Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rei's R&R
No stealing
One Sub, One Kai only.
No killing
This battle takes place in the forest and in mid-range.

I'll be using my (only) Konohamaru bio in sig, and add thes e jutsus I've learned meanwhile:
(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Style Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

(Doton: Gansetsukon) - Earth Release: Rock Staff
Type: Supplementary/Offense
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Description: This jutsu allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this jutsu allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.

(Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
Type: Supplementary
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.

(Doton: Ganban Kyu) - Earth Style: Bedrock Coffin
Type: Offense
Range: Mid/Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: This jutsu allows the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach.

(Doton: Ganchuusou) - Earth Style: Stone Spikes
Type: Attack
Description: The user creates spikes of earth that come up from the ground to stab the enemy.This jutsu can be made in a short or mid distace but the jutsu its self is made of a 6 foot radius of spikes.

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

(Doton: Dorosandan) – Earth Release: Mudshot
Damage points: 10
Description: The user spits a thick globule of mud at the target. If aimed correctly, it can blind the target's vision and choke them. It can also be used to create a sticky patch on the ground.

(Raiton No Jutsu) - Lightning Technique
Type: Defence/Attack
Description: Small static bolts for attack and defense.

(Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.

(Raiton: Raijingu Sanda) - Lightning Style: Raging Thunder
Description: The user hits the opponent with an electric field shield that covers the users body.

(Raiton: Sandaa Saaburu) - Lightning Style: Thunder Saber
Range:Short
Description: Hits opponent with an electric field shield that explodes and can blow back the enemy.

(Ration: Ikazuchi Kashou) - Lightning Release: Thunder Burn
Description: The user fires a wave of lightning bolts at the opponent.

Post your Bio (and jutsus You learned meanwhile, if you have any).
You go 1st!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

*OMG!!! I'm sooo late!Gotta hurry up!*
I dash torwards hidden ash village, in order to help Ai with her invasion.
I then start sensing a disturbance, and realize that the invasion has already started.
I stop in my tracks as I see Fai (Ouacus) fall from a tree, landing in a defensive stance, making it impossible for me to proceed without defeating him...

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*as i see you i quikly change from my pajams and put on my battle clothes :eek:*

Fai: your not getting to the hidden ash without a fight

*as ther battle starts, i quikly take a couple of steps back and blow a powerful wind that makes many trees fall down preventing you to see were i am, i quickly hide in a bush next to me*

(Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Style: Great Break Through
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: The user channels his wind elemental affinity to his throat and after bringing his hands to his mouth, he will blow a large blast of wind capable of destructing trees and wooden objects.

Last edited:

IntrovertedKittenNinja

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*snicker* Hidden Ass.

These are the current standings for the war! (Last Updated 3:42)
Current Standings (As of 3:20pm)
HA Wins
In Progress
YL Wins
In Progress
In Progress
In Progress

Currently Tied at 1-1

Retreated:
Teno, Dragonfly X

Anonimuss

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now, now, You don't want to insult your own village, do you?
Fai:your not getting to the hidden ass without a fight
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
As all the bushes and trees in front of you are being blown at me, thus blocking my vision (and yours)

I dig underground, escaping the projectiles.
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach.

As I can sense you, I know that you are hiding inside a certain bush, so I use
(Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique

Type:Supplementary
Chakra Cost:5
Damage Points:N/A
Description:This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the users presence.

so that you can't notice me when I resurface behind you.
In close range and behind you, I take advantage of your surprise to throw several bolts of lightning (remember, close range).
Description: Hits opponent with an electric field shield that explodes and can blow back the enemy.

You are hit with an electrical surge from behind you and in close-range, thus being paralyzed for a short time.
I take advantage of your humongous opening while you are still mid-air (unable to move, due to the zapp), and throw several ninja wired kunai at you, which circle around you, trapping you.
I start focusing my raiton chakra ready for my next move.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Jutsu tags won't work if the title has an ' on it...

Last edited:

IntrovertedKittenNinja

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Standing on a tree spectating*
"Hmm it looks like one of my HA comrades is about to be killed"
*Thinks to myself* "Hmm i shouldnt really allow this to happen"
*Hops down from the tree*
ReX "Hold on ouacus"

* I quickly make two handseals as i see anonimuss emerge from the ground and use*

(Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu) – Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique
Range: Short – Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques.

