wonderwho

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it possible to make a yu-gi-oh rp game? You start with a basic deck, win money with battles and buy new cards, make custom cards with yu.gi-oh card maker and the gameplay would be like:

I summon a monster: The (monster name)

(insert card picture or card attributes here)

To set cards u would need to pm someone the mod of the match, chosen at the game start, and say what card it is and card picture or card attributes.

To draw cards... well, that i dont know, give me hint.

Heister

Elite
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you do it in a social group, go for it. Make your own rules and everything, there's no rules against it just use your own creativity.

Yashin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah :L, they wouldn't just make you a forum overnight on it.
Tbh i dont see how that would be enjoyable, i cant remember anyone who actually played yugi-oh we just collected the cards xd

Roy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yu-Gi-Oh is based on random luck, with both battles and obtaining new cards, which is impossible to actually carry out in a fair way forum-based.

That's just my opinion though

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you want one, go ahead, you can make one in a Social Group. There have been people who made RP for Harry Potter, DBZ, Kingdom Hearts etc.

But if you're asking we're giong to make sections for it like the Naruto RP: no.

wonderwho

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you want one, go ahead, you can make one in a Social Group. There have been people who made RP for Harry Potter, DBZ, Kingdom Hearts etc.

But if you're asking we're giong to make sections for it like the Naruto RP: no.
No, its not that...I would like to make one but i cant think of a way...

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, you can make one but it's almost impossible to do it.

It's a card game - meaning someone will need to moderate the game by giving both players' card during the draw.

Otherwise, it's a one-turn kill cause you can choose which ever card you want and play it.

For someone who played Yu-Gi-Oh and have around 10000-20000 cards stacked somewhere, I know well what I'm saying - it's impossible to create a fair RP game for it.

Jupiter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, you can make one but it's almost impossible to do it.

It's a card game - meaning someone will need to moderate the game by giving both players' card during the draw.

Otherwise, it's a one-turn kill cause you can choose which ever card you want and play it.

For someone who played Yu-Gi-Oh and have around 10000-20000 cards stacked somewhere, I know well what I'm saying - it's impossible to create a fair RP game for it.
this