Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Alright so no shade to either of your teachers, but I think the basics of Yin and Yang for you were skimmed before going to Jutsu. I'm going to just copy and past a small excerpt from someone's training I did for both after me and Reborn had agreed on some stuff:

Yang:

There are a few traits that are unique to Yang itself. Yang energy is very heated, but gives off no heat ( meaning if touched, incredibly hot flames will be felt but if you are near it, you generally won't feel it); It is life energy and encompasses just that, life ( what I mean by this is Yang is able to be used to breath life into form, obviously. Keeping in mind what I said earlier about how all Yang jutsu contain traits of Yin, you are able to use Yang to create living entities or appendages/alterations to the body. This can be best compared to Jugo's clan and how it is able to grow limbs that are enhanced by natural energy, or the Akimichi clan and it's ability to grow/manipulate the size of their body parts or even comparable to the Kaguya who are able to manipulate their skeletal system or even Inorganic Reincarnation which is able to infuse nonliving items with life and sentience like Yang can ); Yang energy is able to cause an imbalance of energy in the body that can have varying effects ( though logically, inserting too much of either Yin or Yang energy into the body will cause an imbalance, only Yang energy is able to affect the opponent in a way that this imbalance can hinder or harm them. This is because Yang requires greater control to handle due to it's highly energized state. This means that with Yang, you can insert high Yang energy and since they don't know how to control it yet, they will have adverse effects on their chakra system. This can present itself as difficulty in using it, inability to utilize certain fields, even things such as rapid aging of the body due to overflowing life energy, aging you to your peak and beyond); heal on a better level than Medjutsu or Hashirama cells ( one of the easier things to understand, Yang due to it's life energy, is able to heal wounds and even life threatening injuries. On the surface, this doesn't seem as useful because for the most part, the RP is a glass cannon one where almost any blow will kill you. But you can use Yang energy in ways to replicate or even make better forms of Medjutsu. You could create Yang energy that filters biological warfare attacks like poisons and things, you could use it to make abilities like the Yin seal of Tsunade's which is terribly named, you could also use it in conjunction with the life filling ability to make perfect clones that are living with their own chakra pools like a pseudo Creation ); and a few more things.

Yin:

As I said, Yin has unique traits exclusive to it just like Yang had. Yin is cold, receptive energy ( much like Yang on regards to it's heat, Yin gives off no cold air or anything; however, it is chilling to the touch. Picture a cold chill down your spine when scared or 'spooked'. If touched, you'll notice extremely cold but not when just near it ). It is spiritual energy and by extension works by manipulation of the spirit ( You're able to create spiritual entities that target the enemy and have vitality draining abilities. You're also capable of creating Genjutsu and Genjutsu like jutsu that target the enemy's spiritual nature or the users. These appear with some custom abilities such as the Kurama Clan, who utilize their Yin natured abilities to augment Genjutsu by making them 'real', or Uchiha, who utilize Gen heavy special abilities and some Yin and lesser Yang related abilities [one could argue that Susano'o is a YY natured technique, for example], Tayuya and her Doki, easily the greatest Yin natured canon tech that creates spiritual entities that attack the enemy's vitality and drains it, etc ). While Yin logically may be capable of disrupting the body's balance, only Yang energy is able to cause an imbalance of energy in the body that can have varying effects ( only Yang energy is able to affect the opponent in a way that this imbalance can hinder or harm them due to Yang requiring greater control over the dominant and wild energy ) and a few more smaller things that I'll point out in jutsu by jutsu.

You're the first person to be taught this version of YY so expect things to potentially be tweaked as we discuss parts back and forth. That said, what do you know about Yin-Yang? Not the philosophical version, just the Narutoverse and the AB version.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright so no shade to either of your teachers, but I think the basics of Yin and Yang for you were skimmed before going to Jutsu. I'm going to just copy and past a small excerpt from someone's training I did for both after me and Reborn had agreed on some stuff:

Yang:

There are a few traits that are unique to Yang itself. Yang energy is very heated, but gives off no heat ( meaning if touched, incredibly hot flames will be felt but if you are near it, you generally won't feel it); It is life energy and encompasses just that, life ( what I mean by this is Yang is able to be used to breath life into form, obviously. Keeping in mind what I said earlier about how all Yang jutsu contain traits of Yin, you are able to use Yang to create living entities or appendages/alterations to the body. This can be best compared to Jugo's clan and how it is able to grow limbs that are enhanced by natural energy, or the Akimichi clan and it's ability to grow/manipulate the size of their body parts or even comparable to the Kaguya who are able to manipulate their skeletal system or even Inorganic Reincarnation which is able to infuse nonliving items with life and sentience like Yang can ); Yang energy is able to cause an imbalance of energy in the body that can have varying effects ( though logically, inserting too much of either Yin or Yang energy into the body will cause an imbalance, only Yang energy is able to affect the opponent in a way that this imbalance can hinder or harm them. This is because Yang requires greater control to handle due to it's highly energized state. This means that with Yang, you can insert high Yang energy and since they don't know how to control it yet, they will have adverse effects on their chakra system. This can present itself as difficulty in using it, inability to utilize certain fields, even things such as rapid aging of the body due to overflowing life energy, aging you to your peak and beyond); heal on a better level than Medjutsu or Hashirama cells ( one of the easier things to understand, Yang due to it's life energy, is able to heal wounds and even life threatening injuries. On the surface, this doesn't seem as useful because for the most part, the RP is a glass cannon one where almost any blow will kill you. But you can use Yang energy in ways to replicate or even make better forms of Medjutsu. You could create Yang energy that filters biological warfare attacks like poisons and things, you could use it to make abilities like the Yin seal of Tsunade's which is terribly named, you could also use it in conjunction with the life filling ability to make perfect clones that are living with their own chakra pools like a pseudo Creation ); and a few more things.

