Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hi icy. ill be seeing you in naruhina threads then?

what im i suppose to do?

thxs, nice to meet ya as well

Don't worry, it's easy. All you have to do is go to Forums, then scroll down until you see Forum Games. Then what you have to do is read the rules in those games and just post in them. Easy right? :)

Nasai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hi icy. ill be seeing you in naruhina threads then?

what im i suppose to do?

thxs, nice to meet ya as well
Yes.. :)
I think FujiRyoma18 means that he would like you to post in the Forum Games.. which is just a section for games where you can increase your post count and have random chat.. Lol

But it's not a necessity, lels, you don't have to do it if you don't want; just for fun.. :win: :p

Sly Cooper

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't worry, it's easy. All you have to do is go to Forums, then scroll down until you see Forum Games. Then what you have to do is read the rules in those games and just post in them. Easy right? :)
Yes.. :)
I think FujiRyoma18 means that he would like you to post in the Forum Games.. which is just a section for games where you can increase your post count and have random chat.. Lol

But it's not a necessity, lels, you don't have to do it if you don't want; just for fun.. :win: :p
i thought it was mandatory lol
i was about to say "whatttttttttt"

thank you all though for helping me clear that up

Sly Cooper

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol Nasai let the cat out of the bag. Well you see, Forum Games is so deserted these days so that's why it's better if more people play. It'll be more fun that way.
ill look into a thread i think i can contribute enough posts for lol
helping the community already.
im such an upstanding citizen ;D

Nasai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i thought it was mandatory lol
i was about to say "whatttttttttt"

thank you all though for helping me clear that up
Lol, well glad it could be cleared up for you then.. XD
It's not mandatory Lol, but I would highly recommend it for you if you're looking to have a higher post count, it's good fun..! *_*
Lol Nasai let the cat out of the bag. Well you see, Forum Games is so deserted these days so that's why it's better if more people play. It'll be more fun that way.
Hahah.. Yes, that's what I do..:snick: jk..Yeah, it is more fun with more people playing it; the more the merrier! xd lol

Status
Not open for further replies.