vasu 32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. The Breaker & it's sequel The Breaker New Waves - Even though it's a manhua [Korean Manga],but as they say,talent is something on which everyone has the right. The author and the artist are two different people. The story is great from the get go with amazing pacing. The artwork is so great that the scenarios feels as if it is in motion,literally. One of the greatest martial arts manga ever created,The Breaker,gives you the breath of fresh air,once it starts picking up the pace,considering the martial arts and techniques are something so different and creative that it is amazing. A master who is feared as the ruling dragon of heavens,given the title,"THE NINE ARTS DRAGON",capable of making top shots martial artists shit their pants just on hearing the very name of legend and a student in making walking on the footsteps of his master. Even after two parts the series is still going stronger than ever,with the irony which is damn heart breaking.

2. GTO aka Great Teacher Onizuka - This,if not the best,is one of the best manga I've read. Comedy,drama,action,slice of life,complex issues and problems of teenage students,it got everything. It got depth,it got plot. I really felt so damn close and related to every problem this manga showed. A gang leader, turned School teacher, thinking it's an easy ticket to the high school girls' heart, which can benefit him in old age. But does the teaching is really such a simple job? And the students, are they really like the way they used to be when he was a kid ? That is something to look forward in this masterpiece, which ends in such a great note, it actually makes you to ask yourself the same question, " What is the School?", "What is a teacher?" and above all, "Who are you? "

3. Naruto - The best all round manga I've read. It's more of a personal attachment and impact that this manga had in my life [ only other story apart from Mahabharat], that it makes top 3 in my list. It encompasses every aspects of Shounen manga but still maintains a touch of reality in itself. Philosophically,Idealistically and Realistically it is a perfect balance. Kishimoto is a genius,indeed. The fights are something I can watch over and over again and again. It's something with which I also feel spiritual connection as well like the way it uses every religion mythology,culture,etc. is quite unique in it's perspective. The worldly complex issues and subjects like Love,hate,power,peace,war,loneliness,solitude,happiness,bond,friendship,etc. is portrayed in a brilliant way if anything and not just portrayed but the author also tries to give an answer on how to achieve it,instead of just scratching the surface like many others. Though the lack of female character development is a issue,but then again Kishimoto himself admitted that he don't actually know how to develop a female character in her best,so instead of making cheap effort he rarely give them a spot,and that's what makes him a true writer. The level of mind to understand this great graphical novel is something that is beyond the targetted age groups, mostly, especially after the Pain Arc, the use of psychology that started their and reached it's epitome at the time of a Obito's defeat. Now that it has ended, it feels as if an era has ended.

4. Fullmetal Alchemist -If you need one word to describe it,it would be Perfect. In the category of shounen that is. It too got everything in it,dark theme,war,peace,hate,love,etc. The complex way the story has been woven was brilliant. You get surprises every here and there. One of the main things I liked about it is the powerlevel. It was constant through out the series. All that got enhanced was skill.

5. 20th Century Boys -Great is a word that pale in comparison to this series. It's absolute thrilling.And if I were to say that "FRIEND" is one of the best mystery character and antagonist ever created,boy I wouldn't be wrong. The story in itself is great. Character development and realism is it's strong point besides Plot,which is again Perfect. All is all,its a great series to look forward. It gives a message that Loneliness can be a cruel thing.

6. Monster - This is a less known series but boy does it deserve to be known! The character Johan Liebert is enough to make anybody love this series as he is one of the BEST antagonist EVER in all fiction I've read/watched IMO. Johan is also one of the most intelligent character in all of the manga and anime I've watched. The main protagonist is also as exciting as the main antagonist. I just loved his travels as he slowly unraveled the mystery of Johan the monster. This series' message was that human lives are all equal and this is represented through the main protagonist Dr. Kenzo Tenma. I loved how realistic this series was too; it felt as if it was all possible which truly made it scary. People say that the ending sucked but I personally liked it. It made us speculate which is always enjoyable.

7. Rorouni Kenshin - Come'on now,who doesn't love this "No killing oath Samurai"?? A promise that he made to himself and kept it to the end. It was also a great Manga, the one that gave me immense emotions of joy,sorrow,and pain. That past of the main character was heart breaking. To be able to live up with such great pain by hiding it behind a smile all the time,that really is something. It teaches the lesson of committment and self oath and to live by your own rules without breaking it. It also doesn't have power-ups and one thing that I liked about this series was that the main character wasn't some cliche of noob and underdog,but was an ass kicker from the get go.

