You Know What I Hate?

Jaz The Ninja

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The people on this forum that start dissing other members, just because they didn't know something.

For example, I just defended an innocent member from two jerks out of the many that started insulting him calling him "stupid" and "retarded" because he didn't know who Naruto's parents were.

Well, can you blame him? I mean, you don't just go into an anime/manga knowing "Okay, these are [so'n'so's] parents" and so on. You just don't do that. You have to get to a certain part for it to be clarified.

I mean, come on. We were all noobs at one point, right?

We didn't all know that Sasuke was gonna want to destroy Konoha or something of the sort. We just didn't. We had to get it clarified by the storyline, right?

Right.

So stop dissing/making fun of/insulting members just because they're not at a certain part yet.

Kapeshe?

Alright.

Jaz The Ninja is OUT.

Reactions: Mr PLATINUM

-Vegeta-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The people on this forum that start dissing other members, just because they didn't know something.

For example, I just defended an innocent member from two jerks out of the many that started insulting him calling him "stupid" and "retarded" because he didn't know who Naruto's parents were.

Well, can you blame him? I mean, you don't just go into an anime/manga knowing "Okay, these are [so'n'so's] parents" and so on. You just don't do that. You have to get to a certain part for it to be clarified.

We didn't all know that Sasuke was gonna want to destroy Konoha or something of the sort. We just didn't. We had to get it clarified by the storyline, right?

Right.

So stop dissing/making fun of/insulting members just because they're not at a certain part yet.

Kapeshe?

Alright.

Jaz The Ninja is OUT.
I completely agree.

kaka96

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Right.

Kapeshe?

Alright.

Jaz The Ninja is OUT.
I'm with ya ^^ but it's a lost cause