Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
YANG GANG

Wait... hold up... what room is this? Oh it's the yin club. OOf.

Erm, i guess, what do you know about yin in the philosophical way of the rp and stuff. How does it work? And why is yang just better.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
YANG GANG

Wait... hold up... what room is this? Oh it's the yin club. OOf.

Erm, i guess, what do you know about yin in the philosophical way of the rp and stuff. How does it work? And why is yang just better.
I dont know much about it but it is outside the domain of the five elements and instead focuses on the spiritual powers of chakra. All genjutsu is using Yin as well as some Hiden techniques such as the Yamanaka and Kurama clan's skill tree. The one's who uses Yin purely are indeed powerful shinobi and can bend natural physics to their will by using techniques such as the "Change into Heaven" technique that lets the user manipulate an elemental technique to become solid/liquid/gas or whatever they wish for. But in other regards it is also tied to the manipulative forces of chakra siphoning which i guess is related to dark release..? That and it also drains the user of their powers with certain Yin techniques, such as Hungry Ghost, Great Phantom Dragons, Hands of Sloth etc. Much like Yang, when a technique is infused with Yin chakra it becomes neutral to all elements but we've seen black lightning and black wind that keeps their strengths but removes their natural weakness making them very powerful. But its not just able to change the physics of elemental techniques but also genjutsu. The five element genjutsu application is quite unique and lets the user change the properties of standard genjutsus and make them be set on fire, adding snow etc.

Philosophically, i don't know much of the Yin side. Just rp wise and abilities. Yang better because we stronk

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont know much about it but it is outside the domain of the five elements and instead focuses on the spiritual powers of chakra. All genjutsu is using Yin as well as some Hiden techniques such as the Yamanaka and Kurama clan's skill tree. The one's who uses Yin purely are indeed powerful shinobi and can bend natural physics to their will by using techniques such as the "Change into Heaven" technique that lets the user manipulate an elemental technique to become solid/liquid/gas or whatever they wish for. But in other regards it is also tied to the manipulative forces of chakra siphoning which i guess is related to dark release..? That and it also drains the user of their powers with certain Yin techniques, such as Hungry Ghost, Great Phantom Dragons, Hands of Sloth etc. Much like Yang, when a technique is infused with Yin chakra it becomes neutral to all elements but we've seen black lightning and black wind that keeps their strengths but removes their natural weakness making them very powerful. But its not just able to change the physics of elemental techniques but also genjutsu. The five element genjutsu application is quite unique and lets the user change the properties of standard genjutsus and make them be set on fire, adding snow etc.

Philosophically, i don't know much of the Yin side. Just rp wise and abilities. Yang better because we stronk
You must be registered for see images

You named what the jutsu can do. What is yin. You know all about YANG GANG, so go with the opposite to that.

• Haha
Reactions: Shady Doctor

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
😭 Teach me what Yin is.

It's the spiritual side of us/our chakra.
Yin is all about giving form to thought.
Yang is life and sentience

Combine the to and you can create almost anything. Yin ties into yang and yang into yin.

You spoke of illusions, but you're creating your thoughts in an opponents mind. When you infuse an jutsu with yin it changes it's physical properties, it's creation itself. Along with that yin has other properties, ties to draining chakra.

Lets start with the basic jutsu though, changing properties of a jutsu:

(Inton: Ten ni henkō) - Yin Release: Change into Heaven
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A (+50)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user manipulates a technique of the basic 5 elements with Yin nature, allowing him to change its properties. Fire can become solid. Lightning can become tangible. The possibilities are as endless as is the user’s own imagination. The end resulting technique is neutral to all basic elemental natures. This doesn't consume time since it’s actually a skill applied to a technique used at the same time.
Note: Yin Release masters can apply this technique to advanced fields, CE and advanced elements.
Note: Usable 3 times per battle and 6 times per event.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean this one is pretty easy understand, but I know damn well there's some limits somewhere? Like can I make shiny wind that gives off blinding light? Wet lightning etc?
" The possibilities are as endless as is the user’s own imagination. "

You can make cold fire. You can make translucent fire. You can make fire have a liquid like density to stick to them as though it was a flaming fuel.

I don't know how went lightning would work. But as long as you explain it in detail, sky is you limit. For example i've made caramel shiny.

I've made water reflect light but also used the same jutsu to make the water silent so someone can't just decide they know what the attack is.

When you use this technique, the jutsu become neutral to all.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mannn. No questions now. Good technique.
Don't go messing it up now. That's physical imagination. Now for brain things:

(Inton: Gogyou Gen) - Yin Release: 5 Elements Illusion
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: N/A (+50)
Damage: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to combine their elemental chakra with Yin Release in order to create stronger, more potent genjutsu. When the user casts a genjutsu, rather than using their raw chakra they will use one of the basic elemental natures, thus increasing the potency of the jutsu. The jutsu increases in strength by one rank and due to the massive amount of chakra used, the jutsu can penetrate through any subversive method against genjutsu. By using nature chakra rather than raw chakra, the properties of the genjutsu can change in accordance to that nature and become stronger. For example, using Crushing Snake Constriction with Fire Release chakra would make the snakes appear, feel, and sound as though they were on fire. As well, the technique would follow the rules of elemental genjutsu. The user is free to alter the effects of a genjutsu within reason as long as the primary effects remain the same.
Note: Can only be used 6 times per battle.
Note: Cannot be used on techniques above S-rank.
Note: Yin Release masters can use advanced elements and CE

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Basically makes our illusions stronger, more realistic, and versatile by adding elemental natures to them. Pretty straight forward on usage and could bring hella possibilities depending on the illusion.

Only 1 question. What do they mean by this:

"the jutsu can penetrate through any subversive method against genjutsu"

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Basically makes our illusions stronger, more realistic, and versatile by adding elemental natures to them. Pretty straight forward on usage and could bring hella possibilities depending on the illusion.

Only 1 question. What do they mean by this:

"the jutsu can penetrate through any subversive method against genjutsu"
Oh, it basically overcomes immunity. One example would be with Bijuu bios. Surgebinders? Loads of clans have innate abilities to be "immune", even the sharingan.

Remember that to break this, you infuse the illusion with an element and it becomes elemental gen. You know how they work right?

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Oh, it basically overcomes immunity. One example would be with Bijuu bios. Surgebinders? Loads of clans have innate abilities to be "immune", even the sharingan.

Remember that to break this, you infuse the illusion with an element and it becomes elemental gen. You know how they work right?
Not really? Unless you mean like, if i have an S rank illusion that is a fire infused illusion, it'll be easier to break with a water based surge?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really? Unless you mean like, if i have an S rank illusion that is a fire infused illusion, it'll be easier to break with a water based surge?
That's exactly it. When you infuse a gen with an element, it becomes 1 rank more, but when it comes to breaking it, you follow elemental strengths and weaknesses.

If i used Infinite darkness (A rank gen) and use this jutsu to add water to it. It becomes S rank water element gen.

If you use an S rank earth surge, it would be considered 1 rank higher, allowing you to break the illusion. If you used fire it would need to be two ranks higher, which, just isn't possible.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
That's exactly it. When you infuse a gen with an element, it becomes 1 rank more, but when it comes to breaking it, you follow elemental strengths and weaknesses.

If i used Infinite darkness (A rank gen) and use this jutsu to add water to it. It becomes S rank water element gen.

If you use an S rank earth surge, it would be considered 1 rank higher, allowing you to break the illusion. If you used fire it would need to be two ranks higher, which, just isn't possible.

Ok that makes sense. Never learned elemental gen but seems pretty basic to understand

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok that makes sense. Never learned elemental gen but seems pretty basic to understand
If you look in the genjutsu subforum it has an explanation in there if you're ever unsure.

Up next:

(Inton: Gaki no Jutsu) - Yin Release: Hungry Ghost Technique
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: N/A (+50)
Damage: N/A
Description: Hungry Ghost is a spiritual parasite created through the user’s Yin Release chakra. When using an elemental jutsu, the user will form the ram hand seal to seal the hungry ghost within their technique. Sealing the hungry ghost inside one’s technique happens within the same timeframe as their elemental technique. When the user’s technique clashes with another technique, the parasitic Yin Chakra will eat away at the chakra within the technique, weakening it by one rank. Once the hungry ghost consumes foreign chakra it is released and immediately attaches itself to the source of the foreign chakra (the opponent). From there, the parasite continues to eat away at the enemy’s chakra every time they use techniques (all techniques reduce in rank and power by 1 degree). Once the Hungry Ghost is released, its tether is immediate and cannot be blocked or circumvented by ordinary means. The effects of Hungry Ghost last for 4 turns.
Note: Can only be used 5 times per battle and cannot be used on the same target more than twice.
Note: Surges or Barriers that utilize Yin, Yang, Yin-Yang or Natural Energy can break or prevent the tethering of the Hungry Ghost.
Note: Yin Release master can apply this technique to advanced elements and CE
Note: Hungry Ghost can only be used on S-rank techniques and below.

One of the most effective in some ways

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
I understand the technique fully basically. Except a single question. When the technique this is used on clashes with an enemy tech, does the rank drop happen before we calculate which tech is stronger? So I use S rank fire + this and my enemy uses S rank water also. Would there's drop to A rank as they clash and make the equal? Or will it op mine and lose the rank after everything? Other than that i understand the parasitic part of it and how it happens

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I understand the technique fully basically. Except a single question. When the technique this is used on clashes with an enemy tech, does the rank drop happen before we calculate which tech is stronger? So I use S rank fire + this and my enemy uses S rank water also. Would there's drop to A rank as they clash and make the equal? Or will it op mine and lose the rank after everything? Other than that i understand the parasitic part of it and how it happens
Yes that's how it works. As they collide, their jutsu is weakened during the clash. So yes, the S rank water would become A rank. Then negate each other and the hungry ghost will tether to them.