20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
(Katon: Ka Stáfe ) - Fire style: Mosquito Staff
Type: Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points:80
Description: The user begins by gathering up a considerable amount of chakra in his palms followed by clapping them together near his chest.. Once that is done, the user takes his hands apart but as they move away from each other the user uses shape manipulation while releasing fire from his palms and forms a staff made of condensed fire. The staff is approximately the same height as the user and about a foot in diameter and is very much similar to that of the flaming dragon heads that took on a more solidified state of fire.
Close range abilities:
The staff's main use is to be used in close combat, where it is able to be used as a normal staff, though it has the cutting abilities of an S-rank blade able to cut through most objects like butter
Mid range use:
The staff can also be used at a range, in which it gained.its name "Mosquito staff". The user can simply throw the staff like a spear but as It's in mid flight the user does a single hand seal thus transforming the staff as it moves. The staff quickly sprouts from its sides a pair of wings that resemble that of a Mosquito's. This allows the staff to not only pick up speed and killing potential but also also allows the user to control it in mid flight to hit opponents. While being controlled, the staff has to always be moving forward and can't turn around nor make sharp turns..
At any point while flying, the user can do one more hand seal which results in the fire exploding into a 7m wide vortex of flames that would burn things to a crisp.

~ Only teachable by Shady
~ Only usable once per match
~ Staff lasts 3 turns unless thrown, then it ends that same turn..

Do something like explain em, disadvantages, advantages, yada yada.

Lytes

Legendary
Kin
1,093💸
Kumi
2,845💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Concentrates raw chakra, turns it to Katon chakra releases it inbetween my hands to form a staff and then hits your head with it
Good for hitting Shady doctors
Breaks Shady Doctor from hypnotization

Lytes

Legendary
Kin
1,093💸
Kumi
2,845💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Perform
I start by concentrating my raw chakra in my palms, I heat up the raw chakra into katon chakra which I release in between my handa shape manipulating the katon chakra into a staff of fire.
Strong points
Requires no handseals to perform
It can be used for close and mid range attacks
Weak points
Requires lots of concentration leaving user open to attacks.
Cant be used to attack targets in long range
Combo
If I were to use this technique in a combo in a battle, I'll first use the Hidden Explosive tag technique to send several paper bomb tags that merge with the ground and crawl up target's feet and detonating crippling him and restricting his movement after which I use this jutsu and then throw the staff at the opponent manipulating wings similar to the mosquitos to form from it, the staff will explode on opponent
Counter
A suiton jutsu of equal or -1 rank wilk work
----
Now perform this using your own template huehuehue:snick::
( Ninjutsu: Tatsu Kaze ) Dragon dive
Type: Offensive
Range: Mid-Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user performs the tiger handseal and starts by concentrating their raw chakra into the air above the opponent. After this, they then use this chakra to form several golden arrows about ten meters above the target that shower upon the ground at the user's command. They will first pierce through the opponent and then finally explode in a small radius upon the area it dropped on This jutsu can't be performed short range of the user so as not to damage themselves.
Note: A maximum of fifteen arrows can be created
Note: Can only be performed 3x in a battle with one turn cooldown
Note: Can only be taught by Hashirhamha​

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Son of a *****. ._.

I make golden arrows above my noob of a student by doing a single hand seal. The arrows being slightly behind him and ten meters high make it near impossible to notice before they jolt down at several angles in order to pierce you and explode all in short range.

Strong points

• Only needs one hand seal
  • Can create up to 15, which allows you to cover a pretty expansive range
  • They're gold for Hoot's sake, plus can be done at the longest of ranges
Weak points

• They are gold, thus let's off a shine if hit with light, making them noticeable
  • -
  • -
Combinations-strategies
I'd simply do a hand seal and throw a kunai or two so that the opponent thinks that I did a jutsu to the kunai, then while he's distracted I let the spears wax that ass

Ways to counter this technique
Notice them by metagaming then blow them away with wind.

Questions
Nada

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Same process as before.

(Fuuton: Chō Stáfe ) - Wind style: Butterfly Staff
Type: Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points:80
Description: The user begins by gathering up a considerable amount of chakra in his palms followed by clapping them together near his chest.. Once that is done, the user takes his hands apart but as they move away from each other the user uses shape manipulation around wind currents and forms a staff made of condensed wind. The staff is approximately the same height as the user and about a foot in diameter and is very similar to the wind blade technique, in both visual tangibility and cutting potential
Close range abilities:
The staff's main use is to be used in close combat, where it is able to be used as a normal staff, though it has the cutting abilities of an S-rank wind blade[/B]
Mid range use:
The staff can also be used at a range, in which it gained.its name "butterfly staff". The user can simply throw the staff like a spear but as It's in mid flight the user does a single hand seal thus transforming the staff as it moves. The staff quickly sprouts from its sides a pair of wings that resemble that of a butterfly's. This allows the staff to not only pick up speed and killing potential but also also allows the user to control it in mid flight to hit opponents. While be controlled, the staff has to always be moving forward and can't turn around nor make sharp turns..
At any point while flying, the user can do one more hand seal which results in the wind exploding into a 7m wide vortex of wind that would suck things from 5m out into it while also cutting anything that comes into contact with it up

~ Only teachable by Shady
~ Only usable once per match
~ Staff lasts 3 turns unless thrown, then.it ends that same turn..

Lytes

Legendary
Kin
1,093💸
Kumi
2,845💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Perform
I start by concentrating my raw chakra in my palms, I nature manipulate the raw chakra into fuuton chakra chakra which I release in between my hand shape manipulating the fuuton chakra into a staff of wind.
Strong points
Requires no handseals to perform
It can be used for close and mid range attacks
Weak points
Requires lots of concentration leaving user open to attacks.
Cant be used to attack targets in long range
Combo
If I were to use this technique in a combo in a battle, I'll first use the Hidden Explosive tag technique to send several paper bomb tags that merge with the ground and crawl up target's feet and detonating crippling him and restricting his movement after which I use this jutsu and then throw the staff at the opponent manipulating wings similar to the butterfly to form from it, the staff will explode around opponent and it was a lot of slashes at the opponent
Counter
A katon jutsu of equal or -1 rank wilk work