as it grows as the user's spirit grows. The ability to knock someone out depends on the difference in strength between the person using Haki and the person or persons the user is trying to knock out. The greater the power gap, the easier it is to knock the victim out. It seems that upon recovery, victims of Haoshoku Haki experience the sensation of chills running through their body. However, it presumably wears off after a short period. This technique knocks out anyone who is 2 ranks or lower than the user's NB rank. For instance, if you're a Sage/Official Sage, this technique cannot knock out a Kage or Sannin but affects anyone lower for 1 turn.
Restrictions:
Note: if used no Haki at all for 4 turns
Note: can only be used twice per battle
Note: only affects those who are within short-mid range of the user
Note: the user must remained focused on the victim to maintain the effect (i.e. no ninjutsu or genjutsu can be used)

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
" your Fort? Nice way to Bury the lead "

Avon could doubt her visitors claims but watching the structure tune to his will as she did not close up the door herself, considering its just two of them, he did it. Unlike before she decid not to make any more careless move, her visitor had gotten to a point of no return, she could sense his intent to kill but other than that she would be fine as she use her clan's trademark mind control technique 'haoshoku haki' to deflect any further influence from the emotions pouring out of her visitor.

Avon takes a fight stance while maintaining her mind technique.

" kill me? Let's see you try "

Just then her manservant breaks through the carbon wall to disrupt the tension in the room. He looks at stranger and her, giving her a look she knew too well. Avon hesitate to respond, she would be eager to give up her life for a skirmish during her young days but now things have change, there is more to live for, more to fall in love with, she revert from her fight stance showing no further sign of resistance.

" the only reason I have for you, is am lost and alone and need somewhere to call home "

Avon paused and gaze around before continuing.

" and I have to say, this already feels like it "

Range: Short - Mid
Description: Haoshoku Haki is a rare form of Haki that cannot be attained through training and only one in a million people carry it. This type of Haki grants the user the ability to dominate the wills of others. The most common usage in the series so far is knocking those with weak wills unconscious.Whilst inexperienced users are restricted to merely overpowering the will of one individual or blindly knocking out weak-willed people around them, those with more expertise can pick out weak-willed individuals in a large group and knock them out without affecting those around them. However, those with stronger wills can resist or even ignore the effects of Haoshoku Haki. According to Rayleigh, while this type of Haki cannot be attained through training, it can be improved through training, as it grows as the user's spirit grows. The ability to knock someone out depends on the difference in strength between the person using Haki and the person or persons the user is trying to knock out. The greater the power gap, the easier it is to knock the victim out. It seems that upon recovery, victims of Haoshoku Haki experience the sensation of chills running through their body. However, it presumably wears off after a short period. This technique knocks out anyone who is 2 ranks or lower than the user's NB rank. For instance, if you're a Sage/Official Sage, this technique cannot knock out a Kage or Sannin but affects anyone lower for 1 turn.
Restrictions:
Note: if used no Haki at all for 4 turns
Note: can only be used twice per battle
Note: only affects those who are within short-mid range of the user
Note: the user must remained focused on the victim to maintain the effect (i.e. no ninjutsu or genjutsu can be used)

Magnus looked on as she took a stance ready for combat while baiting him. He placed his hand on the sword on his right hip, his sword of the storms. Drawing it clouds began to form around it as a storm began to form. He was ready to tear down this fort burying it's new resident with it. He was about to strike when she changed the way she stood once more, saying about being lost and needing a home. He didn't put away his sword, now in his right hand as the storm spiralled.

"Why should i let you live, never mind call this your home.... who do you serve girl.... what clan do you belong to? Or village?"

Raiten'nō - Ame no Omo | Thunder Emperor - Lord of Rain
Type: Weapon
Range: Self
Chakra Cost: N/A (40 for Gyaku Ni Ochiru)
Description: Ame No Omo is a traditionally shaped Katana, 70 inches in length. Its only physical trait of note is its black-as-night colored blade. Despite this, however, this sword is a powerful family artifact, one which has now found its way into the hands of Azuma Uchiha, the last living member of his immediate family. Upon further use of the blade, he also discovered a few of its unique abilities.

Durability: Forged by the world's finest blacksmiths and made of steel tempered three times over in ever increasing heat, the Thunder Emperor is incredibly durable, capable of taking S-Rank damage before breaking.

Raindance: While in possession of the Katana, the user can swing it downwards it any capacity, as if gesturing for something from above. This stroke makes the area cloud up and then start to rain heavily, as if the sky had already been stormy the whole day. This ability costs a move and 15 chakra, however, it will begin to rain immediately after the user completes the phrase.

Stormking: When the sword was forged, it was made in such a way that it can be used as a superconductor for chakra used to create rain release techniques. As such, the blade is surrounded by a small hazy cloud of its own, from which thunder and the sounds of rain regularly emit. This allows the user to either call upon rain from the storm around the blade as a source or by swinging the sword to use other rain sources to cast Ameton techniques. Through using the sword as the medium in both ways, the rain techniques will be increased in power by 1 rank up to S rank and by 20 damage to S rank and above.

Gyaku Ni Ochiru: Literally meaning "falling in reverse", this ability calls upon all of the rain which has fallen upon the battlefield to be used in a single attack. The user will swing Thunder Emperor upwards, causing every raindrop that has fallen within long range of them to condense into individual, knife-like rain bullets. These bullets will then shoot upwards, shredding whatever they touch like a storm of sharp objects. This attack is equivalent to an S-Rank in terms of power, and deals 80 damage. This ability costs a move slot. This technique can only create rain knives from the rain that has fallen within a radius of 5 meters around an opponent.

Notes:
- Can only be used/taught by Anbu Kirito.
- Gyaku Ni Ochiru can only be used twice, and no other Ameton techniques are allowed during the same turn. It also needs to have at least one full turn in between uses, to allow enough rain to accumulate on the ground around the user.

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
" serve? Belong to? Village? " Avon would ask rhetorically

" I am a loner mister, unless you counting block head here who refuse to leave my side, in this world I put myself first, no one will do that for me "

Avon study her visitor's blade, the situation was getting dire, clearly he was out to intimidate or just been flashy, Avon take caution however as things continue to escalate

" why do you ask? "
Magnus looked on as she took a stance ready for combat while baiting him. He placed his hand on the sword on his right hip, his sword of the storms. Drawing it clouds began to form around it as a storm began to form. He was ready to tear down this fort burying it's new resident with it. He was about to strike when she changed the way she stood once more, saying about being lost and needing a home. He didn't put away his sword, now in his right hand as the storm spiralled.

