Zwei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

A defeat learned from is more important than an empty victory.

基本信息 Basic Information
Name: Ryu (リュウ | 隆 | Ryū)
Nickname: The chosen one | The road | Hero
Male
Clan:
You must be registered for see images
Hyūga clan (日向一族, Hyūga Ichizoku)​

样子 Looks:

Ryu is portrayed as a Japanese man whose basic and most recognizable attire consists of medium-length brown hair, brown eyes, a long, red headband, a white karate gi with the sleeves ripped off at the shoulders, completely bare feet, and a black belt. In many of his appearances, Ryu carries around a large, white duffel bag containing items important to his travels, such as clothing, Food, Weapons (such as kunais, etc), and local currency.​

个性 Personality:

Ryu is usually a silent, humble, serious individual whose severity is often juxtaposed against the light-hearted, fiery persona of his best friend, Ken. He travels the globe with a stern nature, often appearing to others as boring or detached. On rare occasion, Ryu shows a very bad sense of humor. Ryu plays the part of the wandering warrior, and takes both his travels and his training very seriously. Although he appears to be aloof and unemotional, Ryu is actually a kind and good-hearted person. He respects others with skills. He is still very quiet and reserved, but is willing to greet people with a smile and some kind advice.​

村信息 Village Info.
Village of Birth:
Konohagakure (木ノ葉隠れの里, Konohagakure no Sato)
Village of Alliance:
Iwagakure (岩隠れの里, Iwagakure no Sato)​

排名/ /恰克拉信息 Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: Sannin
Specialty:
Byakugan (白眼)​
Elements:

雷遁 火遁 風遁 水遁
Lightning = D-Rank | Fire = A-Rank | Wind = C-Rank | Water = C-Rank

Your ninjutsu:

忍術 幻術 剣術 体術
Ninjutsu = D-Rank | Genjutsu = B-rank | Kenjutsu = Just started | Taijutsu = D-Rank |

背景资料 Background Info.
History:

Born in Konohagakure, As a very young child, Ryu was orphaned and left with no memories about his parents, and whether they were still alive. He was found and adopted by a man named Gouken who raised Ryu and trained him in his secluded dojo. Shortly afterwards, Gouken would later train his best friend's spoiled son, Ken Masters. Ken served not only as a sparring partner, but also gave Ryu a friend in the form of a boy his own age. Ryu looked up to Gouken as a father figure, and regards Ken as his best friend and surrogate brother, a relationship which remains to this day. after many years later, Ryu went away traveling from Konohagakure, traveling villages after villages.

Ryu during his journey, met a man who was known as the King of Muay Thai, Sagat. Sagat nearly beats Ryu into unconsciousness and, thinking he had won, drops his guard to help Ryu up. Ryu, however, having such a strong desire to win, strikes Sagat with a nearly-fatal Uppercut that not only knocks Sagat unconscious but also marks his chest with a great scar. After regaining consciousness and discovering what had happened, Sagat swears vengeance on Ryu.

Ryu leaves Sagat behind and returns to his home only to find that Gouken, his master and adoptive father, has apparently been murdered. Learning that a man known as Akuma had fought and supposedly killed his adopted father, Ryu began to travel the world to find this man.

He encounters and fights Akuma on a secluded island, but Akuma was only testing him. Akuma defeats ryu and then uses his fist to smash the island, leaving Ryu stranded.

Sometime after escaping the island, Ryu battles Ken and loses. Ken realizes Ryu is not himself and has been deeply troubled since his last victory over Sagat. He gives him his red hairband as a reminder to stay focused, which Ryu was sincerely grateful for. Soon thereafter, a fan of his, named Sakura Kasugano, comes up and expresses her desire to train under him. Ryu replies that he himself still has much to learn, but allows Sakura to take a picture of him. She swears to make him accept her eventually.

At some point during all this, Ryu is found by Sagat who is out for a grudge match. Ryu protests that Sagat hasn't fully recovered from their last bout, but Sagat persists. Ryu lets Sagat win rather than do any further damage, and Sagat leaves. Only later, upon reflection, does Sagat realize that Ryu held back, vowing to fight him again.

''When a cold wind blows it chills you, chills you to the bone,

but there's nothing in nature that freezes your heart like years of trying to take over the world.

It kicks you with indifference like Chun-Li kicks with a lightning kick

and the worst of the worse, the most hated and cursed, is the one that we call Bison,

Evil as any, and the wrath of many, this is M Bison,

Oh, there goes Mr Of course, there goes Mr creep,

If they gave a price for bein' evil, the winner would be him,

Oh, Bison loves his psycho power cause he thinks it makes him superior,

If he became a flavor you can bet he would be sour, Yuck!

Even the vegatables don't like him

There goes Mr Irredeemable, There goes Mr Megalomaniacal

The undisputed master of the destructive deed

He brainwashes martial artists for his horrifying schemes

As humans live in misery

It's even worse for soliders

When will your lust for evil be sated

He must be so lonely, he must be so sad, he goes to extremes to convince us hes bad, hes really a victim of fear and of fright,
look close and there must be a sweet man inside... Nah! Uh-Uh!

There goes Mr Molester, there goes Mr Pyscho

He has no time for friends or fun

His anger makes that clear

Don't ask him to do a good deed cause his evilness increases

No end of evil for those enslaved by Shadaloo

No break for us soliders

Bison liked destruction, he was murderous and sharper then a knife, self centered and arrogant, even worse then Hitler

Oh, there goes Mr Smuggler, there goes Mr Jerk, He never spares, he only kills, yes, thats his only rule, if being evils a way of life, he praticed and rehearsed

And all that work is paying off

Cause Bisons getting worse

Everyday in everyway, Bisons getting worse!''

Two years later, He encounters a woman known as Rose, who has intricate ties to with a man known as M. Bison. Bison is known to be a missing-nin, and owns the Organization known as ''Shadoloo'', Which was known to use experiments on test-subjects. he was also known to be the one of most dangerous dark-release users. She tells him that he cannot defeat Bison unless he fights him at the cost of his soul. True to form, when Ryu confronts Bison, he is defeated despite putting up a valiant fight. Bison takes the semi-conscious Ryu and begins brainwashing him, somehow.

This scene is interrupted by the entrance of Sagat, Ken, and Sakura, each of them having followed Ryu for their own reasons. While Ken and Sakura distract Bison, Sagat challenges the brainwashed Ryu. Sagat quickly notices the effects Bison's brainwashing have had on Ryu, and, at Sagat's urging, Ryu comes to his senses to confront and goes back to defeat Bison. Ryu begins to find bison, who had both defeated Ken and Sakura, and was enraged.

''You...what have you done to them!?''

''you mean these foolish imbeciles?....ha! they werent even worth my time! but what about you? have you come back for more?''

'This time...i shall defeat you!''

''Nonsense! you'll never defeat me!''

As the battle begun, Ryu and Bison began both jumping in the air. Ryu began to grab bison and threw him down on the ground, But bison, fell down on the ground with his feets on it. He turned around and was suddenly attacked by a uppercut by ryu. Bison begun to try to slam his right fist towards ryu but failed, by being uppercuted again by ryu. Bison standed up and tried to attack ryu once again, but was suddenly kicked in the chest and uppercuted again. Just as he tried to stand up again, that poor bison, he got punched in the stomach and got uppercuted again.

Bison began sub behind Ryu and ran towards him, only to get kicked in the face and get kicked by a multiple spinning kicks. Just as he began to stand up, Bison, he beguns to run towards ryu to slam him on the ground, but fails as ryu just steped away from him. Bison begun to use a dark tech only to be cancelled by ryu using his spinning kicks again and getting uppercuted towards his...meh. O_O Bison, awkwardly, standed up but got kicked in the face by ryu and falled down on the ground, knocking him out. This would mark as the defeat of Bison.

''The man Rose mentioned...
Is this the man?''

Weirdly enough, Bison began to regain consciousness and began to stand up.

Wha...! What!?

Huuuh! Haa! Haa! Haaaaaaa!

Ryuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

You are destined become my
next test subject!

Unlike Orochimaru...Even if this body is
vanquished...

my soul is eternal...!
Now, die!

As bison finished his sentence, he began to use a dark release technique, which made ryu fall down on his knees.

Gu..... GWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

GWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

(...is this...my true nature? The power within...is building. It wants me to destroy everything!)

M-MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

Why..?
...You have the power...

...Power that is evil itself...
..Yet..you refuse my command..

I dont believe it.....
This is impossible....!

THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE......!!

Without seeing it coming, Bison was attacked by suprise by ryu, with a fatal uppercut, finishing him off.

NOOOOO...THIS...IS...IMPOSSIBLE!...GWAaaaAaaaaaaaa!.......

some months later, Ryu began to reunite with his longtime friend Ken for another rematch. During his journey he meets up with Sakura whom he encourages to train harder. Meanwhile Ryu also meets up with a former rival Sagat and remembers the promised rematch as they fought. Some days later, Ryu mets a man known as Seth, who was also a hyuga and tried to capture ryu back to konohagakure. Fortunately, Ryu defeats him effortless, and leaves.

Ryu begins to notice Gouken an encounters him, who has in fact survived his last battle with Akuma. Ryu, sadly couldnt do anything but get knocked out by Gouken, who had noticed Akuma around the area where they are. Akuma then arrives on the scene to challenge his brother for a death duel, the winner of which will claim "the cub" (meaning Ryu). After the battle, ryu wakes up. He finds a letter which was written by Gouken. Gouken had told ryu that he had defeated Akuma and left him. Ryu begins to ask Ken to follow him and they both start to search for their old master.

