Hotarubi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Remember When Kabuto wanted to join forces with Tobi?
And he revived someone with edo tensei which freaked the crap out of Tobi?
Who do you think it was?
well I , myself think it was the real Madara.
I think Tobi is Uchiha Obito and he wanted revenge On Konoha Or somehow Madara's spirit went in to him ( I dunno how ) , But he doesn't want anyone to find out cause everyone are afraid of the "real Madara" , remember how Kisame was relieved knowing Tobi is Madara?
And also Kabuto said : Tobi , Or Madara , You go by this name nowadays ( Or something like this XD )
So What's your opinion ?

Shogi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
please use the search tool and tobi isn't obito's body, obito's body was completly crushed on the right side and he was like 14 at the time, tobi is the size of all the other adult characters.

Hotarubi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah I know how to use the search tool thank you very much but most of them were closed already !and your only problem with this is his SIZE? Come on !this is Naruto's world , Look how everyone can change their appearances? like tsunade! And Obito was crushed by rocks! Every one in the manga gets crushed with raikiri and rasengan ( which is like pure chakra) and nothing serious happens to them and they survive! and yes every one thought madara was dead, but is he?

Shogi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
being hit with a rasengan and being paralysed by rocks and dieing are 2 completely different things, and size of characters does matter in naruto, any characters that have taken form of another keep their exact appearance from their death so no, tobi is not obito, he is madara until proven otherwise by KISHI.

Hotarubi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Guys, I didn't make this thread to prove my point
I don't need you to prove me wrong that's just MY opinion , Now I want to hear YOURS on this ( his secret , not him being obito )
I just have my doubts about he being the real madara and obito was the only other person i could think of
and before you all attack me ,read the whole post and tell me your guesses about the person kabuto brought to life and why do you think Tobi ( whoever he is ) was freaked

P.S: Geeeeeez

ranks33

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guys, I didn't make this thread to prove my point
I don't need you to prove me wrong that's just MY opinion , Now I want to hear YOURS on this ( his secret , not him being obito )
I just have my doubts about he being the real madara and obito was the only other person i could think of
and before you all attack me ,read the whole post and tell me your guesses about the person kabuto brought to life and why do you think Tobi ( whoever he is ) was freaked

P.S: Geeeeeez

what chapter in the manga that person is brought back and madara is freaked?? i think i miss that

Hotarubi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
what chapter in the manga that person is brought back and madara is freaked?? i think i miss that
chapter 489-490
here are the links to exact pages:

( Tobi is covering the person in the coffin )

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This thread has been done like a thousand times and obito is not madaraa for the following reasons
1 The right side of obitos body is crushed kakashi has his left eye so if obito did escape which he wouldnt since his right side is crushed he technicaly be blind.

2The time and age diffrence doesnt add up when tobi attacks kushina he is obviously a grown man whereas when we see kakashi who is the same age as obito if not older he is still a teenager

3Why would obito want revenge on the leaf

4Why would madara choose to put his soul in obito when he could have taken someone who shows more promise from the uchiha clan.

Tobi is either Izuna madaras younger brother or zetsu posing as madara theres a good theory about this somewhere or hes just Tobi.

if tobi was Izuna he wouldnt want kabuto reviving his older brother and defiling him and pitting him against himself (which is why he promised kabuto sasuke) if its actualy madara or zetsu he would want izuna being revived for the same reasons would he?

tobi=obito=:flaw: :flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw:

i probably havent explained this very well but WTH

Reactions: Hotarubi

Hotarubi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This thread has been done like a thousand times and obito is not madaraa for the following reasons
1 The right side of obitos body is crushed kakashi has his left eye so if obito did escape which he wouldnt since his right side is crushed he technicaly be blind.

2The time and age diffrence doesnt add up when tobi attacks kushina he is obviously a grown man whereas when we see kakashi who is the same age as obito if not older he is still a teenager

3Why would obito want revenge on the leaf

4Why would madara choose to put his soul in obito when he could have taken someone who shows more promise from the uchiha clan.

Tobi is either Izuna madaras younger brother or zetsu posing as madara theres a good theory about this somewhere or hes just Tobi.

if tobi was Izuna he wouldnt want kabuto reviving his older brother and defiling him and pitting him against himself (which is why he promised kabuto sasuke) if its actualy madara or zetsu he would want izuna being revived for the same reasons would he?

tobi=obito=:flaw: :flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw:

i probably havent explained this very well but WTH

Actually you explained it quite well, thank you for being the only one explaining this with logic and not just screaming " Tobi is not obito you ##$@$!$!@ " XD
and like i said I couldnt think of anyone else and yeah Izuna is a better guess

( I searched the forums but the first pages that showed up had threads like this : " Konoha beach " or things like this and well i couldnt read the whole 100 pages of threads )
( everyone's just mean here T_T )

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually you explained it quite well, thank you for being the only one explaining this with logic and not just screaming " Tobi is not obito you ##$@$!$!@ " XD
and like i said I couldnt think of anyone else and yeah Izuna is a better guess

( I searched the forums but the first pages that showed up had threads like this : " Konoha beach " or things like this and well i couldnt read the whole 100 pages of threads )
( everyone's just mean here T_T )
AAWW people are mean everywhere just Hi Five theyre face ^_^ and oh and thanks i thought i missed something out so it would be pretty pick apart able
FACEPALMS GET YOU SOMEWHERE