"Why should i let you live, never mind call this your home.... who do you serve girl.... what clan do you belong to? Or village?"

Raiten'nō - Ame no Omo | Thunder Emperor - Lord of Rain
Range: Self
Chakra Cost: N/A (40 for Gyaku Ni Ochiru)
Description: Ame No Omo is a traditionally shaped Katana, 70 inches in length. Its only physical trait of note is its black-as-night colored blade. Despite this, however, this sword is a powerful family artifact, one which has now found its way into the hands of Azuma Uchiha, the last living member of his immediate family. Upon further use of the blade, he also discovered a few of its unique abilities.

Durability: Forged by the world's finest blacksmiths and made of steel tempered three times over in ever increasing heat, the Thunder Emperor is incredibly durable, capable of taking S-Rank damage before breaking.

Raindance: While in possession of the Katana, the user can swing it downwards it any capacity, as if gesturing for something from above. This stroke makes the area cloud up and then start to rain heavily, as if the sky had already been stormy the whole day. This ability costs a move and 15 chakra, however, it will begin to rain immediately after the user completes the phrase.

Stormking: When the sword was forged, it was made in such a way that it can be used as a superconductor for chakra used to create rain release techniques. As such, the blade is surrounded by a small hazy cloud of its own, from which thunder and the sounds of rain regularly emit. This allows the user to either call upon rain from the storm around the blade as a source or by swinging the sword to use other rain sources to cast Ameton techniques. Through using the sword as the medium in both ways, the rain techniques will be increased in power by 1 rank up to S rank and by 20 damage to S rank and above.

Gyaku Ni Ochiru: Literally meaning "falling in reverse", this ability calls upon all of the rain which has fallen upon the battlefield to be used in a single attack. The user will swing Thunder Emperor upwards, causing every raindrop that has fallen within long range of them to condense into individual, knife-like rain bullets. These bullets will then shoot upwards, shredding whatever they touch like a storm of sharp objects. This attack is equivalent to an S-Rank in terms of power, and deals 80 damage. This ability costs a move slot. This technique can only create rain knives from the rain that has fallen within a radius of 5 meters around an opponent.

Notes:
- Can only be used/taught by Anbu Kirito.
- Gyaku Ni Ochiru can only be used twice, and no other Ameton techniques are allowed during the same turn. It also needs to have at least one full turn in between uses, to allow enough rain to accumulate on the ground around the user.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
" serve? Belong to? Village? " Avon would ask rhetorically

" I am a loner mister, unless you counting block head here who refuse to leave my side, in this world I put myself first, no one will do that for me "

Avon study her visitor's blade, the situation was getting dire, clearly he was out to intimidate or just been flashy, Avon take caution however as things continue to escalate

" why do you ask? "
Magnus locked eyes with the woman as she spoke, reading her intentions as she spoke her words. He did not reply right away. The only sound in the air was that of the storm around his blade, the thunder rumbling around the large room. After a minute his eyes would spiral, beginning to glow red, the three tomoe sharingan, then the Eternal Mangekyo sharingan as he continued to look at her.

"The reason i ask is the same reason i came here.... curiosity...."

He began to walk forwards stopping one meter in front of his "host", his sword in hand, not speaking just looking her in the eyes. Time to test her....

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

( Doujutsu: Eien no Mangekyou Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 70 ( -20 per turn to keep active )
Description: The Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan literally meaning " Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye", is the final step in the evolutionary state of the Sharingan. While Mangekyo Sharingan is but an imperfect Dojutsu, unable to sustain and keep its own power, weakening with each use, the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan brings control and balance to the power wielded. By merging the users own MS with that of his sibling, the use is able to awaken the EMS. The EMS grants the user the same abilities granted by MS but to unsurpassed levels. While granting the user the ability to perceive the world with increadible insight, it also grants the user the ability to see through S-Rank visual illusions and track the movement speed of almost anything, perfecting the already amazing abilities of the standard MS, like casting Genjutsu without the need for handseals as long as a line of sight to the target is available. A unique feat however, is that once the user awakens EMS, he loses access to his normal MS, transitioning from 3T form to EMS directly. While MS damages the user as time passes and severely tires and drains the user as its used, the EMS doesn't. The user can keep it active without losing his eyesight or damaging himself and can use the normal MS techniques with no activation reduction or drawbacks. Its true that the chakra cost is higher, but the user will feel little to no effect in his stamina and energy. Through his EMS, Madara gained the ability to control Tailed Beasts by forcefully using his sharingan genjutsu/mind manipulation abilities to take control of the Bijuu and temporarily sever its connection to the host. If the Jinchuriki is in normal form or entering one of the transformations, it's blocked from transforming for 3 turns. If it's in incomplete form, it's forced back into normal form and left unable to access his bijuu for 3 turns and if its in complete form, the user gains control over the bijuu, manipulating its movements/actions completely for 2 turns or until the complete form ends (whatever comes first), leaving the host unable to acess his bijuu for 3 turns.
Note: Only usable by bios with EMS after meeting the necessary requirements.
Note: User needs to have activated his 3T Sharingan beforehand
Note: Once activated, lasts 10 turns per use and once the user has held the ability for 4 months, can be done passively, with no move cost.
Note: Using MS techniques don't reduce the activation time.
Note: Controlling a Bijuu is an exclusive ability of Madara Uchiha and can only be done once per battle. Once the control ends, the EMS reverts back to a 3T Sharingan. If the control is done on a complete form Jinchuriki, then the user can't do any other technique while controlling the enemy.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: While active, as long as a clear line of sight and the range is respected, the user can cast normal non-Doujutsu Genjutsu without the need for handseals. However, Doujutsu illusions still require eye contact (if feasible) or their own requirements; this ability only affects regular Genjutsu.

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
" what's with those eyes, did his hotness just hit the roof or what " Avon thought to herself, the storm continues to disturb the peace of the room but somehow the room was still standing intact, Avon watch as you drew closer, it was clear at this point, conflict was unavoidable so she thought up a way to level the play.

" you re curious to see if am clan worthy... I will consider your clan after you have a kenjutsu only battle with me, I want to see what that blade is made up of "

" alright, you have a loud bark, now let's see you bite " she added.

As if on queue, her manservant pass her own blade to her but not before giving her the look again.