Which i instantly combine with

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
Chakra cost: 25
Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

Sending a hugely OP shark directly at anonimuss back engulfing him and killing him instantly
Disregard this please. -.-"

ReXii, please defeat your first opponent before you jump into a match. Otherwise instead of an organized RP war, we'll just have one OP dude jumping in after another. Then it becomes a war of "who has stronger OP dudes" rather than fun.

Of course, if you don't want to follow these rules we could always get Yard in to rip your arms off~~ ^^

Ouacus, please post your move in response to Anonimuss' move, and vice versa.

Thanks.

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

As all the bushes and trees in front of you are being blown at me, thus blocking my vision (and yours)

Description:This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the users presence.

In close range and behind you, I take advantage of your surprise to throw several bolts of lightning (remember, close range).

You are hit with an electrical surge from behind you and in close-range, thus being paralyzed for a short time.
I take advantage of your humongous opening while you are still mid-air (unable to move, due to the zapp), and throw several ninja wired kunai at you, which circle around you, trapping you.

:eek: the ass part was an accident

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Excuses are like anuses, everybody has one.

*as i am paralyzed, i concentrate my wind chakra and release it as 4 pillars of wind, i then make 4 go towards Konohamaru(Anonimuss) and i release myself from the wire and turn around and send wind towards you
(Fūton: Kami Kaze) - Wind Style: Divine Wind
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Damage Points:30(+10 if used with a fire type)
Description: After gathering Wind chakra, the user will use it to generate 4 pillars of spinning wind around him. Then he can direct them towards the opponent or by using a suitable fire jutsu, the user can create a strong wind-fire elemental combination attack.

(Nawanuke No Jutsu) - Escape Skill

Chakra Cost: 5
Description: Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down (only works with non-chakra ropes).

(Fūton: Juuha Shou) - Wind Style: Beast Wave Strike
Description: User creates a slicing crescent shaped wind, able to destroy small objects or create small slashes at the opponent.

Last edited:

IntrovertedKittenNinja

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
not escape but it will hit him :D
lmao but you can't do anything if you're trapped -.-"

oh what the? a random spoiler appeared. wonder where it came from...? :rolleyes:

Remember every action in the RP world takes SOME time to do. You have a faint opening from the time the kunai hit the ground around you to Anonimuss' next move~ you also have a certain D-rank wind move or E-rank move that can help with your "trapped" situation. xD

(Sorry Anonimuss for helping him out xD But I know you like fun fights more than winning easy fights too. ^^")

Anonimuss

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*as i am paralyzed, i concentrate my wind chakra and release it as 4 pillars of wind, i then make 4 go towards Konohamaru(Anonimuss) and i release myself from the wire and turn around and send wind towards you
Description: After gathering Wind chakra, the user will use it to generate 4 pillars of spinning wind around him. Then he can direct them towards the opponent or by using a suitable fire jutsu, the user can create a strong wind-fire elemental combination attack.

(Nawanuke No Jutsu) - Escape Skill

Chakra Cost: 5
Description: Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down (only works with non-chakra ropes).

(Fūton: Juuha Shou) - Wind Style: Beast Wave Strike
Description: User creates a slicing crescent shaped wind, able to destroy small objects or create small slashes at the opponent.
As I see you creating the pillars of wind (still tied by ninja wire) I quickly slam my hands on the ground and create 2 walls of solid rock: between us and behind you.
Description: This jutsu allows the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.

while you are escaping the wires,
the walls, with surprising speed, close on you, trapping you inside (not killing you), leaving you with no light to see.
The wall between us (now it's a rock dome around you) not only protects me from your attacks, as It also makes you unable to see what I do next

I then dig underground

And sense that you are still trapped inside the dome, with nowhere to run.
I approach you from underground and sensing your lication, I pull you underground, leaving only your head showing.
(Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
Description: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.

You suddenly feel two strong hands grabbing your ankles and in the same motion pulling you down. You're surprised that you actually "dive" in the ground, and in the next moment you're burried up to your neck (still in utter darkness).
Now you are: burried from your feet to your neck; Inside a rock dome (a half sphere on top of you).

I get out of the ground (outside the dome) and I wait if you have something under your sleeve.

Anonimuss

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lmao but you can't do anything if you're trapped -.-"

oh what the? a random spoiler appeared. wonder where it came from...? :rolleyes:

Remember every action in the RP world takes SOME time to do. You have a faint opening from the time the kunai hit the ground around you to Anonimuss' next move~ you also have a certain D-rank wind move or E-rank move that can help with your "trapped" situation. xD

(Sorry Anonimuss for helping him out xD But I know you like fun fights more than winning easy fights too. ^^")
Yeah, i like fun fights allright (ours was epic)
I was a bit WTH when I read
Originally Posted by Ouacus
*as i am paralyzed, i do nothing*

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As I see you creating the pillars of wind (still tied by ninja wire) I quickly slam my hands on the ground and create 2 walls of solid rock: between us and behind you.

while you are escaping the wires,
the walls, with surprising speed, close on you, trapping you inside (not killing you), leaving you with no light to see.
The wall between us (now it's a rock dome around you) not only protects me from your attacks, as It also makes you unable to see what I do next

I then dig underground

And sense that you are still trapped inside the dome, with nowhere to run.
I approach you from underground and sensing your lication, I pull you underground, leaving only your head showing.

You suddenly feel two strong hands grabbing your ankles and in the same motion pulling you down. You're surprised that you actually "dive" in the ground, and in the next moment you're burried up to your neck (still in utter darkness).
Now you are: burried from your feet to your neck; Inside a rock dome (a half sphere on top of you).

I get out of the ground (outside the dome) and I wait if you have something under your sleeve.
*as i am trapped in the dome and my head is the only thing in the surface, i concentrate my futton shakra and release a sphere of wind to destroy the dome and make another sphere of wind and send it towards you*

(Fūton: Goukuuhou) - Wind Style: Great Air Cannon
Range:Short-Mid
Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.
(^^^^^)
(used two times)

Anonimuss

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see my dome crumble around you, but you are still nailed in the ground.
I then see your next attack coming, so I use
(Fūton: Kaze Kiri) - Wind Style: Wind Cutter

Description: User will create a slicing wind gust which is used to divide and neutralize a Wind attack launched against him. It splits an incoming wind attack of lower or equal strength and makes it harmless.

making your jutsu harmless.
I then create a staff out of rock
Description: This jutsu allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this jutsu allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.

which I use to hit you in the back of your exposed head, putting you to sleep.

*nice, I now have a hostage*

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I see my dome crumble around you, but you are still nailed in the ground.
I then see your next attack coming, so I use
(Fūton: Kaze Kiri) - Wind Style: Wind Cutter

Description: User will create a slicing wind gust which is used to divide and neutralize a Wind attack launched against him. It splits an incoming wind attack of lower or equal strength and makes it harmless.

making your jutsu harmless.
I then create a staff out of rock

which I use to hit you in the back of your exposed head, putting you to sleep.

*nice, I now have a hostage*
*as i dont know were you are, i send 4 pillars of wind behind me wich hit your spear and destroy it*

Anonimuss

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*as i dont know were you are, i send 4 pillars of wind behind me wich hit your spear and destroy it*

Before your tech strikes, I infuse the staff with wind chakra, thus preventing it from being destroyed by your C-rank jutsu
(Fūton: Kaze Kyōka no Tsūru) - Wind Release: Wind Enhanced Tools

Chakra cost: 20
Description: the user exhales wind chakra onto a weapon in order to increase it's sharpness, range and lethality. For example, they can infuse a kunai to resemble a make-shift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.

As it is faster now, I strike your head with it.
If it doesn't put you to sleep, I 'll just use
(Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.

to finish you up:
as you are burried on the ground, this last jutsu hits your full body, hurting like hell, and very likely knock you out.

if not even this knocks you out, I'll spit a mud ball to your face, choking you.
(Doton: Dorosandan) – Earth Release: Mudshot
Damage points: 10
Description: The user spits a thick globule of mud at the target. If aimed correctly, it can blind the target's vision and choke them. It can also be used to create a sticky patch on the ground.