Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,618💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Kuninotokotachi is quite possibly my favorite illusion in game mostly cause it's just so damn good. It's just sad its locked behind Yin State, would have been a very nice technique. However with the release of Utu and Anutu, it pretty much shits on this technique like with Domain of Soul. It's also really good cause it applies to any illusion you use with it too, so i.e Kurama clan members would actually thrive with this active, of course that's if they want to leave their Kekkai Genkai on long enough to allow it.

Anyways, the only real weakness to the technique as well is how long it takes for the full mental control to kick in and its range. Pretty BS if you ask me...but yea, is there anything you'd like to go over with these two before we finish up completely?
I believe the restriction is necessary given how powerful this technique is, so I wouldn't call it BS. Off the top of my head, I can't think of anything I have to ask though.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
1,004💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
It's really only the range thing that makes it weak imo, but that's neither here or there. Anyways, that's should be it, unless you have any remaining questions pertaining to Yin Release, that should be the end of the training.

Reactions: Ańbu Juniør