Yin:

As I said, Yin has unique traits exclusive to it just like Yang had. Yin is cold, receptive energy ( much like Yang on regards to it's heat, Yin gives off no cold air or anything; however, it is chilling to the touch. Picture a cold chill down your spine when scared or 'spooked'. If touched, you'll notice extremely cold but not when just near it ). It is spiritual energy and by extension works by manipulation of the spirit ( You're able to create spiritual entities that target the enemy and have vitality draining abilities. You're also capable of creating Genjutsu and Genjutsu like jutsu that target the enemy's spiritual nature or the users. These appear with some custom abilities such as the Kurama Clan, who utilize their Yin natured abilities to augment Genjutsu by making them 'real', or Uchiha, who utilize Gen heavy special abilities and some Yin and lesser Yang related abilities [one could argue that Susano'o is a YY natured technique, for example], Tayuya and her Doki, easily the greatest Yin natured canon tech that creates spiritual entities that attack the enemy's vitality and drains it, etc ). While Yin logically may be capable of disrupting the body's balance, only Yang energy is able to cause an imbalance of energy in the body that can have varying effects ( only Yang energy is able to affect the opponent in a way that this imbalance can hinder or harm them due to Yang requiring greater control over the dominant and wild energy ) and a few more smaller things that I'll point out in jutsu by jutsu.

You're the first person to be taught this version of YY so expect things to potentially be tweaked as we discuss parts back and forth. That said, what do you know about Yin-Yang? Not the philosophical version, just the Narutoverse and the AB version.
Thanks for the excerpts on both. I've seen the Yin one before, mostly from Reborn's training with Riker that I stalked. And learned a fair bit from your training with Moofy way back when. Both we're helpful guides to establishing the basics with the two. No questions on the content from either. Didn't know the part about Yang being significantly better at disrupting the balance between energies in others than Yin. Pretty interesting tbh.

So Yin-Yang at its core is simultaneously manipulating Yin and Yang natures (by extension spiritual and physical energies) to form Ninjutsu. So in this sense, everyone uses Yin-Yang to some extent; since all ninjutsu is derived from the manipulation. But using a purer form of Yin-Yang, the true nature and purpose of Yin-Yang, is a skill far, far rarer. It is said quite well that Yin-Yang is bringing life, Yang, to form, Yin.

Those that come to this level of understanding of Yin-Yang, the level that is beyond just the basic use of Yin-Yang to combine spiritual and physical energies together to form Ninjutsu, achieve a level of skill and understanding the exceeds even Medical Shinobi. So in the AB RP context, Yin-Yang's inherent level of mastery is shown through the passive skills you obtain. Yin-Yang users are able to achieve a higher level of chakra control and balance, allowing techniques that utilize raw ninjutsu to be neutral to elemental ninjutsu. Subsequently, this skill can go even further to allow for a greater level of manipulation in their elemental techniques, allowing them to become advantageous to all basic natures. Yin-Yang users are able to utilize multiple natures simultaneously as well, as a result of their mastered balance and manipulation skills. This means being able to fluidly combine Fire and Lightning Release in a single technique (distinct from using two separate techniques in the same time-frame). This mastery over chakra also translates to being able to perform techniques with greater efficiency. This means that they conserve chakra for each technique, effectively using 'less' chakra than their regular chakra-user counterpart. This is shown through -10 chakra for B-Ranks and lower, and -15 chakra for A-Rank and above. Their mastery over chakra also translates to a passive ability to sense techniques, their natures, and different chakra signatures. Essentially a much more precise level of mastery over the regular chakra sensory. They can also forcefully combine their spiritual and physical energies to create additional chakra. This is done on command, rather than as a passive process for shinobi, the traditional way to recover chakra.

So that pretty much covers, to my knowledge, the higher level of mastery over chakra that Yin-Yang masters inherently have. Actual application wise goes far beyond that. Yin-Yang Release has limitless potential. So because Yin-Yang, at its core, is the simultaneous manipulation of Yin and Yang chakras, we become able to use Creation of All Things, albeit to a lesser extent than Hagoromo did in the canon. So this allows us to breathe life into form. There exist variations of this technique as well, with Yin-Yang Release's Homunculus technique. You literally form living beings from nothingness.

Yin-Yang masters, and their skill in chakra manipulation, allows for perfect control over the ratio between Yin and Yang. Building on ratios brings you to the other iconic technique, Yin-Yang Mode. So before, when you only have Yin or Yang as individual skills, you can't really access this technique despite being able to manipulate one or both of the energies. This is because Yin-Yang Mode is the best expression of ratios in Yin-Yang. To achieve the state you have to reduce one of the energies to the absolute minimum, while simultaneously expressing the opposite energy to the maximum. This can't be done with just Yin or Yang individually, but once you achieve Yin-Yang it becomes a simple task as one's level of chakra manipulative skill reaches its next level.

The Yin-Yang techniques were nicely done, honestly. I've always seen them as establishing the essentials for what you can and can't do, as well as establishing the pillars or basics for the skill. Creation of All Things being the pinnacle example of "life into form" and Yin-Yang Mode being the perfect example of ratio control.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Yeah, you have the gist of Yin-Yang down. Taking both principles behind Yin and Yang Releases, Yin-Yang is the use of both energies to give life to form, creating new concepts and abilities in the process. I know I asked about YY in the Nartuoverse sense but because some of the techniques are heavily rooted in Yin Yang from Taoism/Eastern philosophies, I have to touch on it a little.

In the beginning, there was Nothingness, or Wuji. From Wuji, came Yin and Yang. When Yin and Yang come together, they give birth to The Ten Thousand Things. The 10,000 things all contain Yin and Yang in different ratios, forming different objects. This was just a way to say that everything contains both Yin and Yang in some ratio. This is true for some clans, such as the Nara clan and their shadow based abilities, and the Akimichi clan and their physical enlargement abilities. Both of these clans utilize Yin or Yang energy to perform their abilities and as mentioned earlier, everything contains both Yin and Yang together. In what ways do you think the Nara techniques contain Yang energy and how do you think Yin energy plays into the Akimichi techniques?

I ask this to pretty much say Yin-Yang is everything and everything is YY. However, that's not to say everything is classed as Yin-Yang Release. The key difference is the amount of this energy itself that is being actively used. Because of this, all YY techniques need to require at least 40 more chakra than normal. All YY techniques are generally S rank and above due to the difficulty to perform and how strong YY is on its lowest level. As you already noted the specialties associated with YY, I should point out these like the previous stages come from finishing the field itself. Because of the near endless potential with Yin-Yang Release, the customs for it are stricter than either Yin or Yang as the potential can be game breaking if not monitored. That said, let's start with the simplest of techs.

