Dragonfly X

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is kind of a game, but more of a challenge. The basic premise is for a predetermined amount of time you set, you either say yes or no to any request/question/etc asked of you. You can play this on NB only, or in real life. Just reply if you are playing and which one and how long, but later on, edit your post, just to see how your challenge went.

Simple rules -

If the person knows you are playing, nothing they ask of you can be followed. You decide. Avoids stupid things like "Give me all your kumi herp derp :rolleyes:"

Nothing insanely stupid/harmful to yourself. If your mom says, god, I wish you'd never have been born, don't build a delorian and try U_U

Follow through with any challenge and try, i.e. if it is a signature request, and your time is 5 minutes, even though it will take longer than 5 minutes, try your hardest, even if you don't know how to and can only use paint (the horror :eek:) Try your best and follow through.

PHP:
[B]Challenge:[/B]
[B]Time(From beginning to end)[/B]:
[B]Thoughts on it (Filled in after completion):[/B]

Challenge: Yes/No
Time (From beginning to end): 1 - 8:42-8:47
2 - 8:47-8:52
Thoughts on it (Filled in after completion):

Have fun, if you want, try both challenges (is what I am doing) I am going to have 5 minutes of yes, 5 minutes of no. I will edit this after my time is up