Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
She was sad that Banri cloaked his face yet again but, atleast he had shown faith in her by revealing it in the first place. It was probably a sign of trust, something she hadn't realized until now. Regardless, it would seem that Banri was familiar with the Dark release seal as it came off like his seal also could absorb and release chakra too. Interesting, it was as if Banri had encountered a Dark release user before unless.. He had perhaps had the Dark mark himself. Regardless, it seemed like his mark also had the capability of increasing his speed, something she used Yang to do.

Sugoi!! I am really anxious to see it, if you don't mind. Also you're not the only one i've seen with powerful eyes, infact Father's eyes are probably one of the strongest ones. He can do amazing things with his.. Ehhh, Ten..sugoigan? Sumimasen.. I don't remember the name for it, oh well. I know what it can do and it's really cool.
Banri then took a seat and got more comfortable. Lilith followed the gest and sat down a rock next to her still glowing pit of heat. Bisumaton was one of the most resistant thermoratiant materials so it didn't get cold at all even though the surroundings was hollowing out bones due to the cold.

Alucard is indisposed right now, fighting along side Kotetsu for.. some reason. When he's back he'll probably dive into the abyss once again and recover his strength lost in the fight. He does that all the time hehe. Uhm, sure we can go places did you have anything particular in mind?
Lilith shrugged slightly but she liked exploration more than anything.

Banri listened to her talk and noticed she spoke of another doujutsu he had never heard of in his life. Pretty cool to know that there are even more doujutsu out there other than the basic ones he knew of such as Sharingan and Byakugan and of course his rinnegan. It also seemed that he wouldn’t be meeting with her father any time soon, so he had something else planned. Maybe they could meet other people of the organization? But first he had to address her desire to witness his karma.

”Well….. I would show you it’s powers that I’ve found out about thus far, but I’m not really into using it. Especially just for show. It does something unnatural to my body and it isn’t something that I like experience myself. Hopefully you can understand. And I’m actually not sure where we’d go. This world is basically a new canvas for me. Any of your Hellsing friends around anywhere you know of? Maybe we could travel to them and allow me to meet them? I’m very eager to figure out exactly what this mark is. What do ya say?”

Banri would then have his chameleon come beside him and reveal itself from his camouflage before bending its head down for the uzumaki to climb on.

Active Techniques:

( Doujutsu: Rinnegan ) Eye Technique: Samsara Eye
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: N/A ( -5 per turn )
Damage: N/A
Description: One of the 3 great Doujutsu, the Rinnegan has, like the other, the ability to see chakra and the chakra flow of individuals. It also allows the user a great clarity of perception and tracking abilities, although its levels vary from user to user. It also grants a family of abilities collectively known as the Six Paths Technique. The user is also able to summon and control the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path. Certain Rinnegan abilities have only been demonstrated by single users: Madara can create corporeal shadows in the invisible world of Limbo; Momoshiki is able to absorb any ninjutsu with his right Rinnegan and release it with his Left Rinnegan; Urashiki is capable of moving through time and space when different eyes are activated. While Nagato was never able to deactivate his eyes, Madara and other wielders could switch at will between their other eyes and Rinnegan eyes, although Uchiha aren't able to go from 3 Tomoe to Rinnegan directly. Due to implanting Madara's Rinnegan into his eye, Obito loses the ability to deactivate this eye, much like Nagato.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan users excluding Sasuke.
Note: Requires activation ( spending move ) for other Rinnegan bios but remains active indefinetely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. In the case of Madara, user needs to have activated EMS before and had it active for 1 full turn before activating.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kyojin kamereon) - Summoning Technique: Giant Chameleon
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 30
Description:
The user will summon a Giant Chameleon with a sort of snake for a tail. Like all of Nagato's summons, it has a number of body piercings that link its chakra to that of the user and makes it so that it manifests the Rinnegan. Much like a real-life chameleon, this creature can also blend with its surroundings for camouflage, so perfectly that it renders itself completely invisible to other viewers around. This ability has been used by the Animal Path of Pain to step inside the chameleon's mouth and attack his opponents by surprise. The camouflage is so perfect that it hides the summons chakra and even that of those inside it from any sensing technique, even sage mode users, making it not only a visual camouflage but also a sensory one. The snake-tail can be used as a prehensile limb, to be able to grab and capture intended targets for Pain with its tongue
Note: can only be summoned by Rinnegan bios with access to Animal Path
Note: can only be summoned once

Paths Active:

( Chikushōdō ) - Animal Path
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will activate the Animal path which grants him the ability to summon various creatures to help aide in battle. Each creature served a different purpose in battle. Each animal summon also has the Rinnegan and as such, the user is able to see through their eyes as well. Each animal had various body piercings as well, suggesting that they too were under his control. The user needs to clap his hands in order to do the summons, not needing the traditional blood sacrifice and can summon 2 animals at the same time.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continuouslty activated.

( Tendō ) - Deva Path
Description: The Deva Path grants the user the ability to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces with objects and people. These gravity manipulating techniques, however, cannot be performed in rapid succession; the amount of time required to recharge after use varies depending on the scale of the technique used, five seconds being the basic minimum. The Deva Path also grants another ability: Chibaku Tensei which allows the user to create a huge makeshift terrestrial body from all the surrounding matter that is attracted to a black sphere released by this technique.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies with access to the Six Paths Ability.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Banri listened to her talk and noticed she spoke of another doujutsu he had never heard of in his life. Pretty cool to know that there are even more doujutsu out there other than the basic ones he knew of such as Sharingan and Byakugan and of course his rinnegan. It also seemed that he wouldn’t be meeting with her father any time soon, so he had something else planned. Maybe they could meet other people of the organization? But first he had to address her desire to witness his karma.

”Well….. I would show you it’s powers that I’ve found out about thus far, but I’m not really into using it. Especially just for show. It does something unnatural to my body and it isn’t something that I like experience myself. Hopefully you can understand. And I’m actually not sure where we’d go. This world is basically a new canvas for me. Any of your Hellsing friends around anywhere you know of? Maybe we could travel to them and allow me to meet them? I’m very eager to figure out exactly what this mark is. What do ya say?”

Banri would then have his chameleon come beside him and reveal itself from his camouflage before bending its head down for the uzumaki to climb on.

Active Techniques:

Description: One of the 3 great Doujutsu, the Rinnegan has, like the other, the ability to see chakra and the chakra flow of individuals. It also allows the user a great clarity of perception and tracking abilities, although its levels vary from user to user. It also grants a family of abilities collectively known as the Six Paths Technique. The user is also able to summon and control the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path. Certain Rinnegan abilities have only been demonstrated by single users: Madara can create corporeal shadows in the invisible world of Limbo; Momoshiki is able to absorb any ninjutsu with his right Rinnegan and release it with his Left Rinnegan; Urashiki is capable of moving through time and space when different eyes are activated. While Nagato was never able to deactivate his eyes, Madara and other wielders could switch at will between their other eyes and Rinnegan eyes, although Uchiha aren't able to go from 3 Tomoe to Rinnegan directly. Due to implanting Madara's Rinnegan into his eye, Obito loses the ability to deactivate this eye, much like Nagato.
Note: Requires activation ( spending move ) for other Rinnegan bios but remains active indefinetely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. In the case of Madara, user needs to have activated EMS before and had it active for 1 full turn before activating.

Description:
The user will summon a Giant Chameleon with a sort of snake for a tail. Like all of Nagato's summons, it has a number of body piercings that link its chakra to that of the user and makes it so that it manifests the Rinnegan. Much like a real-life chameleon, this creature can also blend with its surroundings for camouflage, so perfectly that it renders itself completely invisible to other viewers around. This ability has been used by the Animal Path of Pain to step inside the chameleon's mouth and attack his opponents by surprise. The camouflage is so perfect that it hides the summons chakra and even that of those inside it from any sensing technique, even sage mode users, making it not only a visual camouflage but also a sensory one. The snake-tail can be used as a prehensile limb, to be able to grab and capture intended targets for Pain with its tongue

Paths Active:

Description: The user will activate the Animal path which grants him the ability to summon various creatures to help aide in battle. Each creature served a different purpose in battle. Each animal summon also has the Rinnegan and as such, the user is able to see through their eyes as well. Each animal had various body piercings as well, suggesting that they too were under his control. The user needs to clap his hands in order to do the summons, not needing the traditional blood sacrifice and can summon 2 animals at the same time.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continuouslty activated.

( Tendō ) - Deva Path
Description: The Deva Path grants the user the ability to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces with objects and people. These gravity manipulating techniques, however, cannot be performed in rapid succession; the amount of time required to recharge after use varies depending on the scale of the technique used, five seconds being the basic minimum. The Deva Path also grants another ability: Chibaku Tensei which allows the user to create a huge makeshift terrestrial body from all the surrounding matter that is attracted to a black sphere released by this technique.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies with access to the Six Paths Ability.
A gust of disappointment flew by Liliths face but she understood.. She was afraid of using her powers too when she had awokened into this life as her powers where full the second she was born.