Chakra: N/A
Description: AKA "Hisnabek" is a spear like weapon that was used by one of the old gods, C'Thun. By appearance it is identical to a spear but rather than a pointed edge blade at the head, it is replaced with a large flat rectangle blade and it's body to tail(handle) is made of purely earth, it has a normal spear range. Left alone Hisnabek is nothing more than an earthen staff until infused with natural chakra, it turns dense and hard as a steel making it able to withstand up-to B-rank elemental and S-rank non elemental attacks. On the body of Hisnabek is engraved with ninjutsu seals. This seals allow "Hisnabek" to possess a unique ability that allow it react on its own to chakra, it does this by connecting it's tail or body to its user vertebra column(like obito and madara did with the ten tails). When connected to its user chakra, Hisnabek can perform the following feat;
* The body(handle) can increase in length up-to long range and retract back, it can become as flexible as a whip allowing it to move irregularly and to bind the enemy. Also it is able to travel underneath the ground. It's extension and retraction speed depend on the range reached. For short range is 1 second and for long range is 5 seconds.
* From its body produce many small earth spikes to strike or defend against an attack and further shoot them out as projectiles. The earth spikes are C-rank and can only extend from the body up-to short range and shoot out up-to long range.
* It earthen body(handle) can merge with the clothing of the user acting both as a bulletproof and support medium that is like an armour; acting as a bulletproof it defend against attack up-to B-rank and as a support provide damage boost for the user's physical attack (B-rank). It cover the user from neck to the arm and feet. In this form the blade section of Hisnabek is at the back of the user's body but can be moved about along the user's body as long as the earthen section of the Hisbanek is there. The blade can extend out from the armour up-to short range to strike the enemy. Also the user's speed is not affected at a noticeable level.
* The user equip with the Hisbanek is able to perform up-to C rank earth release by waving or extending the weapon that is without hand seals.
Restrictions:
* Require mastery of Earth Release to use.
* Each of the Hisnabek ability (aside the revive ability) count as a move and require a turn cool down before it can be used again.
* The armour ability of the Hisnabek can only be used twice per battle and each usage last for 3 turns. It will cost user -10 chakra point to maintain usage.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
" what's with those eyes, did his hotness just hit the roof or what " Avon thought to herself, the storm continues to disturb the peace of the room but somehow the room was still standing intact, Avon watch as you drew closer, it was clear at this point, conflict was unavoidable so she thought up a way to level the play.

" you re curious to see if am clan worthy... I will consider your clan after you have a kenjutsu only battle with me, I want to see what that blade is made up of "

" alright, you have a loud bark, now let's see you bite " she added.

As if on queue, her manservant pass her own blade to her but not before giving her the look again.

Chakra: N/A
Description: AKA "Hisnabek" is a spear like weapon that was used by one of the old gods, C'Thun. By appearance it is identical to a spear but rather than a pointed edge blade at the head, it is replaced with a large flat rectangle blade and it's body to tail(handle) is made of purely earth, it has a normal spear range. Left alone Hisnabek is nothing more than an earthen staff until infused with natural chakra, it turns dense and hard as a steel making it able to withstand up-to B-rank elemental and S-rank non elemental attacks. On the body of Hisnabek is engraved with ninjutsu seals. This seals allow "Hisnabek" to possess a unique ability that allow it react on its own to chakra, it does this by connecting it's tail or body to its user vertebra column(like obito and madara did with the ten tails). When connected to its user chakra, Hisnabek can perform the following feat;
* The body(handle) can increase in length up-to long range and retract back, it can become as flexible as a whip allowing it to move irregularly and to bind the enemy. Also it is able to travel underneath the ground. It's extension and retraction speed depend on the range reached. For short range is 1 second and for long range is 5 seconds.
* From its body produce many small earth spikes to strike or defend against an attack and further shoot them out as projectiles. The earth spikes are C-rank and can only extend from the body up-to short range and shoot out up-to long range.
* It earthen body(handle) can merge with the clothing of the user acting both as a bulletproof and support medium that is like an armour; acting as a bulletproof it defend against attack up-to B-rank and as a support provide damage boost for the user's physical attack (B-rank). It cover the user from neck to the arm and feet. In this form the blade section of Hisnabek is at the back of the user's body but can be moved about along the user's body as long as the earthen section of the Hisbanek is there. The blade can extend out from the armour up-to short range to strike the enemy. Also the user's speed is not affected at a noticeable level.
* The user equip with the Hisbanek is able to perform up-to C rank earth release by waving or extending the weapon that is without hand seals.
Restrictions:
* Require mastery of Earth Release to use.
* Each of the Hisnabek ability (aside the revive ability) count as a move and require a turn cool down before it can be used again.
* The armour ability of the Hisnabek can only be used twice per battle and each usage last for 3 turns. It will cost user -10 chakra point to maintain usage.

So that was how she reacted to power. She was ready to stand her ground, to test herself. She was ready to fight for this place she now called her home. So be it.

"Well, that answers that...."

Magnus focused at the point of his sword going to swing i down towards the woman, but what it met was a circle of spiralling sparks as a portal spiralled open between them. His blade past into the portal and with it, so did Magnus, entering into his mirror realm. As soon as he passed through the portal began to close rapidly as his voice came back through.

"Enjoy your new home....you are worthy...

Find your own path... Don't have one forced upon you...."

With that the portal was closed as Magnus entered the mirror realm while opening another portal within it to a previous location of his.

LLM

jutsu

(Doujutsu: Kaen no Kōfuku: Farsight) - Eye Technique: Enshi
Type: Supplementary, Defensive, Offensive
Chakra Cost: 40 (70)
Description: Farsight is a space/time Mangekyou Sharingan ability linked to both the users eyes. The user will focus on a single spot with his right eye, as he does that spot will glow as sparks spiral outwards tearing open a hole in space, creating a portal to the users own realm, the mirror realm. With this portal open, the user can focus to move the portal forwards of backwards, taking anything that it passes over into the mirror realm. While this spiralling energy tears open the hole in space, it's generally not harmful, but if something is caught in the portal when it's closing, it will cut into what ever is caught dealing 100 damage points to anything caught in a closing portal, as the doorway to the mirror dimension is severed. The portal forms as fast as amaterasu, the focus before the spark like energy spirals outwards. The portal can be up to 2m in diameter. Moving the portal can be done passively. The portals forming are silent. The user can make two linking portals, where he passes through the mirror realm to open up another with one use of this jutsu. He can make the two linking portals without having to pass through them.

You must be registered for see images

The mirror realm is exactly as it states, it's a mirror image of the world we all all see. Just back to front, like looking at a reflection. If the user is fighting in a village, it will look exactly the same but a reflection of it it. If it's daytime in the real world it will be day time in the mirror realm. If it's raining in the real world it will also be raining in the mirror realm. Now what makes this truly unique is how the users left eye works.

The left eye is linked to the mirror realm itself, what ever the user can see in the mirror world he can bend and fold space within. The user can focus on a single or large point to bend the laws of physics itself. He can make concrete seem like a trampoline, he can make buildings bend without breaking, the very air solid like a pain of glass, similar as to how Yin Release: Change into Heaven can change the properties of an element, this power allows the user to change the properties of space in his own realm. From making glass seem like rubber, the air dense as stone to stop someone moving, folding the space in a certain area so the ground becomes the side like a wall, a building is now the roof and what was now right is down, the user can fold and bend space as much as they like. They can't remove gravity or, just bend the world around so the effects of gravity can cause them to fall where the ground is no longer below them. The user is unable to completely change an object, he can't turn stone to fire or solid to gas (or vice versa), but can change the texture and density and state of matter of anything physical he may see, stretching a 10x10 meter area. Solid rock can become as soft as dirt to break through, or glass can become as solid as steel, or even act like a trampoline, changing the physical structure of what he sees rather than converting it to something else.

Note: Can use these portal abilities a total of 8 times per battle with his EMS active and he can use the space warping ability of his left eye 6 times per battle.
Note: If an opponent with no means to return to the normal world is sent to the mirror realm, he cannot return unless the user brings him back, unless they have a method of travel through space/time.
Note: To perceive and have a chance to react to this technique, the targets need to have at least MS level of perceptions or be wielders of Space/Time techniques themselves.
Note: Must have EMS active
Note: Can only be used by The pervy Sage

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So that was how she reacted to power. She was ready to stand her ground, to test herself. She was ready to fight for this place she now called her home. So be it.

"Well, that answers that...."

Magnus focused at the point of his sword going to swing i down towards the woman, but what it met was a circle of spiralling sparks as a portal spiralled open between them. His blade past into the portal and with it, so did Magnus, entering into his mirror realm. As soon as he passed through the portal began to close rapidly as his voice came back through.

"Enjoy your new home....you are worthy...

Find your own path... Don't have one forced upon you...."

With that the portal was closed as Magnus entered the mirror realm while opening another portal within it to a previous location of his.

LLM

jutsu

(Doujutsu: Kaen no Kōfuku: Farsight) - Eye Technique: Enshi
Type: Supplementary, Defensive, Offensive
Chakra Cost: 40 (70)
Description: Farsight is a space/time Mangekyou Sharingan ability linked to both the users eyes. The user will focus on a single spot with his right eye, as he does that spot will glow as sparks spiral outwards tearing open a hole in space, creating a portal to the users own realm, the mirror realm. With this portal open, the user can focus to move the portal forwards of backwards, taking anything that it passes over into the mirror realm. While this spiralling energy tears open the hole in space, it's generally not harmful, but if something is caught in the portal when it's closing, it will cut into what ever is caught dealing 100 damage points to anything caught in a closing portal, as the doorway to the mirror dimension is severed. The portal forms as fast as amaterasu, the focus before the spark like energy spirals outwards. The portal can be up to 2m in diameter. Moving the portal can be done passively. The portals forming are silent. The user can make two linking portals, where he passes through the mirror realm to open up another with one use of this jutsu. He can make the two linking portals without having to pass through them.

The mirror realm is exactly as it states, it's a mirror image of the world we all all see. Just back to front, like looking at a reflection. If the user is fighting in a village, it will look exactly the same but a reflection of it it. If it's daytime in the real world it will be day time in the mirror realm. If it's raining in the real world it will also be raining in the mirror realm. Now what makes this truly unique is how the users left eye works.

The left eye is linked to the mirror realm itself, what ever the user can see in the mirror world he can bend and fold space within. The user can focus on a single or large point to bend the laws of physics itself. He can make concrete seem like a trampoline, he can make buildings bend without breaking, the very air solid like a pain of glass, similar as to how Yin Release: Change into Heaven can change the properties of an element, this power allows the user to change the properties of space in his own realm. From making glass seem like rubber, the air dense as stone to stop someone moving, folding the space in a certain area so the ground becomes the side like a wall, a building is now the roof and what was now right is down, the user can fold and bend space as much as they like. They can't remove gravity or, just bend the world around so the effects of gravity can cause them to fall where the ground is no longer below them. The user is unable to completely change an object, he can't turn stone to fire or solid to gas (or vice versa), but can change the texture and density and state of matter of anything physical he may see, stretching a 10x10 meter area. Solid rock can become as soft as dirt to break through, or glass can become as solid as steel, or even act like a trampoline, changing the physical structure of what he sees rather than converting it to something else.

Note: Can use these portal abilities a total of 8 times per battle with his EMS active and he can use the space warping ability of his left eye 6 times per battle.
Note: If an opponent with no means to return to the normal world is sent to the mirror realm, he cannot return unless the user brings him back, unless they have a method of travel through space/time.
Note: To perceive and have a chance to react to this technique, the targets need to have at least MS level of perceptions or be wielders of Space/Time techniques themselves.
Note: Must have EMS active
Note: Can only be used by The pervy Sage
Avon was not about to let go so easily, though relief could be seen on her face for a short moment as he stop his attack and open up a portal then go into it, should things had escalated beyond this point, she would have had to flee. At this point she manage to pass a test she was unaware of.

Just then she thought " he didn't even introduce himself, what the..."

Making a single hand seal she form a replica of herself, a poof of smoke to her left

" take care of our new home" she instructed her clone and manservant " I might not be back for a while "

Avon rush off into the mirror realm with no idea what is beyond the portal.

LLM

Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Avon was not about to let go so easily, though relief could be seen on her face for a short moment as he stop his attack and open up a portal then go into it, should things had escalated beyond this point, she would have had to flee. At this point she manage to pass a test she was unaware of.

Just then she thought " he didn't even introduce himself, what the..."

Making a single hand seal she form a replica of herself, a poof of smoke to her left

" take care of our new home" she instructed her clone and manservant " I might not be back for a while "

Avon rush off into the mirror realm with no idea what is beyond the portal.

LLM

Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

Entering his mirror realm Magnus took two steps forwards before feeling the one that followed him into his own realm. His own world of reflection that was gifted to him by the suffering he'd felt over the years. The loss of his mother, his father, and even the one that gave him a chance in life after all that. Now the woman entered it without permission, like it was an open invitation, she intruded on his very being. He gripped his sword a little tighter now. The storm surrounding it came to life. His anger reflected in how the blade reacted as the clouds take the form of a dragon spiralling around Magnus then around the girl encircling her, empowered by the sword....

Magnus clutched the blade tighter, his back still to the woman, should be move he'd cut her down without hesitation, he had no words....

(Suiton: Kouryuu no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Dragon Skill
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80+20
Description: powerful jutsu that's into motion the creation of a dragon made of clouds. the dragon itself is very powerful and adds a level of versatility previously unknown to rain-based techniques. The dragon swoops down from the sky and onto the battlefield. Not only is it capable of shooting a spiral rain spear from any point on its body once per post, but it is capable of directing a small rainstorm from its body. This allows rain techniques to be used from the dragon, and become more localized.

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Entering his mirror realm Magnus took two steps forwards before feeling the one that followed him into his own realm. His own world of reflection that was gifted to him by the suffering he'd felt over the years. The loss of his mother, his father, and even the one that gave him a chance in life after all that. Now the woman entered it without permission, like it was an open invitation, she intruded on his very being. He gripped his sword a little tighter now. The storm surrounding it came to life. His anger reflected in how the blade reacted as the clouds take the form of a dragon spiralling around Magnus then around the girl encircling her, empowered by the sword....

Magnus clutched the blade tighter, his back still to the woman, should be move he'd cut her down without hesitation, he had no words....

(Suiton: Kouryuu no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Dragon Skill
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80+20
Description: powerful jutsu that's into motion the creation of a dragon made of clouds. the dragon itself is very powerful and adds a level of versatility previously unknown to rain-based techniques. The dragon swoops down from the sky and onto the battlefield. Not only is it capable of shooting a spiral rain spear from any point on its body once per post, but it is capable of directing a small rainstorm from its body. This allows rain techniques to be used from the dragon, and become more localized.
Avon walked into the mirror realm and kept walking until she sees a familiar figure, he had stop moving and was doing that thing with his blade again, a cloud formed dragon encircled her, and for unknown reason he was less chatting unlike before.

" hey, thanks for giving me the Fort and all but you didn't tell me your name " she comment, attempting to break the tension building up.

Avon raise her hand and point a finger at him before continuing,

" and that's just rude regardless, is that how everyone is in your village or it's just a product of your parent's... "

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Avon walked into the mirror realm and kept walking until she sees a familiar figure, he had stop moving and was doing that thing with his blade again, a cloud formed dragon encircled her, and for unknown reason he was less chatting unlike before.

" hey, thanks for giving me the Fort and all but you didn't tell me your name " she comment, attempting to break the tension building up.

Avon raise her hand and point a finger at him before continuing,

" and that's just rude regardless, is that how everyone is in your village or it's just a product of your parent's... "
She just didn't know when to keep her mouth shut, it was like she wanted to antagonise him at this point. She interrupted him when he was explaining who he was, now has the nerve to want to know it. He turned around pointing the blade towards her. She questioned his village, then came the last word, with that the rain falling from the body of the dragon would be drawn to the woman, binding her in place preventing her from moving.

He looked her in the eyes now, his eyes glowing red with his eternal Mangekyo sharingan.

"Last words?"

(Ame Nottori no Jutsu) - Rain Capture Technique
Chakra: 15
Description: This technique causes a target of the user's choice to "attract" raindrops. The water in the rain drops will attach themselves over an opponent. Once enough water has gathered over an enemy it will also attach to the ground, holding the user's opponent to the ground.

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She just didn't know when to keep her mouth shut, it was like she wanted to antagonise him at this point. She interrupted him when he was explaining who he was, now has the nerve to want to know it. He turned around pointing the blade towards her. She questioned his village, then came the last word, with that the rain falling from the body of the dragon would be drawn to the woman, binding her in place preventing her from moving.

He looked her in the eyes now, his eyes glowing red with his eternal Mangekyo sharingan.

"Last words?"

(Ame Nottori no Jutsu) - Rain Capture Technique
Chakra: 15
Description: This technique causes a target of the user's choice to "attract" raindrops. The water in the rain drops will attach themselves over an opponent. Once enough water has gathered over an enemy it will also attach to the ground, holding the user's opponent to the ground.
" I get it, I get it, no more mister nice guy " Avon thought to herself, the water press hard against her body restricting her movement just after he point his blade at her, she is puzzled, this was no fun fair, she had really stepped into it deep, the world is full of scary people and this shinobi was clearly one but those eyes, they should be terrifying to her but she could not help but be amazed at them, those eyes record true feelings; pain - the one emotion human has that can separate real from fantasy, she couldn't imagine what evil he had seen or done... Lost in thought she get snapped back with his question...

" last words?.... Hmmmm.... Hmmmm... No not that, maybe that.... Hmmmm okay definitely... Am ready to overlook your continuous rudeness if you go on a mission with me down south " she pause for some reaction

" and if you kill me here and now inside this realm, who will take care of your fortress while you are away " Avon let at a cheap smile

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
" I get it, I get it, no more mister nice guy " Avon thought to herself, the water press hard against her body restricting her movement just after he point his blade at her, she is puzzled, this was no fun fair, she had really stepped into it deep, the world is full of scary people and this shinobi was clearly one but those eyes, they should be terrifying to her but she could not help but be amazed at them, those eyes record true feelings; pain - the one emotion human has that can separate real from fantasy, she couldn't imagine what evil he had seen or done... Lost in thought she get snapped back with his question...

" last words?.... Hmmmm.... Hmmmm... No not that, maybe that.... Hmmmm okay definitely... Am ready to overlook your continuous rudeness if you go on a mission with me down south " she pause for some reaction

" and if you kill me here and now inside this realm, who will take care of your fortress while you are away " Avon let at a cheap smile
Mission objective:

- Subdue the intruder to my realm.

Magnus had had enough of listening to her talk, with the eye contact and his EMS active, he simply cast her in an illusion, where she believes nothing has happened but falls asleep. She will believe she is still standing there. Due to his yin speciality (In bio) he makes it so this can't be broken by a surge. He didn't care for spilling her blood unless he had to. Watching her fall to the ground made him happy, he was tired of listening to her talk. What did she think she'd gain from following him in here? She had no way out.

( Doujutsu: Chouetsu no Shunmin ) – Eye Technique: Transcend to Deep Slumber technique
Chakra cost: 15
Description: The user will use their Sharingan to cast an illusion upon the opponent by looking them into their eyes; this illusion makes the enemy fall asleep but makes them think they are still watching the opponent without realizing they have fallen asleep.
Note: Requires direct eye contact with 2 Tomoe Sharingan and up.

