Yondaime's Hirashin is greater than Madara's Time-Space Jutsu

yondaime

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yondaime's Hiraishin is greater than Madara's time-space jutsu.

Reasons:

Notice: "DOn't even Blink, not even for an instant" "Konoha's Yellow FLASH"
This refers to Yondaime's ability to travel at the near speed of light.

Where as madra's jutsu...

Takes a few seconds for him slip into another dimension. Minato's jutsu happens in a flash, thats why he is called Konoha's Yellow Flash.

Zetsu says "Well excuse me for not being able to travel at the freakin speed of light"
At the bottom right under that picture a caption says "This is a Hyperbole".

Hyberoble= extreme exageration.

If Madara's jutsu = extreme exageration, then Madara's jutsu < Minato's Hirashin.
but no!!!! its not exagerated sooooo......yondaime is the fastest.......
Done.

UchlhaSasuke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
maybe he is faster.. but when he use that jutsu he cant see where he is going
so he need the tags ..
but madara can go anywhere and able to see because he have the sharingan ^^ so madara better

aVague

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
mmmm, I don't understand logic
If Madara's jutsu = extreme exageration, then Madara's jutsu < Minato's Hirashin.
Done.
see , you're saying If madara 's jutsu=extreme ex., then Madara < Yondaime ,
but after you say : but madara 's jutsu is not extreme ex. , so the conclusion should be
Madara ?? Yondaime
lol...

YaminoSoul

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Reasons:

Takes a few seconds for him slip into another dimension. Minato's jutsu happens in a flash, thats why he is called Konoha's Yellow Flash.

Zetsu says "Well excuse me for not being able to travel at the freakin speed of light"

Done.
wow great research work:D

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the 4th doesnt always use tags his body flicker moves at short distances his flying thunder god uses tags and moves far distances. and he throws the kunai and u will see where it is going yes but before you can do anything he teleports to the location

UchlhaSasuke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the 4th doesnt always use tags his body flicker moves at short distances his flying thunder god uses tags and moves far distances. and he throws the kunai and u will see where it is going yes but before you can do anything he teleports to the location
i know but madara can do short.. and far teleporting without the tags.. thats why its better for me ^^
because if u used any fire jutsu around ur self as fire wall
then all the tags `ll get burn .. and he wont be able to teleport ^^

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dude he uses a tag on a kunai and the fourth was a genius i know he thought up of any possible thing that can happen to counter anything. plus if your fighting close range and someone uses a fire wall he could just body flicker he wouldnt need to use a tag

Reactions: Hokage

UchlhaSasuke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dude he uses a tag on a kunai and the fourth was a genius i know he thought up of any possible thing that can happen to counter anything. plus if your fighting close range and someone uses a fire wall he could just body flicker he wouldnt need to use a tag
yea thats right. .but the body flicker not teleporting.. its just high speed
so he `ll get burned from the fire ^^
but anyway we all know the 4th had the greatest speed and no one had speed like him ^^

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Reasons:

Done.

it said it was an exageration because zetsu was exagreating that he couldnt move at the speed of light.
Teleporting is teleporting so there bith at the same speed.
Madaras is better because he doesnt need seals or anything.
Yondaime does. Plus i think that Madara has a lot more experience than yondaime. He is like 250 years old.

You just dont want any1s to be better than yondaimes.:p
Dont flatter urself.:D

yondaime

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol madara, madara ( the manga one) needs back-ups to fight against konoha lol he is soooooo scared that he will get beaten up that he needs sasuke....cause he know sasuke can kick his sorry ass like hell!!!!! anyway back to hirashin no jutsu!!!! its the best move, and plus the thing you ppl said about yondaime can't see where he is going due to the speed, well maybe you are on about raikiri of kakashi...../^_^\

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is what i've said before. madara might be able to teleport without tags or tattoes. but madara can only kill 1 person at a time. 4th hokage can take out around 50 poeple in a millionth of a second.(like in the kakashi gaiden)

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol madara, madara ( the manga one) needs back-ups to fight against konoha lol he is soooooo scared that he will get beaten up that he needs sasuke....cause he know sasuke can kick his sorry ass like hell!!!!! anyway back to hirashin no jutsu!!!! its the best move, and plus the thing you ppl said about yondaime can't see where he is going due to the speed, well maybe you are on about raikiri of kakashi...../^_^\
Wrong. why would madara need sasuke to fight for him. He is good enough. Plus why would yondaimes be better than madaras. And just like yondaime, madara can kill ppl as fast as yondaime because its like he has ags evrywhere cuz he can teleport anywhere he wants. Neither is faster but one doesnt need seals and handsigns.
Madara probably needs sasuke for something else. If sasuke is stronger than madara than why is he listening to him and following him. More importantly why is kisame still listening and following him? Its because he isnt weak and can easily kick any1s sorry ass.^^

POLZ

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no offence to 4th hookage's fan, Madara's jutsu is more advanced than 4th, I dont mean if its better or faster, but its sure advanced, like the no hand sign.
And I guess 4th's jutsu is the only jutsu that can counter this jutsu of madara. No body can hit him coz he is so fast or time ninjutsu, like he is untouchable! May be naruto will learn 4th's jutsu and end madara's story! And then Suske will look up to Naruto(again)

Kisame MizuKage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Reasons:

Done.
Its wrong..
Teleporting like Yondaime does is just Very high speed movement..
We dont know yet if Madara can teleport..
But the way Madara does it is called space/time 'control'...

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
no offence to 4th hookage's fan, Madara's jutsu is more advanced than 4th, I dont mean if its better or faster, but its sure advanced, like the no hand sign.
And I guess 4th's jutsu is the only jutsu that can counter this jutsu of madara. No body can hit him coz he is so fast or time ninjutsu, like he is untouchable! May be naruto will learn 4th's jutsu and end madara's story! And then Suske will look up to Naruto(again)
thankyou^^
Its wrong..
Teleporting like Yondaime does is just Very high speed movement..
We dont know yet if Madara can teleport..
But the way Madara does it is called space/time 'control'...
Actually yondaime does use s/t just like madara except he throws special kunais with special seals that allow him to use s,t to get to that tag in no time. Madaras is the same cept its like he has seals in evry possible spot in existence cuz he can teleport anywhere just as fast. But he really doesnt use seals or signs so Madaras is better.^^