Later, Ryu and Ken chase their long-lost master along a cliff face, with Ken wanting Gouken to stick around while Ryu wishes him well. Ryu later bids Sakura farewell as she leaves for home on a ship. Some times later, having decided that his battles have made him stronger, he meets a now-older Sakura.

Years later, Ryu enters a tournament to further advance his fighting abilities. His most notable fight during the tournament is against a giant man known as Hugo, who was able to withstand his attacks and hold his own.

Shortly after the tournament, Ryu meets up with Ken for a friendly match.

''You never get bored of this, do you?''

''I could say the same to you...''

''Okay then, i'll make this quick and easy for you. Prepare for defeat!''

''You may think so, but I've still got the better win record! Stay strong!''

the two began fist bumping, and begun the fight. Ryu began to strike Ken with a uppercut, which got ken hit. He then tried to hit Ken with another uppercut, but Ken blocked the attack and striked back with a fire-infused uppercut. Just as ryu standed up, he began to strike him with a spinning kick attack, which made ryu fall down again. Ryu began to stand up again and tried to hit ken back, but failed. Ken began to try to strike ryu with his uppercuts, and succeded on striking him with his fire-infused Uppercut. Ryu standed up, and striked back Ken with a uppercut. As ken standed up, Ryu started to land a kick towards his chest and made him fall down again. Ryu jumped towards ken and tried to kick him again but failed. Ken began to kick Ryu back and made him fall down. Then After BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA, Ryu defeated him etc. <_<

Later, Ryu encounters a young man named Alex, whom he solidly defeats. Ryu encourages the young wrestler to continue honing his abilities against strong opponents. Fascinated by Ryu's skill and determined to become stronger, The man soon sets out to find Ryu for a rematch.

After this, Ryu went traveling again. many missing-nins attacked him, but ended up being defeated by him. During one of his journies, when he was in Amegakure, Ryu met a man known as Dawan Kaguya.

And you are?

Habibi.

Habibi what?

Egg. Egg Habibi.

This awkward meeting made Dawan get criticized by Ryu that he's ''goofy'', but, after many days, ironically made them into friends. After becoming best friends, Dawan introduced Ryu to his adopted sister, .

"Wow, erm, ms.Li, You...uh...look...good."

Habibi, you just doomed yourself saying that sentence. D:

Huh?-

And thats how Ryu ended up in hospital for a week. But then after that bla bla bla, Chun said sorry bla bla bla, they began to go out together bla bla bla bla bla, etc, etc, she began to fall in love with him. After this, Ryu left Amegakure, but bumped into Tobi on the way leaving from the village, who kindly asked him to join Akatsuki. Ryu declined the offer, and walked past Tobi. Tobi grined, and said that He (Ryu) could always change his mind when he wanted to. Ryu left Kumo, and appeared at Iwagakure. While being there, he met a samurai known as Aoki Kazunori and was asked to being allied with the village. Ryu accepted the offer, and became an ally of Iwagakure.

During his journey, He met many friends, such as, Rasnall Hyüga Lionhart, Mayuri Shiina, Toshiro Hitsugaya, Tsunayoshi, Katsura Kotarō, Sakata Gintoki, Mayuri Shiina, Tsunayoshi, Ikkaku Madarame, Itsuki Minami, Katsura Kotarō, Izumo Kamizuki, Roy Mustang, Erza Scarlet, Hinata Hyuuga, Bruce Lee, Lan Fan, Ling Yao, Saeko Busujima, Jin Kazama, Asuka Kazama, Jin (-Naruto-), the tsuchikage Jinbei Sarutobi, Jinbè, Ulqorria Cifer, Hollow Ichigo, Arthas Menethil | The Lich King, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Eclair and Serah Farron and last but not least, Adauchi Hyuuga.​

其他信息 Other information

Will of Stone; The "Will of Stone" (石の意志, Ishi no Ishi) is the Nindō that exists symbolically in the monument. Similar to Konoha's Will of Fire, the Iwa shinobi live their life by this great principle. The First Tsuchikage told a young Ōnoki that the stone holds no true significance to the monument, even going as far as to simply throwing it back into the pool with the other stones and replacing it with another random stone. He uses these stones to demonstrate how essential the strong will of the shinobi is to Iwagakure. Ryu carries the will of stone inside from his village. Because of having such a strong willpower means that in a battle, small injuries are not enough to stop him. His will to live and win, is a very great deal, it has helped him many times in battle.

