Elite
Kin
451💸
Kumi
33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Greetings everyone This thread is for people who really like HHY and devoted to the anime, so Please feel free to post your thoughts about the show here, between my favorite character is kurama the one with spiky red hair and of course hiei they are both awesome and Very strong fighters anyways post until your hearts content!

<3

saaaaaadpanda

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice! I'm currently re-watching the anime. I'm on episode 78: Yusuke is just about to square off with his predecessor as spirit detective.

My favorite character's Kuwabara. He's such a knuckle-head, but he's got a big heart and I really did his honor code. Also, SPIRIT SWOOOOOOOOOOOORD!!!!

ChrisWolf

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome, as soon as Yuka posts agai I'll see if she wants to make a social club, we can write our yu yu hakasho fanfics in it, make characters and maybe even rp.

Yuka

Elite
Kin
451💸
Kumi
33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Awesome, as soon as Yuka posts agai I'll see if she wants to make a social club, we can write our yu yu hakasho fanfics in it, make characters and maybe even rp.
I appreciate the kind offer but i think i will stick to posting threads about Anime shows for now anyways thank you for being so supportive :)

LeaSuki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
FFF---

Favorite anime of all time. Hiei is my favorite character from that series.

Also Kurama, Chuu, Jin, Yusuke, and Yomi are pretty awesome to.~ <3 ;D

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Amazing show & it's a shame how forgotten this show is compared to the other 90s anime legends (DBZ/Sailor Moon). It could use a remake but on the bright side it's not completely forgotten since some charc. made an appearance in J-Stars. My fav. characters are Yusuke/Hiei/Sensui/Botan/Toguro bros & Kurama.

Status
Not open for further replies.