Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

what are the rules sir? :)

may i suggest the following..

5 elements - KG - no killing - no eye stealing - no CE/CJ (unless of course you would like to, in which case please allow me a link to view to see if i'll fair ;)) - both mid-range - arena: big open field , tree's around

let me know

Last edited:

Kiba Inuzuka

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

what are the rules sir? :)

may i suggest the following..

5 elements - KG - no killing - no eye stealing - no CE/CJ (unless of course you would like to, in which case please allow me a link to view to see if i'll fair ;)) - both mid-range - arena: big open field , tree's around

let me know
i want to use CJ plzz also make your move

Shinjitsu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

alright thats fine, and as asked for, I shall go first :)

~ ~

I walk into the field with my byakugan activated, looking relaxed and calm and knowing completely where you are, fixed on your chakra already. In both hands are two smoke bombs that I drop to the ground, both exploding and covering me in a thick cloud of smoke, concealing me from your view.
As soon as the smoke covers me I raise my hands fast beginning this battle...

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

In an instant I create 4 Kage Bunshin's. Through the smoke appears 4 projectiles aimed directly at you. 2 are explosive kunai, the other 2 smoke bombs.
As these weapons are thrown at you by the clones i'm performing the hand seals necessary for my next move...

No more than a second after the kunai's being thrown, my clones burst from the smoke in pairs of two, one pair flanking to your right, the other to your left, both pair's with a leader and a follower, the following clones with hands touching the back of the leading clone.

Kage Bunshin Pair No1
The following clone is charging the leading clone with Fuuton Chakra while the leading clone performs:

Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area, burning all in its path.

resulting in a super-charged giant Zukokku being blasted from the leading clone directly at you from your right hand side.

Kage Bunshin Pair No2
The following clone is charging the leading clone with Katon Chakra while the leading clone performs:

Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 10
Description: The user spits a thick globule of mud at the target. If aimed correctly, it can blind the target's vision and choke them. It can also be used to create a sticky patch on the ground.

resulting in the leading clone to spit out a molten ball of lava directly at you coming at speed from the left hand side.

After these two attacks are shot at you, the leading clones continue to flank either side of you, stopping just behind you diagonally, however the following clones both let go and stop where they are, and have already begun performing hand seals as soon as they detached themselves. All 4 clones are in a box formation, with you in the centre.

[note: apologies, I used 4 moves by accident lol but however, I have now changed my post to remove the bad battle skills there ^_^]

Last edited:

Shinjitsu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

apologies for the time posting, had a bit of drama here where I live with some kn0bhead driving his car up the road like a tit and crashing it into a wall -_- sigh'

Kiba Inuzuka

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

alright thats fine, and as asked for, I shall go first :)

~ ~

I walk into the field with my byakugan activated, looking relaxed and calm and knowing completely where you are, fixed on your chakra already. In both hands are two smoke bombs that I drop to the ground, both exploding and covering me in a thick cloud of smoke, concealing me from your view.
As soon as the smoke covers me I raise my hands fast beginning this battle...

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

In an instant I create 4 Kage Bunshin's. Through the smoke appears 4 projectiles aimed directly at you. 2 are explosive kunai, the other 2 smoke bombs.
As these weapons are thrown at you by the clones i'm performing the hand seals necessary for my next move...

No more than a second after the kunai's being thrown, my clones burst from the smoke in pairs of two, one pair flanking to your right, the other to your left, both pair's with a leader and a follower, the following clones with hands touching the back of the leading clone.

Kage Bunshin Pair No1
The following clone is charging the leading clone with Fuuton Chakra while the leading clone performs:

Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area, burning all in its path.

resulting in a super-charged giant Zukokku being blasted from the leading clone directly at you from your right hand side.

Kage Bunshin Pair No2
The following clone is charging the leading clone with Katon Chakra while the leading clone performs:

Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 10
Description: The user spits a thick globule of mud at the target. If aimed correctly, it can blind the target's vision and choke them. It can also be used to create a sticky patch on the ground.

resulting in the leading clone to spit out a molten ball of lava directly at you coming at speed from the left hand side.

After these two attacks are shot at you, the leading clones continue to flank either side of you, stopping just behind you diagonally, however the following clones both let go and stop where they are, and have already begun performing hand seals as soon as they detached themselves. All 4 clones are in a box formation, with you in the centre.

[note: apologies, I used 4 moves by accident lol but however, I have now changed my post to remove the bad battle skills there ^_^]
Ummm each clone count as a Jutsu if im not misleding also you can make 3 clone in 1 battle i just need the rule -_- so link to rule

Shinjitsu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

lol @ gats >_< and almost helpful daniel-san (Y)

kiba.. creating shadow clones = 1 jutsu and you can create up to four shadow clones every time you use the shadow clone technique. However you are limited to use the shadow clone jutsu, 3 times a battle sir :)

so aye, my move is legit :)

Shinjitsu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

right well you have had plenty of time to answer so guessing i won ;o good game well played & if you fancy an actual fight anytime come message me U_U

thanks

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wtf... you can't simply create a two element combo by focusing certain types of chakra into your clone. Shit doesn't work like that. That ability was shown in a filler for only Naruto and Jiraiya to perform with a toad
not a human clone, no one knows if that's possible.

-smh-

Just my opinion, but you move isn't legit.

Shinjitsu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

well i stole the idea from another battle that happened here where it was accepted and allowed so until its stated otherwise, i shall continue to believe this is allowed :)

if not, then i shall not argue (Y)

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

well i stole the idea from another battle that happened here where it was accepted and allowed so until its stated otherwise, i shall continue to believe this is allowed :)

if not, then i shall not argue (Y)
Well, I'm not going to argue either. If you want to keep doing it, I sure as hell won't stop you. But might I ask for a link to this "thread".

Also, just because someone didn't know it was wrong doesn't mean it is wrong.

Last edited:

Kiba Inuzuka

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wtf... you can't simply create a two element combo by focusing certain types of chakra into your clone. Shit doesn't work like that. That ability was shown in a filler for only Naruto and Jiraiya to perform with a toad
not a human clone, no one knows if that's possible.

-smh-

Just my opinion, but you move isn't legit.
O.O some dude that hate me, is talking for me O.O

Wtf any way who said you won. I was in D.r YOU A**