It's okay Banri-kun. Some other time, when you know how to wield it properly maybe. Anoo.. I want to say most of the Hellsingers are in the outer lands or on their way to Marzan for crafting their God-slaying tools and before you go to Outer Lands it is recommended that you have one of those on you because it's kinda weird place... I can show you the armory of Marzan and maybe we'll find someone along the way but if we don't it's.. okay to be with me right? I hope i'm not a bother.
Lilith unfolded her wings as the Chameleon made itself visible to the naked eye. She was a bit startled by it's giant size however.

Ready when you are!
In truth, she was getting more and more worried about her father. He had been gone for several months now and without any sort of ping from their link.. The anxiety was something she held back entirely from her outlook but deep down she felt like a bifrost eating her from the inside and there was nothing she could do about it, unless maybe..?
LLM

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
A gust of disappointment flew by Liliths face but she understood.. She was afraid of using her powers too when she had awokened into this life as her powers where full the second she was born.

It's okay Banri-kun. Some other time, when you know how to wield it properly maybe. Anoo.. I want to say most of the Hellsingers are in the outer lands or on their way to Marzan for crafting their God-slaying tools and before you go to Outer Lands it is recommended that you have one of those on you because it's kinda weird place... I can show you the armory of Marzan and maybe we'll find someone along the way but if we don't it's.. okay to be with me right? I hope i'm not a bother.
Lilith unfolded her wings as the Chameleon made itself visible to the naked eye. She was a bit startled by it's giant size however.

Ready when you are!
In truth, she was getting more and more worried about her father. He had been gone for several months now and without any sort of ping from their link.. The anxiety was something she held back entirely from her outlook but deep down she felt like a bifrost eating her from the inside and there was nothing she could do about it, unless maybe..?
LLM
Beginning storyboard mission: Learn as much as possible about God slaying tools/weapons (2)

Lilith spoke spoke of places that Banri had never heard of or been to. But he wasn’t Against going to the places she had brought up. But god slaying weapons ? This was something that kind of took him aback. There were actual gods ? Or just people with great power that they perceived as gods ? And what were these weapons capable of? The armory alone was enough to pique Banri’s interest so he was in.

”Guess we’re off to this Armory of Marzan eh? Are there any dangers I should be aware of? Kinda don’t like going into things completely blind. Preparation is key.”

Once that was agreed on, Banri would channel Yang chakra into his hand and touch the lizard he was now mounted on. This would allow him to make physical alterations to it; Specifically he would make it twice as big with a pair of wings identical to Liliths wings. They’d then set off flying with Lilith leading the way and the Chameleon becoming invisible again so it looks like Banri is simply floating.

( Yoton: Jigoku no Enjin ) - Yang Release: Ring of Hell
Chakra: 80 for touch based version/100 for ranged version
Description: By channeling copious amounts of Yang energy, the user is able to infuse others with this, temporarily enhancing their physical attributes. This is achieved in two ways, either by direct touch or proximity. The first is more limited to a single person but has greater benefits; those channeled directly into will be able to reduce 35 damage from physical contact and gain physical alterations to their body that the Yang energy 'breathes' into life, such as twice the height or width of their body, additional arms or legs, etc as long as within reason and used solely for physical purposes. Should the user use the alternative release, then he is able to release Yang energy from his body up to Long range away, affecting all allies in the range. This variant allows the user to augment all allies with the same type of changes, ranging from all gaining wings to more. These changes only last a limited time, however; after 3 turns pass, the grown appendages or changes fall and revert back to normal. Depending on the alteration, one of a few benefits might be obtained.
Note: If additional arms, stronger arms or alterations related to the arm are made, then the target will gain an additional +20 to Taijutsu. If the changes target the head, the user is able to grant a 2x tracking. If leg based alterations are made, then the target will gain either +4 levels to his base speed or +20 damage to leg based tai. If changes target the torso, then an universal durability boost of B rank Ninjutsu immunity is obtained and if wings or similar is created, then the user is able to fly at thrice their speed.
Note: The damage and speed boosts are considered Passive and Base Speed increases. The values listed in the techniques are if the touch based variant is used. If the ranged variant is used, then these benefits are reduced by gained on a lesser scale ( +15 to Tai instead of +20, +2 Speed Levels, 1.5x Tracking, or -15 from all physical clashes).
Note: Touch based variant can only affect up to two people per event. Ranged variant creates a wave of Yang energy that affects up to 3 allies and lasts up to 4 turns.
Note: Can only be used three times in total.

Active Techniques:

Description:

Paths Active:

( Tendō ) - Deva Path
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies with a

LLM

Last edited: