YONDAIME Vs NEJI

yondaime

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Everybody gather around for the first round of the battle.....YONDAIME Vs NEJI......do not post here until the battle is over please....if you corporate, then i thank you for that and guys no spams and no reply for this post please.... i will keep the spirit hight in the battle as well as neji-san......we will give you respect.....if you show us respect....and if you do...thank you.....
i guess neji will start of the battle......we don't want this to be a mess-up....and nidaime, where is the rules???? its ok if there isn't any rule...this is not a chunnin exam....this is a battle of the courageous & brave......

yondaime

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i guess i will start then since he is not on...and we will see what happens after that.....

Chakura Kyuin Jutsu!!!!(Chakra Absorption Technique), just want to make sure that you (neji) cannot perform any UBER or A-classed jutsu at the beginning.....the invisible thread i am absorbing your chakra through cannot even be seen using you byakugan since the string itself is not made of chakra.....i have already planned a strategy completely just for you.... DOTON:Hyoro no Jutsu (EARTH RELEASE: Ice Prison Technique) looks like even if you can melt the ice you cannot escape the earth locking your feets.......applying a jutsu-shiki to a kunai......Hiraishin no Jutsu!!!! (Flying Thunder God Technique) ***swwwiiisshhh***......neji i am not behind you......BELOW YOU!!! Doton!!!: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu (Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique)....you thought i was behind you because i used my Flying Thunder God Technique, but i fooled you to thinking that....now its your turn....

Last edited:

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
i guess i will start then since he is not on...and we will see what happens after that.....

Chakura Kyuin Jutsu!!!!(Chakra Absorption Technique), just want to make sure that you (neji) cannot perform any UBER or A-classed jutsu at the beginning.....the invisible thread i am absorbing your chakra through cannot even be seen using you byakugan since the string itself is not made of chakra.....i have already planned a strategy completely just for you.... DOTON:Hyoro no Jutsu (EARTH RELEASE: Ice Prison Technique) looks like even if you can melt the ice you cannot escape the earth locking your feets.......applying a jutsu-shiki to a kunai......Hiraishin no Jutsu!!!! (Flying Thunder God Technique) ***swwwiiisshhh***......neji i am not behind you......BELOW YOU!!! Doton!!!: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu (Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique)....you thought i was behind you because i used my Flying Thunder God Technique, but i fooled you to thinking that....now its your turn....

you dont know hyouton no jutsu or chakra absorption.:D and u sort of have too do 1 move at a time.:D

nooo
please dont disqualify neji
hes not here
hes in paris
pls he told that he would go to paris

please just do the fight sunday or monday ...
please do not disqualify him
dont worry ill tell them not to.:cool:

Last edited: