[Discussion] Your Favourite Characters From Fairy Tail.

Who's Your Favorite Character From Fairy Tail??

• Total voters

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have so many fav's so I can't really give you one character. I'll give you my top 5:

1. Erza/Lucy/Wendy/Laxus
2. Natsu/Gray
3. Zeref/acnologia
4. Kagura/Juvia
5. Porlyusica/Igneel (I think im in the minority when it comes to porlyusica xd)

I feel like I could be potentially forgetting some characters in my top 5 but those are my fav's. I know that I omitted Mavis out of this list since I am reading FT zero at the moment. I could definitely see her making my top 5.

Reactions: Xāvî1

Xāvî1

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have so many fav's so I can't really give you one character. I'll give you my top 5:

1. Erza/Lucy/Wendy/Laxus
2. Natsu/Gray
3. Zeref/acnologia
4. Kagura/Juvia
5. Porlyusica/Igneel

I feel like I could be potentially forgetting some characters in my top 5 but those are my fav's. I know that I omitted Mavis out of this list since I am reading FT zero at the moment. I could definitely see her making my top 5.
Yeah I know and also understand. This manga has soon much awesomeness that can't just like only one character. Also multi voting system will be available.. BTW do you think I should add the bad guys and the spriggans??

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah I know and also understand. This manga has soon much awesomeness that can't just like only one character. Also multi voting system will be available.. Also do you think I should add the bad guys and the spriggans??
Yeah, there's barely any characters that I hate even. A voting system? O_O Isn't adding a poll going to tough? I mean there's a lot of FT characters lmao. Good luck though and sure if you add a poll, then include the spriggans/villains.

Xāvî1

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, there's barely any characters that I hate even. A voting system? O_O Isn't adding a poll going to tough? I mean there's a lot of FT characters lmao. Good luck though and sure if you add a poll, then include the spriggans/villains.
What I meant really is you can select multiple choices on the poll. Sorry if the word voting confused u. Thanks for the opinion. I will add the villains and the spriggan members.

Last edited:

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What I meant really is you can select multiple choices on the poll. Sorry if the word voting confused u. Thanks for the opinion. I will add the villains and the spriggan members.
It didn't confuse me, it just sounds like a very long process. Np. Who are your fav characters? (aside from jellal/natsu)

jhamz

Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont know why but my fave are all female :)

Mira and Juvia - I like them for being so demure in the outside yet a monster (in strength) in the inside. Their looks are so deceiving. :)
Minerva, Erza, and Ultear - I like the uniqueness of their abilities.
Kagura - such a powerful female character but has a very soft side.

of all the mangas I've read, I'd say FT's got the most number of "more than capable" female characters.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Where is Poll?.

There is no character in this series that I don't like.

My most fav. character...?!. Igneel. I like that Dragon ever since the start of the manga. I had high expectations but oh well...disappointed. I want Mashima to give good background story for Igneel 400 years ago.

konoha Sev7n

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wendy.. my favourite.. someone i kinda related to..lol personality wise lol

i don't know but i found Wendy character is seem better...maybe just reading the spinoff ...make my decision more clearer..lol

the rest are in second ..lol

Lasta

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wow, lots of favs here but the top of my list will be
Erza, Gildarts, Gray, Gajeel, and Jellal (the FT member - whats his name again)

btw where is the poll?