[Spoilers] You have to read this.

Nagatoisgod22

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I havn't been on in a while, but some people might know me as Michael Kane, I work with a company called VIZ MEDIA. We are involved with the English translation production for all of Shonen Jump's anime, and I find out things about Naruto before everyone else. I don't care who believes me or not, but I have some information that I know for a fact people want to know.( and for the people that remember me from last time, I told you information that was going to happen 5 manga's before it did and it was all true, if anyone can vouch who remembers please do). KAKASHI IS NOT GOING TO DIE. WE WILL FINALLY SEE NAGATO IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS AND YES I WAS TOLD HE WILL BE BAD ASS. So whoever wants to believe me thankyou, and who ever doesn't, look me up on VIZ Media's employee list. Call my office number, I don't care, but I am telling the truth and whoever wants to believe again thank you.

Cash

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I havn't been on in a while, but some people might know me as Michael Kane, I work with a company called VIZ MEDIA. We are involved with the English translation production for all of Shonen Jump's anime, and I find out things about Naruto before everyone else. I don't care who believes me or not, but I have some information that I know for a fact people want to know.( and for the people that remember me from last time, I told you information that was going to happen 5 manga's before it did and it was all true, if anyone can vouch who remembers please do). KAKASHI IS NOT GOING TO DIE. WE WILL FINALLY SEE NAGATO IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS AND YES I WAS TOLD HE WILL BE BAD ASS. So whoever wants to believe me thankyou, and who ever doesn't, look me up on VIZ Media's employee list. Call my office number, I don't care, but I am telling the truth and whoever wants to believe again thank you.
Aren't you risking the violation of your confidentiality agreement with the company?

Cash

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
hahaha That is great! Well then, props to you my friend.

Couple Questions....
1. Can you say if Naruto will be learning space-time jutsu?
2. Will Naruto return to Konoha anytime soon?
3. The new unknown ninja on the colored cover... will any make an appearance soon?

tfgabe1

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

WOOOOOOOOOOPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DUde I FREAKing LOVVe this iz WONDERFUL IMFORMATION!!!!!!!
but just a question...nagoto iz tha first renningan user rite??
HAHAHAH lets see pein deal with this!!