You ever...

Cirus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
try to communicate with a person, but no matter what you say in the conversation that person you are talking to, and no matter how kind you are that person just just takes offense to what ever you do.

I feel like that right now with this person I talk to on occasion. Seems like a good person, and could be a good friend, but the guy just wont get off his high horse. He makes a sarcastic comment towards me, then I make one back in good humor, and then bamm its like he is on the rag (no offense to women).

Senji Kiba Inuzuka

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
try to communicate with a person, but no matter what you say in the conversation that person you are talking to, and no matter how kind you are that person just just takes offense to what ever you do.

I feel like that right now with this person I talk to on occasion. Seems like a good person, and could be a good friend, but the guy just wont get off his high horse. He makes a sarcastic comment towards me, then I make one back in good humor, and then bamm its like he is on the rag (no offense to women).
Yeah, i can relate.

Ero sennin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i know the feeling well i feel some people don't like someone insulting them unless its someone on the recieveing end. when am blunt he doesn't like it but its ok when he takes the crap.

sasuke_forever

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

used to have a boyfriend like that (keywords Used to)

Astral

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Some people have the natural instinct to be pre-dominant, and in other words, desensitized and feel intellectually insulted when you say the slightest thing, i've learned to just laugh at w/e they say without making them want to continue so they know they are better, but as the conversation goes on, then you edge your personality on them, then if they reject, they have no friends whatso ever if somebody just turns somebody down like that, but it seems many many people are desensitized nowadays, and you can only find a handful of good people through a lifetime, it boils down to people who are real, and those who are fake.

King Kazma

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
1,043💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

yeah i know that feeling..<.<

Cirus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, i can relate.
yeah i know that feeling..<.<
For the both of you who say that you can relate, or know that feeling, how so? What is your experience on such a matter?

i understand ur feeling...i felt tht b4...juz ignore him/her...tht would be good for both side...
Ignoring people is good and all because it avoids conflict, but that still leaves problems out there that can potentially blowup even worse because they have not been dealt with. Would you not agree?

used to have a boyfriend like that (keywords Used to)
lol, many relationships do end because of personality conflicts.

Some people have the natural instinct to be pre-dominant, and in other words, desensitized and feel intellectually insulted when you say the slightest thing, i've learned to just laugh at w/e they say without making them want to continue so they know they are better, but as the conversation goes on, then you edge your personality on them, then if they reject, they have no friends whatso ever if somebody just turns somebody down like that, but it seems many many people are desensitized nowadays, and you can only find a handful of good people through a lifetime, it boils down to people who are real, and those who are fake.
Being desensitized is something I agree with. I guess it could be chalked up to the group of friends he hangs out with. Making him think he is something when in fact there are other people that do not see things the way he does or will not answer in the same manner.