(In'yōton, Onmyōton: Chakra no Sōzō) Yin-Yang Release: Chakra Creation
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A (+300 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: A unique ability available only to Yin-Yang masters, Chakra Creation pertains to the ability to focus on ones physical and spiritual energies and draw more from one's essence. This allows the user of the technique to replenish and regenerate a limited amount of chakra. This is done by clapping one's hands and focusing, meditating for a moment.
Note: Must meditate for 1 full turn before ones chakra starts to regenerate

This technique's concept is incredibly simple: you use Yin and Yang to "grow" chakra. As you do not need to first expend chakra to use this, it makes it very unique amongst the Yin Yang techniques. With this fact in mind, how do you think this is accomplished? What other limitations do you see with the technique?

Reactions: Drackos

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, you have the gist of Yin-Yang down. Taking both principles behind Yin and Yang Releases, Yin-Yang is the use of both energies to give life to form, creating new concepts and abilities in the process. I know I asked about YY in the Nartuoverse sense but because some of the techniques are heavily rooted in Yin Yang from Taoism/Eastern philosophies, I have to touch on it a little.

In the beginning, there was Nothingness, or Wuji. From Wuji, came Yin and Yang. When Yin and Yang come together, they give birth to The Ten Thousand Things. The 10,000 things all contain Yin and Yang in different ratios, forming different objects. This was just a way to say that everything contains both Yin and Yang in some ratio. This is true for some clans, such as the Nara clan and their shadow based abilities, and the Akimichi clan and their physical enlargement abilities. Both of these clans utilize Yin or Yang energy to perform their abilities and as mentioned earlier, everything contains both Yin and Yang together. In what ways do you think the Nara techniques contain Yang energy and how do you think Yin energy plays into the Akimichi techniques?

I ask this to pretty much say Yin-Yang is everything and everything is YY. However, that's not to say everything is classed as Yin-Yang Release. The key difference is the amount of this energy itself that is being actively used. Because of this, all YY techniques need to require at least 40 more chakra than normal. All YY techniques are generally S rank and above due to the difficulty to perform and how strong YY is on its lowest level. As you already noted the specialties associated with YY, I should point out these like the previous stages come from finishing the field itself. Because of the near endless potential with Yin-Yang Release, the customs for it are stricter than either Yin or Yang as the potential can be game breaking if not monitored. That said, let's start with the simplest of techs.

(In'yōton, Onmyōton: Chakra no Sōzō) Yin-Yang Release: Chakra Creation
Chakra: N/A (+300 per turn)
Description: A unique ability available only to Yin-Yang masters, Chakra Creation pertains to the ability to focus on ones physical and spiritual energies and draw more from one's essence. This allows the user of the technique to replenish and regenerate a limited amount of chakra. This is done by clapping one's hands and focusing, meditating for a moment.
Note: Must meditate for 1 full turn before ones chakra starts to regenerate

This technique's concept is incredibly simple: you use Yin and Yang to "grow" chakra. As you do not need to first expend chakra to use this, it makes it very unique amongst the Yin Yang techniques. With this fact in mind, how do you think this is accomplished? What other limitations do you see with the technique?
I'm just speculating in regards to your first question, as I don't think there's definitive evidence to pin point any exact characteristics of Yang in Nara, and Yin in Akimichi. I agree for sure that there is presence of Yin in Akimichi, and Yang in Nara. No question there. But I think it, at least based on my knowledge, is hard to pin point exactly what those are. My best guess is that in regards to the Akimichi, Yin is helpful in shaping the effects from Calorie Control, like the Butterfly technique. And in terms of Nara, Yang plays into their ability to let their shadows grow and move independently of them. I think another really solid representation of this, that requires a lot less speculation, is something like Change into Hell. The presence of Yin there is doing something like granting emotions to an inanimate object, a product of giving them life.

I think this technique does a great job at capturing the most basic idea of chakra and how its created. So naturally chakra is produced in the body overtime through the combination of spiritual and physical energies. This chakra is then channeled through tenketsu to produce ninjutsu. Yin-Yang's Chakra Creation technique, in my head canon, is a sort of synthesis that happens on demand, rather than naturally over time. So with this you willfully combine your spiritual and physical energies to create chakra to replenish your reserves.

Practically speaking, in the Ninja World one would start the process in one post, or turn, and then 45 minutes later post again continuing the meditation and gaining 300 chakra. Basically the same way people meditate for Sage Mode. This also applies in fights. But that's where the limitations come in. You're a stationary target when you're doing this, unable to perform your own techniques to defend yourself. So, like Touch of the Sun, it isn't perfectly suited for battle. One way to compensate for this weakness, if you're ever in the position where you really need to meditate for some chakra, is through your Yin-Yang Creation. It could act on your behalf to buy you time to gain some chakra,

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
In regards to the Akimichi, one could say that Yin chakra is present, like you said, when they are shaping their physical forms; I also believe the same for Nara shadows. When you adjust the balance of Yin to Yang chakra in Yang's favor, you allow for more life to be made than form given. In this case, it allows the body to stretch and expand without giving it a new form, if that makes sense. Using the same train of thought, it can be reasoned that Shikotsumyaku is also a Yang dominant clan, altering the balance to allow for the bones to be created. On the other side, shifting the balance in Yin's favor, you enter the spiritual or imaginative realm. Because of this, you're able to give form to things such as shadows in the case of Nara clan members. By not removing the Yin chakra fully, it allows for the shadows to have form of life, even if not complete sentiency. I also used these as examples since they're canon examples of it vs the techs we made.

The main limitation as it can easily be seen is the inability to act or move to utilize the technique; having to have meditated for at least a full turn before being able to gain chakra, this can prevent a user from effectively using it in battle. Despite it not using chakra to accomplish, its still impossible to use other techniques with it due to having to be meditating. This means you cant sit still and utilize other techs of any kind while using. Another limitation that most overlook is the note regarding masters. It can only be utilized should you finish the YY training and are a YY master. A small thing, but this means the unless training is done, it cant be used.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In regards to the Akimichi, one could say that Yin chakra is present, like you said, when they are shaping their physical forms; I also believe the same for Nara shadows. When you adjust the balance of Yin to Yang chakra in Yang's favor, you allow for more life to be made than form given. In this case, it allows the body to stretch and expand without giving it a new form, if that makes sense. Using the same train of thought, it can be reasoned that Shikotsumyaku is also a Yang dominant clan, altering the balance to allow for the bones to be created. On the other side, shifting the balance in Yin's favor, you enter the spiritual or imaginative realm. Because of this, you're able to give form to things such as shadows in the case of Nara clan members. By not removing the Yin chakra fully, it allows for the shadows to have form of life, even if not complete sentiency. I also used these as examples since they're canon examples of it vs the techs we made.