8. Berserk - You just can't talk top 10 manga list,without mentioning this great series. It's setting is in the fantasy world,showing medieval period of history. It feels as if the author just poured down the entire history of human race in this manga. It shows the cruelty of wars,not by just showing killing and bloodshed but also the critical issues of war rape,***,racism,slavery,killing in the name of GOD,etc. in the most mature way. The *** scenes are there yet none of them feels as if it's for the fanservice,but as if they are the demand of the story. Rape is portrayed in the same cruel way as it really is in reality. The post effect of that was also shown in the way that you actually sympathise with the victim. And when the factasy start to unfold,you witness the greatest manga ever. The fight against your hopeless destiny,human vs god,demon vs god,who are god? Demons or Angels? Are we their creation or they are ours??? These are some question it makes you think about and makes you ask yourself.

9. Shingeki no Kyojin - Well this is another of those great manga. It starts violent with a mediocre story and bloodshed,a lot of bloodshed. But as the story unfolds it's mysteries,from titan vs human,it becomes human vs human. A great story,which sometimes feels similar to FMA a lot,but with the different touch of fantasy,is something you can't help but praise.

10. Nothing here yet...

LordRaikage

Elite
Kin
54💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. The Breaker & it's sequel The Breaker New Waves - Even though it's a manhua [Korean Manga],but as they say,talent is something on which everyone has the right. The author and the artist are two different people. The story is great from the get go with amazing pacing. The artwork is so great that the scenarios feels as if it is in motion,literally. One of the greatest martial arts manga ever created,The Breaker,gives you the breath of fresh air,once it starts picking up the pace,considering the martial arts and techniques are something so different and creative that it is amazing. A master who is feared as the ruling dragon of heavens,given the title,"THE NINE ARTS DRAGON",capable of making top shots martial artists shit their pants just on hearing the very name of legend and a student in making walking on the footsteps of his master. Even after two parts the series is still going stronger than ever,with the irony which is damn heart breaking.

2. GTO aka Great Teacher Onizuka - This,if not the best,is one of the best manga I've read. Comedy,drama,action,slice of life,complex issues and problems of teenage students,it got everything. It got depth,it got plot. I really felt so damn close and related to every problem this manga showed. A gang leader, turned School teacher, thinking it's an easy ticket to the high school girls' heart, which can benefit him in old age. But does the teaching is really such a simple job? And the students, are they really like the way they used to be when he was a kid ? That is something to look forward in this masterpiece, which ends in such a great note, it actually makes you to ask yourself the same question, " What is the School?", "What is a teacher?" and above all, "Who are you? "

3. Naruto - The best all round manga I've read. It's more of a personal attachment and impact that this manga had in my life [ only other story apart from Mahabharat], that it makes top 3 in my list. It encompasses every aspects of Shounen manga but still maintains a touch of reality in itself. Philosophically,Idealistically and Realistically it is a perfect balance. Kishimoto is a genius,indeed. The fights are something I can watch over and over again and again. It's something with which I also feel spiritual connection as well like the way it uses every religion mythology,culture,etc. is quite unique in it's perspective. The worldly complex issues and subjects like Love,hate,power,peace,war,loneliness,solitude,happiness,bond,friendship,etc. is portrayed in a brilliant way if anything and not just portrayed but the author also tries to give an answer on how to achieve it,instead of just scratching the surface like many others. Though the lack of female character development is a issue,but then again Kishimoto himself admitted that he don't actually know how to develop a female character in her best,so instead of making cheap effort he rarely give them a spot,and that's what makes him a true writer. The level of mind to understand this great graphical novel is something that is beyond the targetted age groups, mostly, especially after the Pain Arc, the use of psychology that started their and reached it's epitome at the time of a Obito's defeat. Now that it has ended, it feels as if an era has ended.

4. Fullmetal Alchemist -If you need one word to describe it,it would be Perfect. In the category of shounen that is. It too got everything in it,dark theme,war,peace,hate,love,etc. The complex way the story has been woven was brilliant. You get surprises every here and there. One of the main things I liked about it is the powerlevel. It was constant through out the series. All that got enhanced was skill.

5. 20th Century Boys -Great is a word that pale in comparison to this series. It's absolute thrilling.And if I were to say that "FRIEND" is one of the best mystery character and antagonist ever created,boy I wouldn't be wrong. The story in itself is great. Character development and realism is it's strong point besides Plot,which is again Perfect. All is all,its a great series to look forward. It gives a message that Loneliness can be a cruel thing.

6. Monster - This is a less known series but boy does it deserve to be known! The character Johan Liebert is enough to make anybody love this series as he is one of the BEST antagonist EVER in all fiction I've read/watched IMO. Johan is also one of the most intelligent character in all of the manga and anime I've watched. The main protagonist is also as exciting as the main antagonist. I just loved his travels as he slowly unraveled the mystery of Johan the monster. This series' message was that human lives are all equal and this is represented through the main protagonist Dr. Kenzo Tenma. I loved how realistic this series was too; it felt as if it was all possible which truly made it scary. People say that the ending sucked but I personally liked it. It made us speculate which is always enjoyable.

7. Rorouni Kenshin - Come'on now,who doesn't love this "No killing oath Samurai"?? A promise that he made to himself and kept it to the end. It was also a great Manga, the one that gave me immense emotions of joy,sorrow,and pain. That past of the main character was heart breaking. To be able to live up with such great pain by hiding it behind a smile all the time,that really is something. It teaches the lesson of committment and self oath and to live by your own rules without breaking it. It also doesn't have power-ups and one thing that I liked about this series was that the main character wasn't some cliche of noob and underdog,but was an ass kicker from the get go.

8. Berserk - You just can't talk top 10 manga list,without mentioning this great series. It's setting is in the fantasy world,showing medieval period of history. It feels as if the author just poured down the entire history of human race in this manga. It shows the cruelty of wars,not by just showing killing and bloodshed but also the critical issues of war rape,***,racism,slavery,killing in the name of GOD,etc. in the most mature way. The *** scenes are there yet none of them feels as if it's for the fanservice,but as if they are the demand of the story. Rape is portrayed in the same cruel way as it really is in reality. The post effect of that was also shown in the way that you actually sympathise with the victim. And when the factasy start to unfold,you witness the greatest manga ever. The fight against your hopeless destiny,human vs god,demon vs god,who are god? Demons or Angels? Are we their creation or they are ours??? These are some question it makes you think about and makes you ask yourself.

9. Shingeki no Kyojin - Well this is another of those great manga. It starts violent with a mediocre story and bloodshed,a lot of bloodshed. But as the story unfolds it's mysteries,from titan vs human,it becomes human vs human. A great story,which sometimes feels similar to FMA a lot,but with the different touch of fantasy,is something you can't help but praise.

10. Nothing here yet...
1.Full metal
2.Naruto
3.Monster
4.Code Geass
5.GTO
6.Rurouni KEnshin
7.Berserk
8.Attack on titan
9.Breaker
10. never read 20th century

your list in my order.

Reactions: vasu 32

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
.Attack on Titan
.Akame Ga Kill.
.Code Breaker.
.Coppelion.
.Tokyo Ghoul and Tokyo Ghoul Re.
.Terra Formars.
.Deadman Wonderland.

#Not in order, I don't play favorites.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've only read 2.

Naruto. My first manga and even anime. I'm sentimental because of this and say it's my best.

The World God Only Knows. 10/10. The anime adaptation doesn't do this manga justice tbh. The time travel that happens in this manga is one of the greatest plot twists I've seen.

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. One Piece
2. Phoenix
3. Toriko
4. Shaman King
5. Hunter x Hunter
6. Dragon Ball
7. 20th C Boys
8. Monster
9. Bakuman
10. Naruto

Darkdro

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1 Death Note - The suspense is unmatchable.

2. Attack On Titan - Plot is amazing, Full of unbelievable Plot Twist

3. Toriko

4. Bleach

5. Naruto

6. One Piece

7. Hunter X Hunter

8. Amake got Killed

9. Monster

10 Tokyo ghoul

There not in order : Expect 1,2 & 3 xD