Your Champions League QF draw Predictions?

-God of War-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tomorrow, CL Quarter-Finals draw 12:00 CET!

What are your predictions ? ? ?

Barcelona vs PSG ?
Bayern vs Juventus ?
Dortmund vs Malaga ?
Real Madrid vs Galatasaray ?

or

Barcelona vs Bayern
Dortmund vs Galatasaray
PSG vs Real Madrid
Real Madrid vs Juventus ? ? ? ?

Post your prediction!

-God of War-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm hoping Bayern draw Barca
and Madrid draw PSG. The others don't matter to me as much.
That would totally suck! :|
I would like to see Barcelona vs Bayern in the final not in the QF.

My 2 predictions are:
Barcelona vs PSG
Bayern vs Malaga
Dortmund vs Juventus
Real Madrid vs Galatasaray

or

Barcelona vs Galatasaray
Bayern vs Juventus
Dortmund vs Malaga
Real Madrid vs PSG

Can't wait for this draw! I hope Bayern and Dortmund will both go to the Semi-Finals!

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Barcelona can't play against bayer because the groups are R.madrid , Barcelona , Bayern , Psg and the second group is Galatasaray Juventus , Dortmund and Malaga
You don't look football don't you
You should be more aware of CL, my friend. Groups limitation are for Group Phase Draws only.
There are country & first/second place limitations for Last 16 draws.
But post that, the QF draw got no limitations. Clubs who played against each other in group stage, clubs from same country, clubs with higher/lower coefficients can all be pitted against each other. It's the final draw.

My 2 predictions are:
Barcelona vs PSG
Bayern vs Malaga
Dortmund vs Juventus
Real Madrid vs Galatasaray

or

Barcelona vs Galatasaray
Bayern vs Juventus
Dortmund vs Malaga
Real Madrid vs PSG

Can't wait for this draw! I hope Bayern and Dortmund will both go to the Semi-Finals!
Personally, I don't see the two of the Top 3 (Madrid, Bayern, Barca) facing each other in QF personally. Both 3 already eliminated 3 ultra-strong and prestigious sides in Last 16. So, given that, I think they'll mostly clash in SF. That being said, Platini wants to breaks the attendance record and TV watching records of 2011 - when United & Barca (then the top 2 teams in UEFA rankings) clashed and set new benchmarks. That is a main reason why he's again holding the Final at Wembley and he's surely hoping to get a Barca/Bayern or Barca/Real or Real/Bayern in the final.

Still, seeing one of those 3 clashed at QF itself would raise fireworks if that did happen and would gave smaller teams some solid chance of being in SF or even Finals. But I do doubt it. Well, let's see in some hour now...

My predictions:

PSG v/s Madrid - High time that PSG gets a solid opposition. Being two of the richest clubs right now in the CL could bring up fireworks. A club in search of La Decima and a club in quest of building a new legacy. Also, Zlatan v/s CR7 - larger-than world superstars clashing interest me immensely.

Barcelona v/s Juventus - Well, another Italian test for Barca could be interesting to say the least... Juventus also needs a real challenge now. They did beat Chelsea but that was when Chelsea was in a transit state with Benitez and stuff... A real top contender shall be the first real test...

Dortmund v/s Malaga - Arguably, the 2 revelations of the CL with some true young gems in their teams. I'd love to see this match!

Bayern v/s Galatasaray - Well, Barca & Real, at times do some bad matches by being bad either psychologically or physically or tactically. But Bayern is an odd case. Their problem isn't like Barca/Real. They just seem to have some complete off-days in random circumstances against random opponents - like shown against Basel & Arsenal. I wonder if the fiery hot stadium in Turkey can produce a similar effect to them. Besides, they lost the CL against Drogba last year - so it could be a "sweet" re-meeting.

I'll post on other CL topics that I need to address in the Debates thread.

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll be updating this post with the draw results!

- Málaga CF (ESP) v/s Borussia Dortmund (GER)

- Real Madrid CF (ESP) v/s Galatasaray AS (TUR)

- Paris Saint-Germain FC (FRA) v/s FC Barcelona (ESP)

- FC Bayern München (GER) v/s Juventus (ITA)

Europa League quarter-finals for those interested:

Chelsea v Rubin Kazan
Tottenham v Basel
Fenerbahce v Lazio
Benfica v Newcastle

Last edited: