Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Listen lets not start about the tests.Cause you might get hurt doing so.(I dont mean battle)
And I would have,but mugi suggested doing it this way
If you're gonna talk about deserving something, we got a prize because we won the war, and we deserved it. I gave the special bio prize to Mugen because I felt like he deserved it and would benefit most from it rather than giving it to one of the OP people of Kumogakure.
(was talking to pervy btw)

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you're gonna talk about deserving something, we got a prize because we won the war, and we deserved it. I gave the special bio prize to Mugen because I felt like he deserved it and would benefit most from it rather than giving it to one of the OP people of Kumogakure.
(was talking to pervy btw)
Was barely a war... just a retarded masacre with unfair sides, not really deserve anything. Was a war konoha shouldnt of been in but 2 idiots who soon after left konoha, dragged us into it, then we got raped because of no organisation.

Anyway this isnt the place to argue such trivial things, but from his rp skills ive seen nothing that shows that he deserves a bio with such skills, or is it now mods are denying people of there opinions?

-Mugen-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Was barely a war... just a retarded masacre with unfair sides, not really deserve anything. Was a war konoha shouldnt of been in but 2 idiots who soon after left konoha, dragged us into it, then we got raped because of no organisation.

Anyway this isnt the place to argue such trivial things, but from his rp skills ive seen nothing that shows that he deserves a bio with such skills, or is it now mods are denying people of there opinions?
Wtf . Dude get a life Siriusly. RP is just a fricken game.It isnt RL,wtf are you people doing by saying someone deserves a bio or not.If you have a problem with this bio its fine,but dude dont say that someone deserves a bio or not (not speaking just for me).Its the same thing as a kid walking in a game store and wants to buy a game that he can but the seller says he doesnt deserve it.From what I see people dont know the meaning of deserve anymore:|

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wtf . Dude get a life Siriusly. RP is just a fricken game.It isnt RL,wtf are you people doing by saying someone deserves a bio or not.If you have a problem with this bio its fine,but dude dont say that someone deserves a bio or not (not speaking just for me).Its the same thing as a kid walking in a game store and wants to buy a game that he can but the seller says he doesnt deserve it.From what I see people dont know the meaning of deserve anymore:|
You say get a life this is rp, but dont you need rp skills to have rp power... nothing to do with RL?

Or maybe its just me that thinks that what you just said is retarded?

-Mugen-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You say get a life this is rp, but dont you need rp skills to have rp power... nothing to do with RL?

Or maybe its just me that thinks that what you just said is retarded?
Idc if you think its retarded.Maybe it is.But dan its getting more annoying each day when you try to act so high and mighty,even try telling people if they deserve something or not.You are not a admin of the RP,your not a RP mod,your not god.You say "have respect to me cause I am a sensei" well have some respect to other mods and more expirienced RP'ers like mugi,emp (even if he is a ass,you are becoming one too).I agree that me getting madara that way would be unfair and a noobish way of getting strong.Thats why I changed it to this bio.And think what you want,I am not scared of doing the test but i really dont have time right now.I am glad you do.This is my last post here

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why doesn't everyone just chill out lol? I mean, it's just Kaguya anyway. Yeah, it's deadly if you know how to use it, but it's not like Madara where you'd have to be an idiot not to be able to use it skillfully. >_> Is it really that big a deal?