The main limitation as it can easily be seen is the inability to act or move to utilize the technique; having to have meditated for at least a full turn before being able to gain chakra, this can prevent a user from effectively using it in battle. Despite it not using chakra to accomplish, its still impossible to use other techniques with it due to having to be meditating. This means you cant sit still and utilize other techs of any kind while using. Another limitation that most overlook is the note regarding masters. It can only be utilized should you finish the YY training and are a YY master. A small thing, but this means the unless training is done, it cant be used.
No questions. Thanks for pointing out the YY master bit. That is small enough to trip me up and unlike most training done in the RP lol.

Last edited:

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
I was going to go another route before this one but its unnecessary and easier on both of us this way.

(In'yōton, Onmyōton: Banbutsu Sōzō no Jutsu) Yin-Yang Release: Creation of All Things
Chakra: 500
Description: Initially, a technique first created and used by Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki (who used it to create the nine tailed beasts), Creation of All Things is the core basic yet purer form of Yin-Yang Release and pertains to the administration of imagination, and the spiritual energy which forms the basis of Yin chakra to create physical forms from nothingness followed by the application of vitality, and the physical energy which forms the basis of Yang chakra, breathing life into form. Essentially, this technique allows one to create beings out of ones imagination. These beings are alive, self suficient and real. However, without the powers of Hagoromo, a normal master of Yin-Yang Release's usage of the technique pales and one cannot create something as a Bijuu. Even in his case, he needed to use the chakra of the Shinju to create the 9 Bijuu, so even in battle he is limited in the use of the technique. In Narutobase RP, however, one can create 1 living being, never bigger than 3x the size of the creator, that has the following abilities:
  • Can use 3 of the elements the creator knows (including AEs and/or CEs)
  • Can use one of the following: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, a Clan's HA, KG/KT, an Advanced Ninjutsu (Sound, Poison, etc), or universal ability (Fuuinjutsu, Iryo Ninjutsu, Yin-Yang Release, etc), a mode (SM, SHB, etc.) as long as the creator knows it
  • Has a chakra reserve of max 2000 points and a health pool of 1500 points
  • Can use all techniques the creator knows of the fields it is able to use
  • Can be sentient or not, with human levels of inteligence or not, including power of speech and a mental link to the creator
  • Can have one of the following passive traits/skills: chakra sensory, increased physical strength resulting in +20 damage to Taijutsu, immunity to Genjutsu, usage of its elements without handseals or source restrictions, immunity to physical damage up to B-rank, a speed of 1.5x the speed of its creator, chakra transfer ability, immunity to fuuinjutsu techniques
  • Will have the physical abilities of the traits of the form created (for example, if it has wings, it can fly, etc etc) but it cannot be human nor the same as a real animal (has to, in some way, be unique and different from existing creatures)
It will also abide to the following restrictions:
  • The creation will stay in the fight even if the creator dies (in RP terms, if you die and your creation is still alive and wins, you win the fight and can continue in the event playing with your creation).
  • The creator can only have one creation per bio at any given time.
  • The creation will be initially formed at the end of the Yin-Yang training, serving as a rite of passage of Yin-Yang Mastery, after which it will need to be stated in the bio that has it and the user will always enter the field with it.
  • The creation is alive and as such can be killed, healed, poisoned, attacked with gentle fist, etc as any other living thing in Narutoverse and, in terms of NB RPG, suffers all basic restrictions that fall upon a ninja. It cannot, however, be revived with the Edo Tensei technique though if it dies, the creator can use the Creation of All Things technique to revive it once during the battle.
  • Creations cannot be done during a fight but can be done in any RP thread, be it a training thread or an RP NW thread.
  • It cannot have "absolute" traits such as being considered immortal or only existing in Limbo. It is a real, living, flesh and bone being that has the abilities listed above.
  • Cannot have a Doujutsu, Shikotsumyaku, Souma no Ko, Jikūkan or learn to open the Eight Inner Gates.
Note: Can only be used by Yin-Yang Masters.
Note: Hagaromo bios can have 2 creations.
Note: Reviving the creations costs the use of the technique and can only be done once per battle.

Probably the most Yin Yang of them all and one of the few canon techniques, this one allows you to create your own animal basically. It's well defined within the technique so most questions can be answered by reading it, but anything else?

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was going to go another route before this one but its unnecessary and easier on both of us this way.

(In'yōton, Onmyōton: Banbutsu Sōzō no Jutsu) Yin-Yang Release: Creation of All Things
Chakra: 500
Description: Initially, a technique first created and used by Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki (who used it to create the nine tailed beasts), Creation of All Things is the core basic yet purer form of Yin-Yang Release and pertains to the administration of imagination, and the spiritual energy which forms the basis of Yin chakra to create physical forms from nothingness followed by the application of vitality, and the physical energy which forms the basis of Yang chakra, breathing life into form. Essentially, this technique allows one to create beings out of ones imagination. These beings are alive, self suficient and real. However, without the powers of Hagoromo, a normal master of Yin-Yang Release's usage of the technique pales and one cannot create something as a Bijuu. Even in his case, he needed to use the chakra of the Shinju to create the 9 Bijuu, so even in battle he is limited in the use of the technique. In Narutobase RP, however, one can create 1 living being, never bigger than 3x the size of the creator, that has the following abilities:
  • Can use 3 of the elements the creator knows (including AEs and/or CEs)
  • Can use one of the following: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, a Clan's HA, KG/KT, an Advanced Ninjutsu (Sound, Poison, etc), or universal ability (Fuuinjutsu, Iryo Ninjutsu, Yin-Yang Release, etc), a mode (SM, SHB, etc.) as long as the creator knows it
  • Has a chakra reserve of max 2000 points and a health pool of 1500 points
  • Can use all techniques the creator knows of the fields it is able to use
  • Can be sentient or not, with human levels of inteligence or not, including power of speech and a mental link to the creator
  • Can have one of the following passive traits/skills: chakra sensory, increased physical strength resulting in +20 damage to Taijutsu, immunity to Genjutsu, usage of its elements without handseals or source restrictions, immunity to physical damage up to B-rank, a speed of 1.5x the speed of its creator, chakra transfer ability, immunity to fuuinjutsu techniques
  • Will have the physical abilities of the traits of the form created (for example, if it has wings, it can fly, etc etc) but it cannot be human nor the same as a real animal (has to, in some way, be unique and different from existing creatures)
It will also abide to the following restrictions:
  • The creation will stay in the fight even if the creator dies (in RP terms, if you die and your creation is still alive and wins, you win the fight and can continue in the event playing with your creation).
  • The creator can only have one creation per bio at any given time.
  • The creation will be initially formed at the end of the Yin-Yang training, serving as a rite of passage of Yin-Yang Mastery, after which it will need to be stated in the bio that has it and the user will always enter the field with it.
  • The creation is alive and as such can be killed, healed, poisoned, attacked with gentle fist, etc as any other living thing in Narutoverse and, in terms of NB RPG, suffers all basic restrictions that fall upon a ninja. It cannot, however, be revived with the Edo Tensei technique though if it dies, the creator can use the Creation of All Things technique to revive it once during the battle.
  • Creations cannot be done during a fight but can be done in any RP thread, be it a training thread or an RP NW thread.
  • It cannot have "absolute" traits such as being considered immortal or only existing in Limbo. It is a real, living, flesh and bone being that has the abilities listed above.
  • Cannot have a Doujutsu, Shikotsumyaku, Souma no Ko, Jikūkan or learn to open the Eight Inner Gates.
Note: Can only be used by Yin-Yang Masters.
Note: Hagaromo bios can have 2 creations.
Note: Reviving the creations costs the use of the technique and can only be done once per battle.

Probably the most Yin Yang of them all and one of the few canon techniques, this one allows you to create your own animal basically. It's well defined within the technique so most questions can be answered by reading it, but anything else?
I figured it was this or Yin-Yang Mode next. Either way ;_;.

Like you said, this is a very well defined technique that exemplifies what Yin-Yang is at its core.

Just a couple questions. If I give my Creation the ability to use Yin-Yang, will the Creation share my own bio's specialty in Yin or Yang? Or can the Creation pick the opposite?

My second question is how does Creation approval work. I see that it is to be created in training threads, customs or otherwise. But once it's posted do you just sign off on it by linking you?

Third is how choosing CE work for Creations. Creations can have three elemental natures, but do two of them need to be building into the CE? I.e. a CE that requires Water and Earth; does the Creation need to have Water and Earth as two of its elements to have that CE? Or can it have CE independent of the elemental skills that build into it? I believe the answer is yes to the latter, but I just want to be sure.

My last question is a bit different and goes back to a conversation we had in the Discord a while back, maybe 6 months or even a year ago. We discussed whether or not a Creation in the RP can be sealed in the creator's body, like a bijuu. Do you think a Yin-Yang custom like that is feasible if properly restricted and balanced?

Otherwise, I have no questions regarding this technique.

Last edited:

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
The Creation wont have a specialty, it'll be able to use the techs but it wont count as a master of either. After you create one, you just link me and I'll check to make sure it fits the check marks on what it can and can't have.

No, you dont have to have the component elements if you choose a CE. This was set up like this so they have more freedom, I remember asking Scorps about his Anubis Creation.

I dont foresee me ever approving something like that tbh.

(In'yōton, Onmyōton: Chakra no Jokyo) Yin-Yang Release: Chakra Removal
Chakra: N/A (-200 per turn)
Description: A unique ability available only to Yin-Yang masters, Chakra Removal pertains to the ability to focus on ones physical and spiritual energies and draw in chakra from those nearby. This allows the user of the technique to drain a limited amount of chakra from opponents. This is done by clapping one's hands and focusing, meditating for a moment. After a full turn, a collective max of 200 chakra is drained from those in the landmark per turn for up to 4 turns each. Should one be touched directly, the user doesn't need to meditate.
Note: Must meditate for 2 full turns before ones chakra starts to drain.

This is fairly simple, and the opposite of Chakra Creation. By meditating for at least 2 turn, you began to decrease the chakra of those around at high levels. You dont absorb this chakra, however; it just becomes lost in the exchange. Questions?

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Creation wont have a specialty, it'll be able to use the techs but it wont count as a master of either. After you create one, you just link me and I'll check to make sure it fits the check marks on what it can and can't have.

No, you dont have to have the component elements if you choose a CE. This was set up like this so they have more freedom, I remember asking Scorps about his Anubis Creation.

I dont foresee me ever approving something like that tbh.

(In'yōton, Onmyōton: Chakra no Jokyo) Yin-Yang Release: Chakra Removal
Chakra: N/A (-200 per turn)
Description: A unique ability available only to Yin-Yang masters, Chakra Removal pertains to the ability to focus on ones physical and spiritual energies and draw in chakra from those nearby. This allows the user of the technique to drain a limited amount of chakra from opponents. This is done by clapping one's hands and focusing, meditating for a moment. After a full turn, a collective max of 200 chakra is drained from those in the landmark per turn for up to 4 turns each. Should one be touched directly, the user doesn't need to meditate.
Note: Must meditate for 2 full turns before ones chakra starts to drain.

This is fairly simple, and the opposite of Chakra Creation. By meditating for at least 2 turn, you began to decrease the chakra of those around at high levels. You dont absorb this chakra, however; it just becomes lost in the exchange. Questions?
Sounds good on all points.

