Your top 3 most hated Characters!

Brendo

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't hate any character but there are two that I have sort of started to get somewhat annoyed at: Naruto and Sakura. As someone mentioned, Sakura (and also Naruto) are naive and I have always dislike naive/stupid characters (like the kid in 2ยฝ men, hopelessly stupid). :p

Let me motivate why (I've only been following the anime and have not read the manga). They are both trying to get their friend Sasuke back. It is clear that Sasuke has turned into an evil person that is willing to kill his friends. But still Naruto has this childish dream of converting Sasuke into this kind and loving friend. It feels like someone should slap Naruto and say "wake up, grow up". :flaw: From the anime it seems like Sai was able to talk some sense into Sakura, but I guess we'll have to see how long that holds.

I hope the story does not end up with Sasuke and Naruto becoming friends. I don't like Hollywood endings where the main characters live happily ever after in the end. Sometimes real life can be dark.

But I must confess I have not completely pinpointed Sasuke' character completely. Sometimes he seems to spare the life of people he does not know (as leader of Taka he told his men not to kill people), and suddenly he changes to "another Sasuke" and is willing to kill Karin and other people he knows and that care for him. I've also read that in the manga Sasuke becomes a bit human again after meeting Itachi again. If one goes the path where one is ready to kill children for ones revenge, then becoming "human" again is not that simple. Kishimoto is a human and every human is human, so I take this as inconsistency on his part. I would wish Kishimoto would decide on who Sasuke really should be. Perhaps this might be the issue: Kishimoto does not know which path to choose?