EggesGabo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Was it stated that she was a missing-nin? i don't get it cos A of all people should have gone on rampage but instead, there was no sign of him unlike when Bee was attacked.

Flame Alchemist

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no they wreaked havoc that time too but more shinobi got killed :D and they stopped after seeing no hope remained.
this was stated in the anime now I'm searching if it was said in the manga
in anime: samui said that "if we make the same mistake and rush things again, just like it happened with yugito we'll only lose more people"

EggesGabo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no they wreaked havoc that time too but more shinobi got killed :D and they stopped after seeing no hope remained.
in anime: samui said that "if we make the same mistake and rush things again, just like it happened with yugito we'll only lose more people"
really???

Kenpai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea I think they said something like she was just as skilled of a biju host as Bee was. But that doesn't mean Nii will beat Bee because of it. When she was first introduced.

Kenpai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
not exactly. it's something similar to that.
but check this page they do care about her but they failed to rescue her

we don't want to have repeat of yugito's case
Sorry for dp. But they were saying that they didn't want bee to be captured just like Yugito did. So they were looking for Bee.

Flame Alchemist

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for dp. But they were saying that they didn't want bee to be captured just like Yugito did. So they were looking for Bee.
what can we do against akatsuki who were able to defeat bee?
and how do we even find them search every hideout one by one?
we don't want a repeat of what happened with yugito

from those lines I see it as they did search for him, but they either couldn't find them or the ones who could find them got killed.

yeah. i've seen it. thanks dude.
you're welcome mate :)