No questions with this one. Although meditating for two turns could make it difficult to pull off in the NW if people are actively present in the landmark. Although if you do it and no one notices, then it'd be easy to get away with and be a super annoyance with how much chakra you could drain off them. I definitely can see some good memes coming from this technique.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Gudōdama ) - Truth-Seeking Ball
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 80 (-15 per turn once activated)
Damage: 160
Description: Truth-Seeking Balls are spheres of malleable black chakra composed of all five nature transformations and Yin–Yang Release. Each is about the size of a fist and hides within the power to completely obliterate a forest. The Truth-Seeking Balls function as a technique that is always on standby once activated. The technique creates a fixed amount of orbs; no more and no less can be created. If they are somehow destroyed or otherwise not retrieved by the user, they become permanently lost. Once created the user can manipulate each of the individual balls at will. The balls can be shaped into a variety of forms, and the many natures comprising them can be combined to produce various effects. They are able to serve a variety of functions, such as forming shields and weapons, platforms, launching as high-speed projectiles, and rapidly expanding to produce massive explosions (mid-range in diameter). As the chakra comprising them is highly durable, the balls can serve as an effective defense, only taking damage from extremely powerful techniques exceeding Forbidden ranked in power and scale. Due to he nature of possessing Yin-Yang Release the truth-seeking balls have the ability to nullify any ninjutsu they come into contact with, making them impervious to ninjutsu techniques. Naruto's Truth-Seeking Balls are able to utilize his Six Paths Sage Chaka to effectively damage shadows in the invisible world of Limbo. Only senjutsu techniques have proven to be capable of harming the orbs. However, the user's ability to control the truth-seeking balls diminishes as it goes further from them and thus an effective way of combating them is to transport them away with some sort of Space Time or teleportation jutsu.
Note: Can only be used by bios that were shown using it.
Note: Acquisition of the Truth-Seeking Balls occurs through one possessing Six Paths Sage Mode, becoming the Jinchuuriki of the Ten-Tails or Yin-Yang Release.
Note: Tenseigan users who enter the Tenseigan Chakra Mode also acquire the orbs which are cyan green in color instead of black. Hamura is the only exception to the rule possessing the orbs without requiring his chakra mode to use the power.
Note: The negation effect of the orbs works on all forms of ninjutsu (elemental and non-elemental) but does not work on techniques that are enhanced with Senjutsu or natural energy.
Note: Wielders gain 6 orbs that can be used up to long range. Beyond mid-range, however, the user loses the ability to actively manipulate the orbs they can only call them back. However if the orbs go beyond 40 meters from the user they will be lost until the user comes within range to manipulate them again.
Note: Once activated the orbs will remain on standby until destroyed or the user dies. The user can only manipulate the balls for two turns before they are unable actively manipulate them for the same amount of time.

You probably have few questions if any on this one as it's one of the more seen ones from the series and isnt hard to understand. Just looking at it, there are some things to edit and tweak. You see which those are and why?

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Gudōdama ) - Truth-Seeking Ball
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 80 (-15 per turn once activated)
Damage: 160
Description: Truth-Seeking Balls are spheres of malleable black chakra composed of all five nature transformations and Yin–Yang Release. Each is about the size of a fist and hides within the power to completely obliterate a forest. The Truth-Seeking Balls function as a technique that is always on standby once activated. The technique creates a fixed amount of orbs; no more and no less can be created. If they are somehow destroyed or otherwise not retrieved by the user, they become permanently lost. Once created the user can manipulate each of the individual balls at will. The balls can be shaped into a variety of forms, and the many natures comprising them can be combined to produce various effects. They are able to serve a variety of functions, such as forming shields and weapons, platforms, launching as high-speed projectiles, and rapidly expanding to produce massive explosions (mid-range in diameter). As the chakra comprising them is highly durable, the balls can serve as an effective defense, only taking damage from extremely powerful techniques exceeding Forbidden ranked in power and scale. Due to he nature of possessing Yin-Yang Release the truth-seeking balls have the ability to nullify any ninjutsu they come into contact with, making them impervious to ninjutsu techniques. Naruto's Truth-Seeking Balls are able to utilize his Six Paths Sage Chaka to effectively damage shadows in the invisible world of Limbo. Only senjutsu techniques have proven to be capable of harming the orbs. However, the user's ability to control the truth-seeking balls diminishes as it goes further from them and thus an effective way of combating them is to transport them away with some sort of Space Time or teleportation jutsu.
Note: Can only be used by bios that were shown using it.
Note: Acquisition of the Truth-Seeking Balls occurs through one possessing Six Paths Sage Mode, becoming the Jinchuuriki of the Ten-Tails or Yin-Yang Release.
Note: Tenseigan users who enter the Tenseigan Chakra Mode also acquire the orbs which are cyan green in color instead of black. Hamura is the only exception to the rule possessing the orbs without requiring his chakra mode to use the power.
Note: The negation effect of the orbs works on all forms of ninjutsu (elemental and non-elemental) but does not work on techniques that are enhanced with Senjutsu or natural energy.
Note: Wielders gain 6 orbs that can be used up to long range. Beyond mid-range, however, the user loses the ability to actively manipulate the orbs they can only call them back. However if the orbs go beyond 40 meters from the user they will be lost until the user comes within range to manipulate them again.
Note: Once activated the orbs will remain on standby until destroyed or the user dies. The user can only manipulate the balls for two turns before they are unable actively manipulate them for the same amount of time.

You probably have few questions if any on this one as it's one of the more seen ones from the series and isnt hard to understand. Just looking at it, there are some things to edit and tweak. You see which those are and why?
I suppose it's less questions and more clarifications I've always wanted for this technique. I've always understood the gist of it from the canon displayed in the series. So I suppose my questions/clarifications are these:

"As the chakra comprising them is highly durable, the balls can serve as an effective defense, only taking damage from extremely powerful techniques exceeding Forbidden ranked in power and scale. Due to he nature of possessing Yin-Yang Release the truth-seeking balls have the ability to nullify any ninjutsu they come into contact with, making them impervious to ninjutsu techniques. "

For me this was always the weirdest contradiction. In my head I interpreted it to mean that they negate all Ninjutsu that lack Senjutsu, and when they have Senjutsu, the damage needed to exceed 160 to destroy an orb. But I know there could be other interpretations to this as well; like maybe they only negate things that are lower than what "exceeds Forbidden ranked in power and scale." So at first glance, this is what would need tweaked with the TSB I'd have to say. Or at least clarified.

My other question would be when you're manipulating these, can you still use other ninjutsu simultaneously? I can't remember if that was ever shown in the series where TSB were used in conjunction with Ninjutsu. Although I guess you could say that Naruto displayed this when he combined his TSB with Wind Release to make his Rasenshuriken TSB, throwing it at Kaguya.

Other than that, I don't have many other questions about this technique. And overall it makes sense to me. Just the damage thing seems to need clarification.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
It means anything of normal.Forbidden rank and below is nullified completely. However, if it deals more than forbidden damage, it wont be nullified and will instead beat the orbs. Its sort of a make or break technique. Anything with Senjutsu wont be nullified but still would be beaten via damage encounter rules should it not be strong enough to overcome the techniques.

When manipulating one of the sphere directly, no you cant use anything else at the same time. Well, not any chakra enhanced Jutsu ofc.

(Rikudō — Chibaku Tensei ) Six Paths - Planetary Devastation
Type: Attack/Supplementary/Defense
Chakra: 150
Damage: 200
Description: This is a stronger version of the parent technique Chibaku Tensei utilized by those who possess the Six Paths Yin and Yang powers. This technique was utilized originally by Hagoromo and Hamura Otsutsuki to seal their mother Kaguya and create the moon. Through physical contact with the desired target the user(s) turns the target into a powerful gravitational core. The target will then be encased in earth and debris to crush and seal them like in the parent technique. The major differences between this version and the parent technique is that, instead of creating a black core, the target themselves become the core through physical contact. As well, this technique seals away the target's dojutsu and chakra, preventing them from manipulating their chakra for techniques. The technique can be used to either kill the opponent by physically crushing them or simply encasing them in a powerful and unbreakable cocoon of earth. This sealing technique is much more powerful than its parent both in size and potency. This technique can create an encasement that dwarfs the size of the versions used by Nagato, Sasuke and Madara. As well, once is successfully cast the target cannot break the technique through any means of their own. For the technique to be released, a third party Rinnegan user needs to summon the core (target) outside the encasement. The Gedo Mazo, which was the husk of Kaguya sealed within the moon was summoned by Madara and Nagato through the use of the Rinnegan. With the exception of Hagoromo and Hamura Otsutsuki who transcended time and eventually came to possess both halves of the Six Paths Yin and Yang powers this is a collaboration technique that can only be used with people possessing the two powers.
Note: This is a collaboration technique that can only be used between two members with the Six Paths Yin and Yang powers.
Note: Hagoromo and Hamura Otsutsuki, are capable of using the technique without a partner.
Note: This technique can only be used once per battle by any party. In the case of Hagoromo and Sasuke, after using the technique they will be unable to use their Rinnegan or its abilities for 6 turns and will be unable to use any of the Deva Path techniques for the duration of the match. In the case of Hamura, his Tenseigan will deactivate for 6 turns and will be unable to use his gravitational techniques for the durration of the battle. Naruto will be knocked out of his Six Paths Sage Mode for a total of 6 turns.
Note: All users will be limited to using only A-rank techniques within the next turn.

This is one of the stronger techs across all canon ones, capable of sealing anyone with just a touch if necessary. Using YY, you create an advanced version of Chibaku Tensei capable of dwarfing the bijuy in size and scale. Questions?

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It means anything of normal.Forbidden rank and below is nullified completely. However, if it deals more than forbidden damage, it wont be nullified and will instead beat the orbs. Its sort of a make or break technique. Anything with Senjutsu wont be nullified but still would be beaten via damage encounter rules should it not be strong enough to overcome the techniques.

When manipulating one of the sphere directly, no you cant use anything else at the same time. Well, not any chakra enhanced Jutsu ofc.

(Rikudō — Chibaku Tensei ) Six Paths - Planetary Devastation
Type: Attack/Supplementary/Defense
Chakra: 150
Damage: 200
Description: This is a stronger version of the parent technique Chibaku Tensei utilized by those who possess the Six Paths Yin and Yang powers. This technique was utilized originally by Hagoromo and Hamura Otsutsuki to seal their mother Kaguya and create the moon. Through physical contact with the desired target the user(s) turns the target into a powerful gravitational core. The target will then be encased in earth and debris to crush and seal them like in the parent technique. The major differences between this version and the parent technique is that, instead of creating a black core, the target themselves become the core through physical contact. As well, this technique seals away the target's dojutsu and chakra, preventing them from manipulating their chakra for techniques. The technique can be used to either kill the opponent by physically crushing them or simply encasing them in a powerful and unbreakable cocoon of earth. This sealing technique is much more powerful than its parent both in size and potency. This technique can create an encasement that dwarfs the size of the versions used by Nagato, Sasuke and Madara. As well, once is successfully cast the target cannot break the technique through any means of their own. For the technique to be released, a third party Rinnegan user needs to summon the core (target) outside the encasement. The Gedo Mazo, which was the husk of Kaguya sealed within the moon was summoned by Madara and Nagato through the use of the Rinnegan. With the exception of Hagoromo and Hamura Otsutsuki who transcended time and eventually came to possess both halves of the Six Paths Yin and Yang powers this is a collaboration technique that can only be used with people possessing the two powers.
Note: This is a collaboration technique that can only be used between two members with the Six Paths Yin and Yang powers.
Note: Hagoromo and Hamura Otsutsuki, are capable of using the technique without a partner.
Note: This technique can only be used once per battle by any party. In the case of Hagoromo and Sasuke, after using the technique they will be unable to use their Rinnegan or its abilities for 6 turns and will be unable to use any of the Deva Path techniques for the duration of the match. In the case of Hamura, his Tenseigan will deactivate for 6 turns and will be unable to use his gravitational techniques for the durration of the battle. Naruto will be knocked out of his Six Paths Sage Mode for a total of 6 turns.
Note: All users will be limited to using only A-rank techniques within the next turn.

This is one of the stronger techs across all canon ones, capable of sealing anyone with just a touch if necessary. Using YY, you create an advanced version of Chibaku Tensei capable of dwarfing the bijuy in size and scale. Questions?
Makes sense.

As for this one, one touch and this is just good game. Just one question on this one: I assume this transcends regular Fuuin immunity? I remember when you checked Reborn's CCJ that gives his clan immunity to Fuuin, you noted it doesn't prevent Six Paths Chibaku Tensei. So I imagine this transcends immunity to Fuuin in all cases, including COATs that have the immunity?

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
It was a note in regards to his CCJ itself, not completely. The way it was set up, I wasnt going to allow it to be immune to that as well. Creations can have a complete immunity to Fuuinjutsu should that ability be chosen.

Because the two modes were split before we finished training, I'm going to go over them as well to ensure you understand them as you will likely have to teach either at some point in the near future. Since the first half of each State are the same, I'm just going to post the bits regarding their abilities and then the full tech at the end.

Yang State: "Along with the 6 Truth-Seeking Orbs, the user will gain a pair of white nunchaku consisting of the same energy and ability of the orbs. The main attribute that users in this state gain is Tian. Tian refers to a physical power beyond the scope of the earthly mortal. While in this state the user’s ability to track and react to movements and actions is near limitless. Gaining a tracking capability on par with the Eighth Gate, the user's speed increases by x6 as well. Almost all physical damage is all but negligible to a user in this state, tanking S rank damage from any clash. The only possible way to cause physical harm to a user in this state would be for them to use Yang Release or Forbidden ranked techniques, or techniques that exceed the damage of 7th Gate and beyond. The effects of these Jutsu, while not dealing physical damage, will still apply such as fatigue, paralysis, etc. The drawback to this technique is that, due to the massive imbalance of Yang chakra, Yin Release and other spiritual techniques are impossible to use whilst in this state."

Easy to understand, using the state drastically increases your physical capabilities such as speed and damage tanking increases. With a speed on par with high end Gates, you are pretty much the same as a Speedster and can survive damage from techniques of the 7th Gate and lower level damage. This is a bit difficult to exactly understand, I'd imagine, as the 7th gate is simply a damage modifier of +60. However. It's also stated in the tech the level of durability you are able to amass and what harms you. What is the best way to defend against the boosts from Yang State? What ways can you mitigate the benefits gained by a foe with this? Keep in mind the user generally will have the TSB with him as well.

"Description: This technique is the strongest non Eighth Gate Taijutsu in existence. Toyokumono gives the user's Taijutsu powerful space warping abilities and puts them on par with Night Guy in terms of capabilities. The effects of this technique are strongest the closer one is to the user, allowing the user to bend space towards him to let Taijutsu attacks "phase" through counters. When taijutsu is used, the user is able to cause the space around and near the attacks to bend either towards or away from the attack. When in short range, this allows the user go have a near 100% chance of landing attacks despite any physical counter presented. Should target be mid range away, the user is able to warp the space in between his attack, causing it to bend towards it, effectively pulling the target towards the attack and reducing the space between the attack and opponent to short range. With this technique, the only way to avoid taijutsu would be to combat them with energy attacks or stay out of mid range."

Perhaps the biggest change to the recent techs is the effect that Yang State grants to the user; while originally, all the user gained was near limitless speed and durability and a zone that indiscriminately increases everyone's speed and damage while inside it, Yang State now actually offers Taijutsu that has an actual effect, warping space around targets when in use to create "perfect" assaults. Without directly stating it, it mentions how one can defend the techs enhanced by it as well as how to avoid it via range. What ways can this be defended against? If Konoha Ryujin is used against this, how can you counter in short range? Mid range? Keep in mind the user will still have the TSB with him. Be sure to actually reply to my questions this time, you skipped this last time I asked questions

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
against the boosts from Yang S
My bad on missing the questions from earlier >.>.

With Yang State, like EIG, I've always seen the ways to defend against them to be pretty similar. The way timeframe works makes it difficult to really take advantage of all the massive speed and strength gains these modes offer one. So while I've never actually faced something quite like this, it seems you really need to abuse the spiritual aspect to defend against these boosts. This is because physically harming them is basically not an option here, at least one you can rely on perfectly. The Yang TSB let the opponent recover from basically any fatal physical damage inflicted upon them, and they already have massive physical durability anyway. So you really need to abuse the last note in there, which is that they can't use Yin Release or other spiritual techniques.

So I'd say defending against these boosts, and mitigating the benefits they attain from them, would be to use things like Yin Release, Genjutsu, spiritually hindering techniques that attach themselves instantly to the opponent so you slow down their inevitable offense. Yang is notorious for lacking in ways to mend the spirit, being limited to only the physical. So I suppose that would be my answer to those questions, as lacking as it may be.

Now Toyokumono is where things get wild for me. I never expected Yang to have the ability to bend space like Night Guy could, although it makes sense Yang State. This is vastly superior, and cooler, to Yang's Positive Zone (as much as I'll miss the concept of it). I suppose one conceptual "flaw" I guess I see with this is its inability to warp energy. Considering that when space bends it can warp even light/photons, I would think that it should be able to bend things like fire, lightning, etc. Although maybe that was implemented as a way to better balance the technique to allow more ways to counter it?

So like the technique says, it can't warp energy. So obviously I'd avoid using any physical technique I have and stick with things like MF, Bakuton, etc depending on the bio I was using. My Bakuton bio would probably be pretty well versed in defending against this, tbh. I'm not really sure about any obvious and direct counters to this technique outside of just using energy that can't be bent. You'd also, of course, want to use energy while also giving yourself a speed boost to compensate for the Yang State's speed boost, as well as give yourself more reaction time to deal with the warped space. Because even if this technique can't warp energy, it can still warp the space around you and put you in bad positions. So things I would do with Hamura would be to activate TCM, which nets me an 4x increase to speed I believe, and combine the tracking I gain from it with my Yin-Yang tracking to maintain reactions. Then just create space with energy-based techniques. So now with mid range, things become slightly easier since you have a little bit more breathing room, but you'll still get pulled into short-range of the opponent's attacks regardless.

Other obvious choices to temporarily get yourself out of a bad position would be things like the absolute forces of gravity from the Rinnegan/Tenseigan. Given that gravity is also a warping of space, or a incorporeal force, Toyokumono would be incapable of warping it, or phase through it.

Now in terms of Konoha Ryujin - I'm going to assume it's being treated as corporeal, even though Wind (and in this case physical force bending air currents), is sort of in between. So with the Leaf Dragon God, I'd be able to warp space in such a way that I could warp the dragon god away from me, and open up its vulnerable spot. Using this warped space you could rotate through the dragon and disperse it pretty effortlessly. At least that's where my imagination went with this >.>. As a disclaimer, I am taking shots in the dark with some of these lol.

Last edited:

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Well, the physical boosts allow you to gain a near complete immunity to physical attacks and a significant speed increase. One of best ways to deal with these boosts are to either extend the range between you in an attempt to make it more time consuming to deal with since every time they get closer, you try to increase the range more. A spiritual based counter isnt ideal imo as many of the abilities can still be broken pretty easily still; while damage doesnt work, infusion of chakra and surges will still break those. Ideally, you avoid direct combat and try to find a way to prevent them from entering mid or short range. With Toyokumono, it gets more difficult when in mid range.

The energy part was intentional; while it would theoretically be capable of this, it robs the opponent of more counters for the sake of being powerful. While YY is meant to be incredibly powerful, I'm against the notion of it being undefendable without having similar scaled abilities, this being an example. As well as with Yang State in general, the best way to counter this is to avoid the range of it. However, this obviously isnt going to be the only way to counter it every time. Since Yang state doesnt make the Taijutsu itself stronger, just faster with spatial manipulative abilities, it means that the Taijutsu itself is still capable of being beaten by elemental techniques, notably energy based ones. Matter based counters are more situational; if used directly for combat, it will likely fail. I was asking more so for universal counters instead of bio based ones.

As for Konoha Ryujin, I'm not sure why I typed against this but I meant alongside; I wanted to know how you would combat an enemy using this in short or mid range alongside the TSB in an attempt to gauge how others would deal with these. That one was my mistake