B A S I C ∾ I N F O R M A T I O N S

Name Yoanna
Nickname God's child
Gender Female
Age Unknown
Clan Unknown
You must be registered for see images

L O O K S

During her time as a Geisha and Saburuko, Yoanna was considered perhaps one of the most beautiful and youthful entertainers in her group, setting a standard by which past, present, and future girls would be judged, even after she left that life behind. Her jet-black hair is often worn as a neat bun (held up with large needles that can double as blades and weapons), with a singular bang covering a side of her face, giving her a traditional yet edgy look. Her sharp eyes and distinct features project a sense of identity and ferocity while remaining feminine and confident, forming an intriguing dichotomy that compels people to want to know more about her. She wears her Kimono; a black one with a pink and red floral pattern: a souvenir and reminder of her past. It’s discolored and weathered from her journeys through the shinobi world, but she wears it with dignity and reverence that is rarely matched. Yoanna also carries a traditional Japanese parasol, a sheathed sword (custom-made with elaborate engravings and jewel-encrusted details), and a long pipe, just to look more badass than she already is. With or without makeup, few will deny her beauty.

During battle, Yoanna removes her Kimono to reveal her body, which is wrapped in a form-fitting suit, masterfully tailored with exquisite detail. It provides two functions: to serve as a flexible outfit that’s packed with utility, while stunning friends and foes alike with her curvaceous figure, revealing just enough to be enticing while retaining her elegance. These high standards came from her experiences as well as her personality, but to enter a battle with such rags as a shinobi outfit? Preposterous. If she’s to fight, she’ll make it unforgettable.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Cunning, manipulative, intelligent, flirtatious. Simple adjectives that convey aspects of Yoanna’s complex personality. Her status as an orphan tempered her personality, teaching her essential survival skills and giving her a Machiavellian edge: “The End Justifies the Means”. In her previous line of work, Yoanna would use her looks and charms to win over the most affluent clients, extracting more money from them for personal gain. These connections allowed her to quickly rise through the ranks and become one of the best.

Her ambition and natural talent caused her to yearn for more; her Saburuko/Geisha life just wouldn’t cut it. Who wanted to strip or entertain men for the rest of their life? Weak people. Yoanna’s fierce, independent spirit caused her to break away and start life as a true shinobi, taking lessons and applying them to the shaping of chakra and jutsu. Her smarts and cunning fit perfectly with this new career, letting her fill roles of espionage and infiltration. Her charisma, popularity, and sensual attitude also masked a more manipulative, cunning, and ambitious persona.​

However, during her journeys, she would meet people that cared for her. In a sense, her traits were a response, even defense mechanism to being taken advantage of or worse, used. Authenticity and kindness were slightly foreign to her, but she began breaking down her barriers, forming closer bonds with fellow shinobi… people she could truly call “family”.

V I L L A G E ∾ I N F O R M A T I O N S

............N/A Village of BirthVillage of Alliance Iwagakure

R A N K / C H A K R A ∾ I N F O R M A T I O N S

Ninja Rank

Sage
Specialty

Paper Ninjutsu
Element of Fire
Element of Earth
Impetus of Untouchable
Explosive Tags
Elements

Fire
Lightning
Water
Earth
Wind
Chloroform
Mawscape
Sound
Your ninjutsu

Paper Ninjutsu
Ninjutsu
Genjutsu
Taijutsu
Kenjutsu
Medical Ninjutsu
Summoning

Viverrinus Summoning and Ninjutsu
Snake Summoning and Ninjutsu
Snake Sage Mode
Custom Fightning Styles

The Warrior Monk's Way
Impetus of Untouchable
Reaper of the Cards
Way of the Barriers
Customs
P A P E R ∾ N I N J U T S U

Since being young, Yoanna was proficient with manipulation of chakra which was a great asset to her work when she was young. With age, by a chance, she came across a shinobi, whos fighting style was based upon manipulation of mere paper sheets. At first indeed, perhaps looked as a childs play, actually getting to know ability is what drown her to wanting to learn it. She manage to acquire the ability and become a proficient user of it. Being able to make the paper rain, or even infuse it with differing type of chakra nature.

F I R E ∾ E L E M E N T
E X P L O S I V E ∾ T A G S

Alongside her paper prowess, Yoanna managed to develop skills in usage of explosive tags which she combines with the paper sheets she so uses. By a chance on one of her journeys, she met a mighty shinobi. He was best known for his usage of swords, however there was another ability in which he was good. And another tool which differed him from rest. A bit different explosive tags, bulkier in size by mere centimeters however their strength ten times greater. With time, he decided to share it with Yoanna, increasing her capabilities within battles and making her paper even more potent.

(Jūhō Kibaku Fuda) Heavy Artillery Exploding Tag
Type: Offensive
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: A heavy-duty version of the standard issue paper bomb, this exploding tag has about ten times the destructive power of a regular exploding tag, and is generally used in heavy demolition. Other than being .5 inches longer than a regular exploding tag and with the kanji for “erupt” instead of “explode” in the middle, they cannot be discerned from their weaker counterparts at a glance. These exploding tags can be used in place of weaker ones in jutsu involving them.
*In order to use these, it must be mentioned in the user’s bio that they carry this version of the exploding tag – otherwise, the user cannot use these.
For Yoanna fire represented one impulsive element as well as a precarious one, that can easily smoulder and suddenly burst. The flames of creativity and passion, dancing source of heat, life and light. Fire is capable of giving wings of fortitude, benevolence and devotion. Fire is adamant and exhilarating and doubtlessly not subtle. It is seen as a force that is burning inside all of us, giving us iron willpower as to reach our objective, bestowing upon us the passion to do it with all of ourself. Guided in mastering of the element by Selendrile, she managed to further it to the point whereas she could perform each jutsu with but a single hand seal.

E A R T H ∾ E L E M E N T

Except the element of fire, Yoanna was quite proficient when it comes to usage of earth element. Perhaps her proficieny comes from training she has done due to being apart of Iwagakure's troops. She developed both the skills as well as the bond with the soil of the terrain around her that she was able to perform every jutsu from earth element with hand seals which were quicker than those of a regular shinobi.
S U M M O N I N G ∾ N I N J U T S U

Yoanna with time founded her own summoning which goes by name of Viverrinus. She has a great bond with them. On the other hand, as the student of Shinta, Yoanna gave a small portion of her blood as to in return gain access to Snakes and have them as her companions. Two quite differing animals, however she was skillful when it comes to using both.
C W ∾ V I S H N U

Vishnu is a longsword with a total length from sword hilt to the tip of the blade of 115 centimeters. The sword’s history is relatively short having only recently been created by Yoanna with the help of Konan after she learned the secrets of Paper Ninjutsu. The sword itself is composed of thousands of small chakra infused sheets of paper each being razor sharp, excluding the hilt and hilt guard of the blade. The guard of the blade itself appears to be the bottom half of a golden flower while the hilt beneath it extends past and possesses the same color.

B A C K G R O U N D ∾ I N F O R M A T I O N S

At the young age Yoanna was but a mere orphan girl. She did not know of her parents since her birth. Some stories narrate that her mother died during her birth because of her weak heart. But then again none manage to scracth the surface of what really happened. Although Yoanna never knew her parents she never really was sensitive when it comes to the subject. Because of her misfortune of not having parents, Yoanna was appropriated as to become female entertainer without her choice. These dancers were also called saburuko and in most of the cases they sold sexual services albeit some managed to make a living by entertaining at high-class social gatherings. The training for such a role takes time, however Yoanna did manage to rise from the rest. That is probably because unlike other girls who were there she was capable of molding chakra. This gave her capability as to make her dance more fluid as well as more amusing. Although she doesn't have cleanest of histories, especially because of her dancing past Yoanna never allowed that to get to her nor people to critic her because of it. The time she spent at the temple where she was being taught how to do
the act, she also managed to improve her efficacy when it comes to manipulation of chakra. Chakra was the only thing that could save her from there and allow her to make her leave. At approximately age of seventeen, Yoanna took a sword which wasn't in her consent to take and calmly, made her leave from the room in which she usually spent her night. Quitely moving her legs she managed to escape first part of the temple. However, guards were the one to await her at the gates. Two of them, quite massive in size shouted at her. She can't quite remember what they said as she placed a single finger upon her lips as to signal them to be quiet. With a single movement of her hand as she drew her sword forth she killed the two. Mere seconds and she was covered in blood. Brushing her hand over her face to get rid of blood stains she moved on and started running. Not looking back for a second.

There was nothing limiting her now. However she wasn't quite sure where to go at first. She was enclosed for such a long period of time that she didn't even know what is currently happening outside the temple. Following the ruined path that lead towards the woods she made her move. She was sure she didn't want to stay any longer where she was till now. It was limiting her. Not allowing her to grow and see. She was too big of a spirited person to spend her whole life under the guidance of others. Along this journey that she started she could say that she met quite a few people. Different age, different past and different kinds of poverty. It was weird that untill that point she never payed attention to such but she wasn't really pleased with what she saw. One of the more important people that she has met was Negative Knight and his student Noni. Negative Knight taught Yoanna some things as well as told her a story about a kunoichi who is capable of utilizing paper ninjutsu and that if she so wished and put effort within that ability she could achieve good things. However the two of them had their path to follow so their ways split, however Yoanna decided to listen to him and made her destination Amegakure. She also knew it herself that she couldn't really make a living properly by just wondering like this but well, at least within a village using some of her past skills she could manage and do something. She always had a weird saying to justify all of her actions, ''Flowers that grow where old ones have withered serve to remind us that death will one day come to us all.''​