He then steps forwards with sword in hand, placing a sealing tag on her head to prevent her from moving. This would send a shock through her body preventing control over her muscles:

( Suji Haji Fūin ) - Muscle Restriction Seal
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: A special fuuinjutsu utilized by taking a tag that bears the symbol for "Restrict". When placed upon the opponent it generates an electrical current that is not physically harmful. However this flows through the nervous system and restricts the movement of muscles. This slows down the opponent and prevents him from using A-rank Tai and above for three turns.
Note: If applied by a medical ninja with sealing mastery, the effect will last until released.

• Wow
Reactions: Avonomemi

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Negus Yuki had walked and started making the area around the volcano begin raining black snow. He didn't realize the the other individuals were there at first as no one typically was ever on Yume Island. That is why he liked this place. So he found it quite odd when he saw an individual open up what he could only describe to be a "hole in space" and then step through it. He was even more surprised when the other individual created what appeared to be a shadow clone and continued on through the hole in space as well.

He began walking up to the individual as the snow fell.

Are you lost? Can I help you?

Hyouton: Kuroi Yuki [Ice Release: Black Snow Technique]
Type: Attack/Supplementary/Defense
Range: All
Chakra: 25 (+15 per turn)
Damage: +10 to all jutsu made from Black Snow
Description: This technique is formed as a result of the user having used Ice Release: Glazed Black Ice Intrusion followed by Ice Release: Ice Technique(making it snow). As Glazed Black Ice Intrusion is a technique requires no handseal and that triggers itself upon sensing Ice or Earth Chakra of the user and manipulating it, Glazed Black Ice Intrusion can only be sensed by Doujutsu users and is triggered with the usage of an Ice or Earth technique, then followed up by Ice Release: Ice Technique that also requires no handseals, makes a very thicker than normal black snow fall across the entire terrain. The snow maintains the properties of Glazed Black Ice Intrusion, allowing all ice techniques made from the black snow have the extra resistance to lightning (takes a lightning jutsu of the same rank to cancel out any jutsu made from black snow) and a +10 damage to all black ice jutsu as a result, losing some of its damage from the former technique. In two turns, the ground will be completely covered in snow up to the ankles. . The user is capable of using the Black Snow to recreate/duplicate any Ice Release techniques that do no originate from inside the body of the user, by manipulating their chakra that is already inside of the Black Snow.
Note: The user, can use this jutsu in place of creating Glazed Black Ice Intrusion and Ice Technique(to make it snow).
Note: Other precipitation techniques (rain, snow etc) cannot be used at the same time as or used to cancel out Black Snow unless it is of a higher Rank.
Note: Only the user of this technique can create other jutsu out of the Black Snow.
Note: Another Ice user can post Glazed Black Ice Intrusion to use techniques from the Black Snow.
Note: Must be taught by Oraan Nguyen

(Hyouton: Garasubari no Kuroi Kōri no Shin'nyū) Ice Release: Glazed Black Ice Intrusion
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 30 ( -10 per turn )
Damage: +20 to Ice and Earth related techniques
Description: When the user uses an Earth or Ice Release jutsu, they will coat their jutsu in a layer of Black Ice by spending additional chakra. This can be done in the same time frame as Earth/Ice jutsu. In coating the jutsu in Black Ice, they turn black in color, giving it a stronger resistance to lightning ( takes Lightning of the same rank as to cancel out the technique instead of one rank lower ).
Note: Can only be used two times per battle, lasting three turns per usage, affecting all Earth/Ice techniques whilst active.
Note: Requires a three turn cool down between usages.

@Avon

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mission objective:

- Subdue the intruder to my realm.

Magnus had had enough of listening to her talk, with the eye contact and his EMS active, he simply cast her in an illusion, where she believes nothing has happened but falls asleep. She will believe she is still standing there. Due to his yin speciality (In bio) he makes it so this can't be broken by a surge. He didn't care for spilling her blood unless he had to. Watching her fall to the ground made him happy, he was tired of listening to her talk. What did she think she'd gain from following him in here? She had no way out.

( Doujutsu: Chouetsu no Shunmin ) – Eye Technique: Transcend to Deep Slumber technique
Chakra cost: 15
Description: The user will use their Sharingan to cast an illusion upon the opponent by looking them into their eyes; this illusion makes the enemy fall asleep but makes them think they are still watching the opponent without realizing they have fallen asleep.
Note: Requires direct eye contact with 2 Tomoe Sharingan and up.

He then steps forwards with sword in hand, placing a sealing tag on her head to prevent her from moving. This would send a shock through her body preventing control over her muscles:

( Suji Haji Fūin ) - Muscle Restriction Seal
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: A special fuuinjutsu utilized by taking a tag that bears the symbol for "Restrict". When placed upon the opponent it generates an electrical current that is not physically harmful. However this flows through the nervous system and restricts the movement of muscles. This slows down the opponent and prevents him from using A-rank Tai and above for three turns.
Note: If applied by a medical ninja with sealing mastery, the effect will last until released.
"there it is" Avon note to herself.
Aside the charming effect of her reluctant ally trademark eyes, there was another rumour associated with those eyes that she could testify to - illusion tricks and there was a tell when the eyes where used for such, the tell was the upper and lower lid of the eye will widen either slightly or well pronounced but either way it is done in unison. (drew my facts from the manga u_u)
This was Avon's secondary intention for staring into those dark and dreamy eyes, as his eyes widen to active an illusion on her, she easily notice as her full attention has been on those eyes, there was the tell but she knew better that knowing what to come was only half of the solution, just then before the effect of the realm owner illusion take effect, she access her own trademark ability to see into the future, even if it's only for a few seconds, she watch the effects of his action, becoming aware of what is to become of her.
To respond to her new discovery, she transfer amass of chakra into red cookie which is attached to her back, the chakra will serve a define purpose when the need arise then she close her eyes and fall to the ground as the illusion takes effect.

in the illusion world, Avon is conscious this is not real but then again what is, we all could be in one giant illusion or worse plugged to a dreaming machine while our beneficial resources are harvested or sucked out, oh well she plan to enjoy her time here. She study the layout, taking her eyes of him for the first time, she take in the void present in this realm, it felt too quiet and lonely, could this be all he felt, "well things have to be turnt up in here" she teased.
Aware also she had control over this world since it was all in her head, she made her visitor first smile broadly then nod his head in a cool manner and repeated pattern, followed by some feet tapping then her fav music queue in like there was some background choir and disc jockey, "alright this should be fun" he start dancing to her favourite songs as the choir take it away while she beatbox to it, he did not disappoint, look at him go, dishing out moves after moves, "someone give this guy an Oscar for best dance ninja" soon Avon joins in, both dancing in a choreograph manner, then the once dark and looming terrain become lively, people from her imagination begin to come out of the shadow to join them and soon it's a party

Avon's body fall the ground with no resistance, red cookie will become active but dormant, studying the chakra that will come within it's mistress space. The previous Fort owner then place a seal on her forehead restricting her muscles from accessing A rank and above tai moves. This surge will be felt by Avon in her dream world but will not be enough to wake her thanks to him.

the party paused for a minute as the electric shock rage through the terrain, "don't you think you should do something about that" her reluctant dance partner asked, she thought for a moment then shrug her shoulders and resume the dance, the music and party return and soon the electric pulse was an after thought

Range: Short-long (-5 chakra for each range ex. -15 for long)
Chakra: (Jounin -50) (S-class -40) (Sannin -30) (Kage -20) (Unofficial Sage -15) (Official Sage 10)
Description: Kenbunshoku Haki, is a form of Haki that allows the user to sense the presence of others, even if they are concealed from view or too far to see naturally. With enough skill, one can use this Haki to predict an opponent's moves shortly before they make them, thereby making the attack that much easier to evade. This prediction appears to the user as an image or extremely brief (within a couple of seconds) "premonition" of what the opponent will do in the user's mind's eye, and the damage the user will take if the attack actually "hits". This lets the user somewhat keep up with someone even if they are no more than double the user's current speed. The user can see the attack coming and counter it, however the user cannot simply "dodge it". The user cannot dodge some weaker ones also if they cannot do so logically, example : Your opponent sends a huge fireball at you, you cannot simply dodge it for the fireball is too big, however, you can counter the attacks. The "dodging" motion is only usable if you're fighting a taijutsu user or if the attack is a small direct one. The user also does not since sense people by their chakra, however they do so by their "presence". Once activated it remains active for the duration of the turn but must be reactivated again.

Negus Yuki had walked and started making the area around the volcano begin raining black snow. He didn't realize the the other individuals were there at first as no one typically was ever on Yume Island. That is why he liked this place. So he found it quite odd when he saw an individual open up what he could only describe to be a "hole in space" and then step through it. He was even more surprised when the other individual created what appeared to be a shadow clone and continued on through the hole in space as well.

He began walking up to the individual as the snow fell.

Are you lost? Can I help you?

Hyouton: Kuroi Yuki [Ice Release: Black Snow Technique]
Type: Attack/Supplementary/Defense
Range: All
Chakra: 25 (+15 per turn)
Damage: +10 to all jutsu made from Black Snow
Description: This technique is formed as a result of the user having used Ice Release: Glazed Black Ice Intrusion followed by Ice Release: Ice Technique(making it snow). As Glazed Black Ice Intrusion is a technique requires no handseal and that triggers itself upon sensing Ice or Earth Chakra of the user and manipulating it, Glazed Black Ice Intrusion can only be sensed by Doujutsu users and is triggered with the usage of an Ice or Earth technique, then followed up by Ice Release: Ice Technique that also requires no handseals, makes a very thicker than normal black snow fall across the entire terrain. The snow maintains the properties of Glazed Black Ice Intrusion, allowing all ice techniques made from the black snow have the extra resistance to lightning (takes a lightning jutsu of the same rank to cancel out any jutsu made from black snow) and a +10 damage to all black ice jutsu as a result, losing some of its damage from the former technique. In two turns, the ground will be completely covered in snow up to the ankles. . The user is capable of using the Black Snow to recreate/duplicate any Ice Release techniques that do no originate from inside the body of the user, by manipulating their chakra that is already inside of the Black Snow.
Note: The user, can use this jutsu in place of creating Glazed Black Ice Intrusion and Ice Technique(to make it snow).
Note: Other precipitation techniques (rain, snow etc) cannot be used at the same time as or used to cancel out Black Snow unless it is of a higher Rank.
Note: Only the user of this technique can create other jutsu out of the Black Snow.
Note: Another Ice user can post Glazed Black Ice Intrusion to use techniques from the Black Snow.
Note: Must be taught by Oraan Nguyen

(Hyouton: Garasubari no Kuroi Kōri no Shin'nyū) Ice Release: Glazed Black Ice Intrusion
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 30 ( -10 per turn )
Damage: +20 to Ice and Earth related techniques
Description: When the user uses an Earth or Ice Release jutsu, they will coat their jutsu in a layer of Black Ice by spending additional chakra. This can be done in the same time frame as Earth/Ice jutsu. In coating the jutsu in Black Ice, they turn black in color, giving it a stronger resistance to lightning ( takes Lightning of the same rank as to cancel out the technique instead of one rank lower ).
Note: Can only be used two times per battle, lasting three turns per usage, affecting all Earth/Ice techniques whilst active.
Note: Requires a three turn cool down between usages.

@Avon
Watching herself run into the mirror realm, she was puzzled,
"am I always that eager to die " she ask the manservant who clearly had no answer to her question, they both stood there watching to see what next to happen, just then someone calls out to them, Red1 and the manservant turn to see a rather fit shinobi for his age, he was dark in complexion and had white dreads which made him stand out from the terrain

" no we are not lost " Red1 replied
" this fortress right here is property of mine and you are welcome to come in"

As if on queue, the entrance door will open. By the door, her manservant stood.

" come in " Avon added

Reactions: Geezus

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aside the charming effect of her reluctant ally trademark eyes, there was another rumour associated with those eyes that she could testify to - illusion tricks and there was a tell when the eyes where used for such, the tell was the upper and lower lid of the eye will widen either slightly or well pronounced but either way it is done in unison. (drew my facts from the manga u_u)
This was Avon's secondary intention for staring into those dark and dreamy eyes, as his eyes widen to active an illusion on her, she easily notice as her full attention has been on those eyes, there was the tell but she knew better that knowing what to come was only half of the solution, just then before the effect of the realm owner illusion take effect, she access her own trademark ability to see into the future, even if it's only for a few seconds, she watch the effects of his action, becoming aware of what is to become of her.
To respond to her new discovery, she transfer amass of chakra into red cookie which is attached to her back, the chakra will serve a define purpose when the need arise then she close her eyes and fall to the ground as the illusion takes effect.

in the illusion world, Avon is conscious this is not real but then again what is, we all could be in one giant illusion or worse plugged to a dreaming machine while our beneficial resources are harvested or sucked out, oh well she plan to enjoy her time here. She study the layout, taking her eyes of him for the first time, she take in the void present in this realm, it felt too quiet and lonely, could this be all he felt, "well things have to be turnt up in here" she teased.
Aware also she had control over this world since it was all in her head, she made her visitor first smile broadly then nod his head in a cool manner and repeated pattern, followed by some feet tapping then her fav music queue in like there was some background choir and disc jockey, "alright this should be fun" he start dancing to her favourite songs as the choir take it away while she beatbox to it, he did not disappoint, look at him go, dishing out moves after moves, "someone give this guy an Oscar for best dance ninja" soon Avon joins in, both dancing in a choreograph manner, then the once dark and looming terrain become lively, people from her imagination begin to come out of the shadow to join them and soon it's a party

Avon's body fall the ground with no resistance, red cookie will become active but dormant, studying the chakra that will come within it's mistress space. The previous Fort owner then place a seal on her forehead restricting her muscles from accessing A rank and above tai moves. This surge will be felt by Avon in her dream world but will not be enough to wake her thanks to him.

the party paused for a minute as the electric shock rage through the terrain, "don't you think you should do something about that" her reluctant dance partner asked, she thought for a moment then shrug her shoulders and resume the dance, the music and party return and soon the electric pulse was an after thought

Chakra: (Jounin -50) (S-class -40) (Sannin -30) (Kage -20) (Unofficial Sage -15) (Official Sage 10)
Description: Kenbunshoku Haki, is a form of Haki that allows the user to sense the presence of others, even if they are concealed from view or too far to see naturally. With enough skill, one can use this Haki to predict an opponent's moves shortly before they make them, thereby making the attack that much easier to evade. This prediction appears to the user as an image or extremely brief (within a couple of seconds) "premonition" of what the opponent will do in the user's mind's eye, and the damage the user will take if the attack actually "hits". This lets the user somewhat keep up with someone even if they are no more than double the user's current speed. The user can see the attack coming and counter it, however the user cannot simply "dodge it". The user cannot dodge some weaker ones also if they cannot do so logically, example : Your opponent sends a huge fireball at you, you cannot simply dodge it for the fireball is too big, however, you can counter the attacks. The "dodging" motion is only usable if you're fighting a taijutsu user or if the attack is a small direct one. The user also does not since sense people by their chakra, however they do so by their "presence". Once activated it remains active for the duration of the turn but must be reactivated again.

"am I always that eager to die " she ask the manservant who clearly had no answer to her question, they both stood there watching to see what next to happen, just then someone calls out to them, Red1 and the manservant turn to see a rather fit shinobi for his age, he was dark in complexion and had white dreads which made him stand out from the terrain

" come in " Avon added
With her finally bound with no resistance, he decided it was time to move on. Though, how long would his binding work. She was asleep and couldn't move sure, but he didn't want any hassle when it came down to it. He had someone he needed to visit to set things in motion. He didn't want to have to deal with her on his travels. Instead he stepped forwards holding up his right hand as several small flames formed, before placing them on her stomach, creating a complete imbalance in her chakra and sealing half of her chakra in the process. This way if she managed to wake up and free herself, she wouldn't be any real threat.

(Iryo Fuuinjutsu: Chakura Fuuin no Jutsu) Medical Sealing Arts: Chakra Sealing Technique
Chakra: 70
Description:
The medical ninja will focus chakra to the tip of his five fingers. Upon doing so, yellow chakra "flames" surround each finger tip, displaying 5 different kanji (Mountain, Lake, Water, Thunder and Earth). Pressing the fingers on the target will burn the kanji onto him, creating a circular seal with a tajitu surrounded by various kanji. As this seal is burned into the target, it immediately seals off 50% of his current chakra reserves and disables the use of skills of any nature above B-Rank. The seal can be released by a sealing master by using the same procedure but instead of the original kanji, burning a different set (Water, Thunder, Earth, Heaven and Fire).
Note: to release or use, requires medical sealing mastery

With that, he picked her up, slung her over his shoulder and began to travel through his mirror realm, heading to see an old ally. There was work to be done. He could probably leave her with them.

LLM (Travelling through mirror realm)

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

" come in " Avon added
Negus listened to the woman speak, inviting him into her fortress. This was something new. He was just here and this was not here before. He comes here ritually to practice making the black snow fall around the terrain as it did currently. This was not very pleasant. Either he had to leave this place that he could be himself or he had to get rid of this woman... permanently.

Nothing, and no one, would make him give up his home without a fight. He stayed a good 15 meters away from the woman that was in front of him.

Negus responded.

Nah, I think I'll stay right here. On second thought, your fortress does not belong here. This is not your home. I will give you one chance to vacate the premise. Anything other than that will be taken as a threat.

@Avon

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Negus listened to the woman speak, inviting him into her fortress. This was something new. He was just here and this was not here before. He comes here ritually to practice making the black snow fall around the terrain as it did currently. This was not very pleasant. Either he had to leave this place that he could be himself or he had to get rid of this woman... permanently.

Nothing, and no one, would make him give up his home without a fight. He stayed a good 15 meters away from the woman that was in front of him.

Negus responded.

Nah, I think I'll stay right here. On second thought, your fortress does not belong here. This is not your home. I will give you one chance to vacate the premise. Anything other than that will be taken as a threat.

@Avon
We should be a good distance from each other (long range), am in the Fort and you outside

Red1 didn't expect her hospitality to be straight out turned down but what do you expect from a world that belongs to no one and everyone. The island was becoming busy, it was like the place was ripe for harvest. Does this mean there is more to this place than what meet the eyes such even someone would lay claim to a volcano part icy island or was it cos of its strategic position toward the lightning mountains. Beside why haven't the mountain dwellers claim this island considering it so close to their village. Questions, questions questions filled her head, nevertheless she was determined to get to the root of it.

" stating claim to a landmark will need some form of proof and I know for a fact, no one owns this island, if you are not ready to share then you may leave "

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Long range? Cool. - my bad. I been busy as idk what. And I kinda forgot about this.
===============

I don't own the land. I am just one with it. It is where I reside. I will not lay claim to it, nor shall you, or anyone else for that matter. This is your last warning. Leave now by your own volition, or else I will make your fortress come tumbling down upon you.

@Avon

• Haha

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Long range? Cool. - my bad. I been busy as idk what. And I kinda forgot about this.
===============

I don't own the land. I am just one with it. It is where I reside. I will not lay claim to it, nor shall you, or anyone else for that matter. This is your last warning. Leave now by your own volition, or else I will make your fortress come tumbling down upon you.

@Avon
"I can see, so you don't own the place but dictate who can stay, what a strange way of doing things, how about we share, the landmark is actually divided into two"
Red1 points to cold side of the island and then to the hot side to show her point.

"besides looking at you, you wouldn't do so well on this side of the island, you like it cool" Red1 teased hoping to send her cohabitat on his merry way though it seem unlikely.