Byakugan; The Byakugan (白眼; Literally meaning "White Eye", Meaning (Viz) "All Seeing White Eye") is the dōjutsu kekkei genkai of the Hyūga clan. It is one of the Three Great Dōjutsu (三大瞳術, San Daidōjutsu; Literally meaning "Three Great Eye Techniques"), along with the Sharingan and the Rinnegan. The first ability of the Byakugan gives the user a near 360º field of vision, except for one blind spot at the back of the neck above the third thoracic vertebra. Upon activation, the wielder is granted an automatic 50 metre field of vision around themselves.

The second ability is being able to see through solid objects, as well as some degree of telescopic sight. The distance and the degree of telescopic sight varies from person to person, and can be improved. In Part I, Neji Hyūga was able to see an area of 50 metres, but he later increases his visual range to at least 800 metres, while Hinata Hyūga's range in Part II stretches at least as far as 10 km. However, the Byakugan cannot see through certain barriers, such as the Four Black Fog Battle Formation used by the Sound Four.

The third and one of the greatest uses of the Byakugan is the ability to see chakra, chakra flow, the chakra circulation system inside the body with great detail as well as the colour of chakra. It is from this particular ability that the Hyūga Clan are able to employ their ultimate attack style: Gentle Fist. Unlike the Strong Fist, which is focused on external injuries, the Gentle Fist style focuses on internal injuries. Each strike, when placed correctly, strikes along the chakra pathway system, which is the network of vessels that carry chakra. This network is closely intertwined with the functioning of the body's organs, and so, when the keirakukei take damage, the organs suffer as well. There is no defence against the Gentle Fist, since one cannot train one's internal organs to become stronger. The only possible defence is to stop the Gentle Fist's hits from connecting. Like the Sharingan and Rinnegan, the Byakugan's ability to see chakra and its flow allows the user to detect chakra sealed barriers as well as determine when genjutsu is being used. It was shown in the anime that the Byakugan can also discern a transformation and a real person using the eye's ability to see chakra.

Particularly skilled users of the Byakugan can take the Gentle Fist style one step further. Along the keirakurei are 361 pinprick-sized nodes called tenketsu, or chakra points, which only the more skilled users can see. When struck, the Byakugan user can choose to either seal, or forcibly open these tenketsu, thus giving the user complete control over their opponent's chakra system. So, with precision, all those points along the victim's body can be sealed, stopping the chakra flow to those areas. Able to strike without force, and yet do more damage to a ninja than some of the most powerful ninjutsu, the Gentle Fist has been labelled as the greatest taijutsu style known in all of Konohagakure. In the Search for the Bikōchū Arc, Hinata demonstrated two other abilities with her Byakugan: the ability to magnify and zoom, effectively seeing every small insect in the area and to see the infrared spectrum allowing her to detect things through their body heat.

Constantly using the Byakugan over a long period of time causes severe eye strain in the user as seen with Neji Hyūga, who at that point, could not tell the difference between Kiba and Akamaru. This however, is not permanent.

Quotes:

"You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance."

"You did quite well, but you need more training to defeat me!"

"You must defeat my dragon punch to stand a chance!"

"I look forward to our next battle."

"You fought well. I was honored."

"Now I will find a better challenge!"

"What's wrong? Why do you hold back?"

"True victory is to give all of yourself, without regret."

"Whatever you find worthwhile in life, is worth fighting for!"

"Your strength is equal to that of your will to win!"

"One fight. One more step on the path to becoming a true warrior!"

"The only way a true fighter can suffer, is by not fighting!"

"I see a strong will to fight in your eyes! Don't give up yet!"

"Sometimes the most important battle, is the battle within..."

"The answer lies in the heart of battle."

"I still don't have what it takes. I must train harder."

"This time victory is mine."

"You must defeat my Dragon Punch to stand a chance."

"You must defeat my Shoryuken to stand a chance."​

Pictures:

IMG]http://static.minitokyo.net/downloads/49/44/532249.jpg[/IMG]

Ryu and Chun Li;

¨

Ryu and Ken;

Ryu and Sakura;

Theme Song and Background Music:

Battles
Stopped counting.

Note: Updating .
Note: If anything wrong, tell me.
Note: History sucks. And thats because i was so tired. :| i know. No need to tell me the obvious. :|

~Approved~

Last edited by a moderator:

Alternative

Elite
Kin
300💸
Kumi
304💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
WRONG. :mad:

Its Shoryuken! S.H.O.R.Y.U.K.E.N.!

Thanks. ^_^
If you're gonna get technical about it, it's actually "Shouryuuken". :3

And also your Will of Stone be more about having the will to protect your village, not your will to win? Your will to win could just be called selfishness.

Zwei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you're gonna get technical about it, it's actually "Shouryuuken". :3

And also your Will of Stone be more about having the will to protect your village, not your will to win? Your will to win could just be called selfishness.
Nah. Sure-You-Can!

Yesh. o-o And yah, that would be the ''Evil Ryu'' personality thingy. the ''dark side'' of Ryu.