Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You must be registered for see images

Nothing is known about this BA, we really haven't seen him fight who knows what he was capable of. We do know he could take on just about any shinobi and would have trouble with tailed beasts but had the chakra to probably fight them.

Here is what we do know about him, but all of his feats cannot be surmised by this one era of his hokage-dom.

Who knows what this guy could do.

One thing is for sure we know this.

Prince of Persia TTT

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

Nothing is known about this BA, we really haven't seen him fight who knows what he was capable of. We do know he could take on just about any shinobi and would have trouble with tailed beasts but had the chakra to probably fight them.

Here is what we do know about him, but all of his feats cannot be surmised by this one era of his hokage-dom.

Who knows what this guy could do.

One thing is for sure we know this.
Though i respect you opinion but that guy was barely doing anything during kyuubis attack that nearly knocked me to think that he is only good for hypes and all bs (hope you get my point) xd xd

Nidaime Pupil

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He was God of Shinobi
yep thats pretty much it.
3rd was a master....
Agreed.

hiruzen could do--> nothing to rule konoha properly
He was soft-hearted for sure.

To the rest of you, he was Hokage for most of his life you can't blame the guy for letting Minato take over and letting him do all the Hokage's duties being that Minato was talented, strong, and a genius. But in his prime, just look at that first picture he being the "professor" knowing all the jutsus he was super strong! able to solo just about anyone possibly (would still lose to Madara IMO but a very close battle).

He lets Minato take over because Minato is quicker and better at soloing other shinobi. U_U