Amegakure No Sato. She finally made it. She heard great stories about the village as well as a great kunoichi who they refered to as an Angel. The story Negative Knight told her kept echoing within her ears. She wanted to meet this woman. Albeit, the encounter wasn't quite pleasant. Amegakure seemed to be a village of sorrow or that is how she looked at it. Skies never stopping to cry and the kunoichi she was so gratified to meet wasn't so welcome. She was rather distant, barely talkative however constantly maneuvering her hands and making small paper constractions. Probably ready to make defence if she were to be attacked. Not wanting to step over the line, Yoanna retrieved for now. She did spend the time in Amegakure which also allowed her to practice her skills when it comes to elemental manipulation. It seemed as if, element of fire was the one she always had proficiency with, managing to perform techniques of it with a single seal. Along her trainings she managed to meet some people. The kage at that time who allowed her within the borders of this village was Gobi, although the two at that point didn't really talk much which changed quite a bit with time. She didn't do much around the village, rather spending her times at lonely bars and gathering some money as to live yet​
another day. She didn't have a proper place where she could spend the night, she kinda just went where the road took her. She did follow the kunoichi who seemed rather busy. However, she wanted to get a hold of her. Some time passed, there was change in Kages and Shinta was given hold of the throne. Yoanna still wondered within the village gates and met liking of Howard who introduced her to the many others. Too many names to be mentioned. Detective L was just one of them. He helped her out as to improve her skills when it comes to manipulation of chakra especially elemental one. Some other name include, Edward and Penguin. They speak of Edward as a prodigy who left not to long after she did herself. Anyhow, other then meeting people here and there, Yoanna focused on her main task and that was learning of ability to manipulate paper however that was going quite slow as Konan always seemed to had to go somewhere and then come back. After one return however she came to Amegakure alone. That's what Yoanna decided to use. Running into her on the outskrits of village. ''You'' she shouted as she bit her lower lip. Turning her head towards the girl Konan calmly spoke ''Yes?'' as she brushed her hair. ''I've been looking for you for all this time and it seems as that the only thing you've been doing is avoid me.'' Yoanna spoke with confidence within her voice. ''I don't want to sound rude, but hey, there is something I need to talk to you about'' Konan gazed at the girl keeping herself silent. ''After some time, and talk with many I heard of your ability to manipulate paper. I believe what they said is correct which I could have said even after our first encounter. I come however as to ask you to teach me of the ability.'' Konan kept on looking, no words leaving her mouth as she turned her back and continued within her path. Yoanna without second to waste simply performing a single seal releasing a fire ball in direction of her awaiting for her reply. Konan knew that she couldn't just escape without doing something and that's when she finally turned around forming a wall of paper in front of her. ''Learning paper ninjutsu?'' Their conversation continued here and so the battle between the two begun. If Yoanna was to prove her abilities in this brawl and leave it without dying she was to learn it. And so she did. The fight took hours. From dawn to dusk the two fought. One side taking advantage and then the other. Proving herself worthy, Konan has made the decision as to teach her. It wasn't just because she proved her abilities but also because she knew something awful was going to come to this world and she wanted to find someone to whom she could pass down the knowledge.

At one point in time Yoanna was given ability to teach under the guidance of Shinta who picked her for his senpai. This was one of the better points of her life. She taught many good students although one of them did single out. His name goes by Drackos and he indeed was something special. He is to become a name about whom the songs shall be written or so she hoped. Alongside Drackos as one of her better students, Six Paths and Klad found their way. Teaching made her travel and see the rest. She wasn't the one to stay in one place for longer periods of time which people knew. That's probably because of her enclosed childhood. On the travels she met Souji, also a great sensei and a friend of hers. LonelyAssasin with whom she battled few times as well as Tsuki. Albel, her love was also one with whom she crossed paths. With time she moved to Iwagakure where she met new acquaintances. At one point in time, she also met Wesobi, who taking her in as his students, taught her a great deal about battling and finding her way around in them. To be continued...​

O T H E R

Theme Song and Background Music

Celtic Music ∾ Ancient Storm

B A T T L E S

N/A WonLost N/A

□ Approved □

Last edited by a moderator:

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Nice bio as always. I've always liked your Yoanna bio. She's neat.

By the way, HAET was updated some time ago, or rather, it had to be....Unfortunately foe us :(

(Jūhō Kibaku Fuda) Heavy Artillery Exploding Tag
Type: Offensive
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A
Damage: +20 to Explosive Tags
Description: A heavy-duty version of the standard issue paper bomb, this exploding tag has substantially more power than a regular exploding tag, and is generally used in heavy demolition. Other than being .5 inches longer than a regular exploding tag and with the kanji for “erupt” instead of “explode” in the middle, they cannot be discerned from their weaker counterparts at a glance. These exploding tags can be used in place of weaker ones in jutsu involving them.

*In order to use these, it must be mentioned in the user’s bio that they carry this version of the exploding tag – otherwise, the user cannot use these.

Reactions: ~Ethereal~