Mercy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The first time I watched it was about 2003, I got to see like the first two or three episodes. My impression? "Awesome". It was on a Chanel here in Germany called RTL II, only Animes were airing in the noon so I watched it daily and then, 2003, One Piece was on for the first time. :}

Dracule

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I used to randomly watch it and Naruto back when they were on Toonami, but of course I didn't really like either, nor did pay much attention and thought they were both retarded. Now OP is the best and Naruto is cool yet still retarded in some ways.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I remembered Caliburn talking about it and wanted to try it out. It seemed like a cool pirate story and very fun too. But most of the people would just say it sucks because of the poor drawing so I didn't try it right away. But then I was bored one day and decided to read everything and I got hooked.

Black-Star

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
mine was really strange i saw it like when i was 7 or something on my country's random channel it was dubbed but i remember watching it with having fun xd

Kaziname

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mine was - It's pretty popular, let's read it! (10 mins later) I don't like drawing style (stops at ch20). (few months later) let's start again (stays the whole night reading and does the same thing every day and night until catching up to ch 500 or so).

The Seven-Scaled boy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
first time CN, spanish english 4 kids dub. Didn't got all the horrible artrocities they did to such an awesome anime. After it stopped airing, I stopped with it. But I kinda loved the story it was very, very cool and the opening was cathy in spanish xd.

Then, I saw many people reading one piece here, mainly some friends las hasashi and lili and then HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKED! I begun watching it like crazy in the summer (english yibis subbed episodes in HD with a fan and in the living room with the big TV awesome) and I got my main hook by the end of the school year of 2010 (that would be late november) after the alabasta arc.

Abysmal.

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I first tried it around 2010 and i searched and watched the Dub version. I for one, didn't know nothing about the storyline, basic concept of the series or characters, so i didn't judge it based on that. Regardless of that, I thought it was pretty shit, mainly because the voices didn't really match the characters and the animation style wasn't all that appealing.

I tried it again during July/August and instead of Dub i went for the Subbed version. That alone made it seem less shit. By now, i was ill as **** ( And remained so for the next month and a half ) and bored, so...yeah, i got hooked on One Piece.