Kin
18๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Agreed.

He was soft-hearted for sure.

To the rest of you, he was Hokage for most of his life you can't blame the guy for letting Minato take over and letting him do all the Hokage's duties being that Minato was talented, strong, and a genius. But in his prime, just look at that first picture he being the "professor" knowing all the jutsus he was super strong! able to solo just about anyone possibly (would still lose to Madara IMO but a very close battle).

He lets Minato take over because Minato is quicker and better at soloing other shinobi. U_U
i dont think anyone sane here has problem at hiruzen letting minato taking control
but unfortunately minato died shortly after he became hokage
and following 13 years, hiruzen practically handed hokage`s power to danzo,
2 b*tch "advisors" and decreased konoha`s influence.

oro was true till the heavens above, when he told hiruzen that he should have chosen the 5th hokage.

U_U

Reactions: Nidaime Pupil

yeahhboi

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Agreed.

He was soft-hearted for sure.

To the rest of you, he was Hokage for most of his life you can't blame the guy for letting Minato take over and letting him do all the Hokage's duties being that Minato was talented, strong, and a genius. But in his prime, just look at that first picture he being the "professor" knowing all the jutsus he was super strong! able to solo just about anyone possibly (would still lose to Madara IMO but a very close battle).

He lets Minato take over because Minato is quicker and better at soloing other shinobi. U_U
u fool u need to understand that he was not called god and professor for being the most powerful shinobi, he was called that for mastering all jutsu in the village of konoha alone!! that is the only reason and nothing else

he has done nothing great as a kage, he invented no jutsu, he did nothing in the ninja wars, the only thing gud he did was train the sanin, and thats pretty pathetic if you ask me, you train 3 kids and they get their ass whooped and named by a kage from another village, that means they are hanzo's bytches, go figure

hiruzen is the lamest kage if you ask me, knowing alot of jutsu dont make you strong since you wont be able to use all jutsu in a fight

and i bet that all the jutsu he knows are some lame ass jutsu too, jutsu that a more elemntal based like simple fire and earth attacks

obscoral

Supreme
Kin
18๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
u fool u need to understand that he was not called god and professor for being the most powerful shinobi, he was called that for mastering all jutsu in the village of konoha alone!! that is the only reason and nothing else

he has done nothing great as a kage, he invented no jutsu, he did nothing in the ninja wars, the only thing gud he did was train the sanin, and thats pretty pathetic if you ask me, you train 3 kids and they get their ass whooped and named by a kage from another village, that means they are hanzo's bytches, go figure

hiruzen is the lamest kage if you ask me, knowing alot of jutsu dont make you strong since you wont be able to use all jutsu in a fight
shika`s dad would have ruled konoha better than that looser U_U

Nidaime Pupil

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
until i see hiruzen in prime, i think he is just hype and overrated.
But that is exactly my point. Nothing is known about prime Hiruzen because we haven't seen his prime (probably never will) BUT he could whoop some serious ass. Thus your attitude of, "I'm gonna think he is just hype and overrated," is BS because who knows what his prime could do. And my point is no one really knows. But he could whoop ass is what I'm sayin.

Nidaime Pupil

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
imagine if kabuto was able to bring him back as an edo, they would probably send tenten to solo seal him! LOLS!!
I should spread some negative rep too. -__- I don't get it he fights the first and second hokages (at least one of the strongest hokages arguably the strongest two) AND orochimaru at the same time and I don't care what you say they were at least at some of their power even if not FULL powered. And you dickheads say tenten is stronger. f you guys.

yeahhboi

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I should spread some negative rep too. -__- I don't get it he fights the first and second hokages (at least one of the strongest hokages arguably the strongest two) AND orochimaru at the same time and I don't care what you say they were at least at some of their power even if not FULL powered. And you dickheads say tenten is stronger. f you guys.
ok guy, madara demonstrated some of hashirama powers while fighting the kages, did you see orochimaru use them against hiruzen? NO!

orochimaru did not fully master impure world therefore those carbon copies did not demonstrate even a fraction of the 1st and 2nd hokages power, hiruzen was basically fighting orochimaru and 2 useless zombies

also i was jus making a joke i dont actually think tenten can solo seal him. but undoubtedly he would be the first and easiest to seal, the only thing gud this guy can do is copy minato's jutsu and use his gay monkey enma

yeahhboi

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
man he cant even use age as an excuse since tsuchikage is way older than hiruzen and is still kicking butt, wat did hiruzen do apart from die like a noob, ever notice that the only people who talk about hiruzen strength is noob ninjas like iruka and orochimaru although orochimaru is stronger than the average shinobi, he still got beat by itachi in 2 secs

every other kage is in awe of minato or the 1st and 2nd but no one even considers hiruzen, cause all he did was hide within the safety of mianto's coat

Last edited:

Nidaime Pupil

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
ok guy, madara demonstrated some of hashirama powers while fighting the kages, did you see orochimaru use them against hiruzen? NO!

orochimaru did not fully master impure world therefore those carbon copies did not demonstrate even a fraction of the 1st and 2nd hokages power, hiruzen was basically fighting orochimaru and 2 useless zombies

also i was jus making a joke i dont actually think tenten can solo seal him. but undoubtedly he would be the first and easiest to seal, the only thing gud this guy can do is copy minato's jutsu and use his gay monkey enma
Yes! He did! He used Mokuton, a few Mokuton techniques, and several Tobirama Suiton techniques. Wow kid go back and read the manga.

2 useless zombies? Not exactly he used the Forest Genesis. Go back and read.

yeahhboi

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yes! He did! He used Mokuton, a few Mokuton techniques, and several Tobirama Suiton techniques. Wow kid go back and read the manga.

2 useless zombies? Not exactly he used the Forest Genesis. Go back and read.
dude growing stupid trees that everyone can jump around on is nothing, why didnt he use the posion pollen technique? or that technique that madara did that almost impaled everyone in the head but naruto stopped it,

and wat will water do? making a flood is nothing also, why didnt orochimaru make him use space-time ninjutsu or something else he was famous for,

cause again like i said orochimaru didnt fully master impure world,

any water ninja can create a flood and yamato can grow trees, so its no big deal

Prince of Persia TTT

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
the bolded part
he was able to fight with the first and the second becoz
1. they were edo tensei
2. they were fighting according to oro mind
3. if you really think 3rd will win in
third vs 1st and 2nd you are the epic troll here
people these days :flaw::flaw:

Nidaime Pupil

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
the bolded part
he was able to fight with the first and the second becoz
1. they were edo tensei
2. they were fighting according to oro mind
3. if you really think 3rd will win in
third vs 1st and 2nd you are the epic troll here
people these days :flaw::flaw:
I didn't say he would WIN I just said he fought them to prove a point. I would not say 3rd would win vs 1st and 2nd.

People these days that don't read. :flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw:

hollwichi

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I didn't say he would WIN I just said he fought them to prove a point. I would not say 3rd would win vs 1st and 2nd.

People these days that don't read. :flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw:
KIDS THESE DAYS. If you were sayimg it just to make a point that he FOUGHT them, i dont see the relevance. So what if he fought them? Hiruzen is no great shinobi because he fought poorly edo'd hokages. Jiraiya fought the full powered six paths of pein, with no prior information, figured out the secret, died to figure it out, and even then, still got the message to konoha. THATS a great shinobi. Yea hiruzen was strong, he was a hokage, but he was nothing special.

Nidaime Pupil

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
KIDS THESE DAYS. If you were sayimg it just to make a point that he FOUGHT them, i dont see the relevance. So what if he fought them? Hiruzen is no great shinobi because he fought poorly edo'd hokages. Jiraiya fought the full powered six paths of pein, with no prior information, figured out the secret, died to figure it out, and even then, still got the message to konoha. THATS a great shinobi. Yea hiruzen was strong, he was a hokage, but he was nothing special.
:sy: Yeah and who trained Jiraiya. :sy:

You sir, are uneducated. 1st, I was not talking to you, you decided to butt in uninvited. My post was a response to someone who said tenten was stronger than Hiruzen GO BACK AND ****ING READ.

You are all a little shallow minded. You have to use your IMAGINATION to IMAGINE what a prime Hiruzen was capable of but since a lot of you lack IMAGINATION it shows and you cannot even stretch to think what he was capable of. Even those like Enma who knew how good he was and say things like "What's wrong with you this isn't like you." But no all you guys see is this old guy that let Danzo control Root which he was allowed to anyway.

I'm just saying that it's not shown and therefore all of you say that he was nothing and that fights that WERE shown, like Jiraiya's, you say, "now THAT's a great shinobi." :sy: